Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Henri smiled.

"Hush, baby. We won't be telling anyone, and we only want to help you."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:32 am

He brushed hair from her face. "S'okay sweetheart. Happens ta tha best of us. More worried about ya than anythin'."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:21 am

"I'm okay." She was trying to convince someone, and it likely wasn't James or Henry.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 am

Henrietta smiled. For the moment, she'd pretend that everything actually was okay.

"Why don't we make Jim make us breakfast, and I'll either cut your hair or braid it up, your choice."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:29 am

He didn't look happy to let her go. But he sat up. Brushed hair out of her face. "I've got just tha thing." He kissed Ren's forehead. "Let me get that started." Rose from the bed in one smooth motion.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Her fingers slid across his chest as he got up. She flopped back down on the pillows, allowing her to stare up at the ceiling.

"Breakfast sounds nice. Thank you, Jim."

She was still trying to decide about her hair.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:21 pm

He grinned. Then slipped out of the room. They could hear his footsteps down the hall. He whistled for the dogs who came bounding out of the room with him. The sounds of a sliding door opening were heard.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:24 pm

She moved so that she wasn't crowding Ren, but didn't leave the bed yet.

"Well, love, I think it's time we decided what to do with your beautiful hair. I can teach you ways of keeping it long, but still not allowing it's length to be used against you."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:27 pm

"I'd like to learn." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:30 pm

She smiled and scooted out of the bed, then held a hand out for the girl.

"Then come learn from mama Brujah, for she has much to teach you."

She spoke in a tone that suggested she was both serious, and ever so slightly making a joke to keep the mood light.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Ren took her hand and scooted out of the bed, still clad in a pair of pajamas that were far too large for her. IT only heightened the effect of her being young and fragile as she yanked the legs up as much as she could to keep from tripping over them. Not that she was prone to tripping.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:34 pm

Henri chuckled and knelt down to roll the legs up so that she didn't have to yank them.

"You want to get dressed before I teach you all I know about hair?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:38 pm

"That might be a good idea. I think he left my clothes on the chair."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:41 pm

She made a short hunt of the bedroom, and came up with her clothes.

"Found them."

She handed them over with a smile, then turned to peruse the DVD collection, giving Ren the semblance of privacy while not leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:50 pm

It didn't take her long to change back to her own clothing. She even neatly folded his and set it on the chair before she started making the bed.

"I'm dressed."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Soon the smell of cooking bacon reached the bedroom. Along with the soft voice of Jim as he seemed to be practicing singing.

('Singing': 5 successes)
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:01 pm

She turned and smiled.

"Why don't we go down to the kitchen and watch Jim cook while I work on your hair?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:05 pm

She finished up with the bed.

"Sure." She offered the woman a tense smile, it warmed a little when she heard Jim singing.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Henri nodded, tucking Ren's hand into her elbow and guiding the girl to the kitchen. She smiled and the large Brujah as they entered the kitchen.

"I take everything I said last night back. The next time we watch Disney, you can feel free to sing along."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:41 pm

He looked over from where he sliced fruit that he was adding to a large bowl. "Told ya I sing just fine."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:50 pm

"Can I help with anything?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:51 pm

He turned. Had an apron tied around his hips and everything. He shook his head. Flipped bacon. "I got it. Thank ya though sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Henri pulled out a chair and pointed down at it.

"Ren, you sit here. Jim, you got a normal brush and some hair ties around here some place?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:54 pm

He laughed. "Bathroom mama. Under tha sink. Box in there. Got some of Griselda's old stuff there."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:54 pm

"There's some in my..." She fell silent. She hadn't even had a chance to grab her phone when she'd been hauled out of her office. Her bag, her laptop...everything was still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren   Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scene - Lesson Learned: Part 2 - Ren
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next