Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:01 am

"Aye, ye coul' be......bu' Im stubborn so i' evens ou'." she says with a grin, holding off a yawn
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:06 am

"Sounds like I'm not the only one who've had a long day" Jack smiled at her. "I don't mean to keep you up if you rather go home and sleep you know? Hell, if you don't wanna drive back you can take the bed and I'll crash on the couch" truth to be told he often slept on the couch anyways. Mostly due to falling asleep there before ever making it to bed.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:13 am

She shakes her head Aye, ye aren' keepin' me up. I mean, ye are, bu' i' is by me own choice. Im enjoyin' tha conversation." she says with a smile "Truth be tol' I really do work too much. I don' ge' ou' much. The coffee is helpin' "
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:14 am

He threw a look around the apartment, then looked back to her.
"Abby, you seriously need to get out more if coffee with me in this place is your idea of a nice break" Jack smiled as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:20 am

"You say tha' like i' is a bad thing. I' isn'." she says, giving him a warm smile "I am enjoyin' meself. Besides, i' is normal an' I like normal righ' now."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:22 am

He could've said something more, about her seriously needing to get out more. But, he decided against it as he shook his head gently and reached for the tv remote.
"Well, if you want normal and laid back, how 'bout a movie to go with the coffee?" he smiled. If nothing else it was a good way to relax.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:28 am

"Aye.....sounds like a perfect idea." she says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:30 am

He leaned back, kicking his shoes off out of habit as he rested one foot on the table edge out of the same old habit.
A quick swap through the channels revealed the usual crap though the A-Team was starting up which meant he looked to her and shrugged.
"It's cheesy, with explosions and a half decent take on the old series?" and you needed about two braincells to be able to follow it. Perfect for a late night.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:35 am

"Im easy ta please...." she said, still smiling as she drinks more of her coffee "This one wasn' half bad" Seeing him kick off his shoes prompted her to do the same, letting out a very relieved sigh as she flexed her toes. She pulls one of her legs up underneath her, getting more comfortable
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:42 am

Jack looked relaxed like that, sinking into the couch a bit as he got comfortable, taking a sip of his coffee with a smile.
"I thought it kinda funny, then again, I always loved the Murdock character"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:54 am

"hmmmmm......I think Im partial ta Face meself."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:02 am

"Well, yeah, that's a given though isn't it?" he grinned as he took another sip of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:10 am

She grins. 'Aye, probably." she says as she leans back and pulls up her other leg. "Never understood why Mr T go' tha most attention."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:12 am

"Because he's the biggest and because he's got the most bling. I mean, it's kinda hard not to notice a guy with a mohawk, twenty pounds of gold and his cammo pants tucked into his tube socks" so in a way? The new version of the char was better.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:17 am

She laughs. "Aye, fair enough. Face an' Murdock were far better characters in my opinion....."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:20 am

"Face got all the girls, Murdock got to do all the crazy stuff" between the two of them, they had pretty much everything covered.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:27 am

She nods, smiling and taking a sip of her coffee. "TV series or movie?" she asks as the movie plays
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:48 am

"Mmm, tough choice. I mean the movie's got an actual budget" he grinned. "but the series had charm" a cheesy kind of charm. "So if I had to chose, I'd go with the series"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:55 am

'Sometimes lack o' budget makes i' better...." she says with a nod. "Particularly for horror movies...." she says as she finishes her coffee. "Any chance there is more coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:02 pm

"Yeah 'course" he was on his feet in moments actually, dodging past her and to the kitchen corner to retrieve the coffee before moving over to the couch to fill her cup back up with a smile. "There's always more coffee. I swear my body'll stop functioning if it doesn't get its daily dosage of nicotine and caffeine"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:04 pm

She shakes her head, laughing in amusement. "I woul' 'ave jus' gotten i' meself. I 'ave feet ye know...." she says, still smiling "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:42 am

The smile was returned.
"You're welcome" really, it was no big deal. He could at least show that he had a little manners, right? "Can I get you anything else by the way? I probably got some chips or something?" he motioned towards the cabinets in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:02 am

She shakes her head. "No, Im fine, really. Ye can si' an' relax......" she says, looking amuse
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:42 am

"I'm perfectly relaxed" he laughed, moving to slump back down onto the couch, as comfortable as a cat really.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:46 am

"Aye....." she says with a warm smile. "I appreciate tha hospitality an' all bu' ye don' need ta bother. Easy ta please, remember?".. She pauses, glancing over at him. "Besides, this 'as been one o' tha best nigh's I 'ave 'ad in weeks, truth be told."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next