Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:41 am

She didn't move, which in turn meant he didn't move any further either. One hand at her cheek, his thumb idly brushing her skin in a gentle gesture.

There were so many things he probably ought to ask. So many things he probably ought to be thinking about. And... he found he couldn't care less. Life was simply too short to stop and ask at every turn. Sometimes you just had to take the breaks for what they were and enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:48 am

She smiled, closing her eyes and leaning her cheek into his touch. She sighs softly. "Wha' time is your friend comin' ta ge' ye?" she finally asks after a moment of quiet.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:04 am

"Eh" he threw a sideways glance towards the clock on the wall. "Couple of hours" assuming he showed up on time, otherwise, three hours most likely,
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:08 am

She grins. "Aye, well, I suppose I can stick aroun' for a few hours then.......if ye wan'....."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:09 am

He looked back to her.
"Of course I'd want that.." how on Earth could he not? Shower and chores could honestly wait for later. not as if he needed more than five minutes to get ready for work anyways.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:21 am

"Aye? Well, wha' do ye suppose we shoul' do then?" it seemed like an honest question despite how it probably came across
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:23 am

Honest question was fine, that his head had made a dive into the gutter couldn't be helped though. But at least he had the decency not to sound like a complete creep, no matter where his thoughts went. Good thing really, that there was a barrier between thinking things and doing them.
"Anything you want, really. Movie, talk, go for a walk if you'd like some fresh air. I'm up for anything" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:28 am

"Hmmmmm.....I 'ave no' 'ad a nigh' off sine I reopened, so really anythin' tha' doesn' involve me bein' on me feet is game. Honestly, if I was a' home me ass woul' probably still be in bed" she says with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:30 am

She was doing it on purpose wasn't she?

"We could just lay down for a while if you want? Just relax?" he brushed his thumb over her cheek again with a gentle smile.

Head. Out. Of. Gutter.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:34 am

"Aye, sounds perfect. Tol' ye......easy ta please." she said, grinning. She might be doing it on purpose...but not entirely.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:36 am

He wasn't all too convinced about the "not on purpose" part. At least he was smiling when he pulled back, letting her choose where she wanted to rest, there wasn't all that many options though, couch of bed really. It was the only two things that had room for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:41 am

She smiled, finally removing her hands from his waist. She grabbed her cup of coffee and went over to sit on the couch. She was a tease, but she wasnt mean. Despite how tempting the bed looked
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 am

He stopped to pour himself another cup even if he knew chances were he wasn't going to get around to drinking it as he moved to join her on the couch, leaning back with a quiet sigh that said that yeah, he wasn't usually up at this hour either if he could avoid it.
He looked smilingly comfortable though.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:49 am

She puts her cup down and glances over at him a moment. She finally pulls her legs up and leans over against him. Hopefully that was ok? This was all new territory for her now.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:52 am

New territory, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing as his arm moved around her when she leaned close, gently coming to rest his hand on her shoulder as he made himself comfortable there he sat. Looking quite happy with just relaxing like that.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:19 am

She surprisingly got quite comfortable rather quickly, closing her eyes, though not going back to sleep. She seems fine just relaxing quietly, not needing to say anything. Eventually she randomly does say something, though quietly and half mumbled as she was pretty zoned out "I know i' sucks tha' ye don' 'ave wheels bu' Im glad your bike broke down."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:21 am

He chuckled softly, his hand having slipped off her shoulder to play with her hair, though whether or not he was conscious of that fact was unknown.
"I'm pretty happy with my bike breaking down too" if he believed in such things he might've said ti was faith doing him a favour.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:30 am

She didn't seem to mind his hand in her hair, in fact it was rather comforting. "Aye, no' too weird?" because it wasn't weird to her, just.....unexpected
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:34 am

"Life happens. That's half the fun of it isn't it? Never knowing what'll happen next? No need to question a good thing if it comes your way" at least he saw no reason to.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:40 am

"Aye.....fair enough then...." she says, completely happy with that answer.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:46 am

"You know, if there's anything you wanna know, I'm pretty much an open book" Jack said softly, continuing to play with her hair like that. "I mean, you don't get to know someone over the course of just one night but, if there's anything you wanna ask.." she was free to ask him anything that was on her heart.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:54 am

"Aye.....I will remember tha'." she says quietly "Same goes for you. There isn' much tha' Im unwilling ta answer really....."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:56 am

He just had to.
"You don't dye your hair do you?" and yes he was expecting to get hit as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:59 am

Well, that at least earned him a gentle jab in the ribs "Aye, did ye really jus' ask an irish lass if she dyes her hair?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:00 am

The laughter was heartfelt, even with the low "umpf" that followed the jab to his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next