Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:02 am

"Add tha' ta tha list o' questions ta no' ask....." she says with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 am

"What? I could probably think about plenty more? Something about Leprechauns...." he seemed to be contemplating it even as he was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:19 am

"Oy, get i' ou' o' your system now. Ye don' wan' ta make leprechaun jokes a' tha pub...." she says, though she was still laughing so she wasn't offended. "I woul' make jokes abou' Canadians bu' I don' know any. No' really very fair."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:21 am

"Just watch a few episodes of South Park, I'm sure you'd find plenty there to go on" Jack grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:23 am

"Aye? Fair enough. Though I don' really watch much TV....."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:25 am

"It's good for melting braincells after a long day, when you're too tired to do anything worthwhile like read and just want to space out" he smiled. "We can make a thing out of it, watching silly cartoons I mean. for when we get to the slouching on couch stage"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:30 am

She glances up at him curiously a moment before laying her head back down. "Aye, I suppose I coul' be convinced ta go along with tha' plan...." she wasn't uncomfortable, just a bit surprised at his commentary suggesting this would be a more long term thing. It didn't seem to bother her though, in fact she was pretty good with it......
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:36 am

It probably didn't occur to him what he'd really been saying. He was just happy with the moment and what they currently had. Whether a big thing that might last or just a passing of heated feelings. And the fact that he wasn't fully aware of what he'd said was probably revealed when he turned his head enough to meet her gaze when she lifted her head off his shoulder for a moment.
"Everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:43 am

"Aye" she says, not looking up at him but he can still see a soft smile on her lips. "More than alrigh'."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:58 am

"Good..." he leaned over and kissed the top of her head, taking in her scent with a soft breath before leaning back again.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:15 am

she smiles, turning slightly so she can slip her arms around his waist and get more comfortable. "Any more wise ass questions? Or is i' all ou' o' your system now?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:47 am

"I'm sure I'll be able to think of a dozen more annoying things by next time" he chuckled. "You'll just have to deal with it"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:53 am

"I guess I will jus' 'ave ta do some thinkin' so I can 'ave some ammunition as well then." she says, her voice sounding amused. She lets out a content sigh, arms tightening around his waist in a brief hug. "Ye still wan' tha job, aye?" she asked randomly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:01 am

"Heh, yeah, if you're still up for giving me a chance? And if there's no clause about hitting on your boss in the contract" because that would make things difficult.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:07 am

"Aye, I already made tha offer. No' gonna take i' back" she says with a shrug "....an' bein' tha boss an' all I am sure I can overlook a few things....." she says, laughing softly
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:08 am

"Yeah?" he tugged her around and into his lap so he could look at her while they talked. "I thought you were one of those strict bosses from what you said earlier" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:13 am

"I 'appen ta be a pretty damn good boss, thank ye very much" she says with a grin "An' I 'ate rules"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:33 am

"A proper rebel huh?" Jack grinned, letting a hand rest at her waist though not allowing it to stray beyond that.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 am

"Rebel, Aye.....bu' I woul' say I am far from proper........"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:46 am

"Why's that?" he asked smilingly.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:49 am

She laughs. "Oy, I drink, curse like a sailor an' apparently 'ave sleep overs a' strangers 'omes. I think tha' is pretty damn far from bein' proper."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:10 pm

"You're not hearing me complain are you? I happen to prefer people being themselves" Jack said with a light chicken to his voice. "And I happen to like what I've seen of you so far"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:14 pm

"Aye? Well I was plannin' on stickin' aroun' a bi' so tha' is good....."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:45 am

"I like the sound of that" he agreed with a smile and a light nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:53 am

She laughs. 'Well see if ye still feel like tha' in a few weeks she says jokingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next