Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:10 pm

She laughs. "Seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Oh yeah.
He was still grinning like an idiot when he waved his fingers in that same gesture again.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:15 pm

She rolls her eyes playfully. "Oy, 'ave i' your way...." she says as she steps forward and grabs at one of his hands so she can twist it behind his back. Seems like she knows that move all too well.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Now, he could've resisted, but, that would've just turned out mean really. Which meant that he put up a playful fight but not much more as he let her put him in an arm lock. Because what he could do then? Was turn slightly and push back two steps and press her back to the kitchen cabinets.
It was done pretty gently though, he wasn't interested in hurting her after all.

"Maybe I like it rough?" he teased, throwing her a grin over his shoulder. At least this way he got to be close to her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:30 pm

"Aye? I know a few guys a' tha bar tha' woul' be happy ta oblige ye...."" she says with a smirk, laughing. She tries to push away from the cabinets but at her height she couldnt really move him
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Oh, nope, she wasn't moving, at least not until he could manage to twist his arms loose, something he attempted to do while reaching behind him with his free hand to tickle her.
"Already told you, I'm not into guys" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:36 pm

"Pro tip.....this is no' tha way ta earn a proper date....." she said, though she laughed as she said it. "An' definitly no' fair a' all." she said, not able to get him to move.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 pm

"Who said anything about fair?" he poked her ribs again and turned his arm at such an angle so to twist his wrist free of her grip before quickly turning around, planting his hands on the cabinet wall either side of her head. That way, he wasn't actually pinning her down, but she wouldn't be able to slip away too easily either.

"Besides... you're smiling..." as was he as he looked into her eyes. His own smile quite bright and playful still as he lingered close to her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:47 pm

"Oh, well, if we aren' playin' fair then......" she said as she put her hands on his waist with the full intent of pushing him away until she met his gaze. And.....she kinda forgot what she was in the middle of doing at that point
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:49 pm

"Then what..?" he still smiled, though his voice lowered to a playful whisper as no, he didn't move. Or well, he didn't move away, he might've moved slightly into the touch of her hands though. But that was instinct, she couldn't blame him for that.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:51 pm

".....I lost me train o' though'......." she said, her voice matching his
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 pm

He dipped his head slightly, almost enough to kiss her, though stopping himself from doing so, still gazing at her, watching her eyes closely.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:12 pm

She had already spent the night there, so fuck it. She leaned up slightly so her lips would meet his, pulling him slightly closer as she kissed him
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:16 pm

One hand moved from the wall to tangle in her hair gently as he leaned against her when she pulled him close. His lips moving softly against hers as his eyes drifted shut with a quiet sigh.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:20 pm

He can feel her lips turn up in a smile as he kisses her, leaning against the wall for support, holding the kiss until he broke it.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Which wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Not when it felt this nice, not when he could feel her smiling while he leaned against her with just enough pressure to feel her body pressed to his. The warmth of her touch enough to make him quietly sigh against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:29 pm

She sighs as well, kissing him deeper as her hands slowly slide under his shirt. Eventually she pulls back ever so slightly. "Ye don' 'ave ta pin me against a wall ta kiss me ye know. No' tha' I mind tha' is....." she whispers
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:33 pm

He shivered lightly when she slipped her hands in under his shirt, warm lips brushing against hers again as he spoke with a quiet smile.
"I'll let you go if you want..." not as if he was being forceful in any way. "Just say so..." he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:43 pm

She just shook her head in response as he kissed her again. She was just fine staying there as long as he was kissing her. Her hands didnt stray too far, just remained under his shirt so she could enjoy the feel of his skin.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Self control was a good thing really, because it meant he could kick the part of him that honestly just wanted to grab her and throw her onto the bed back into submission.

He lingered in that kiss, in that warm touch of her hands for a good while longer though before reluctantly pulling back, allowing their lips to part as he took a deep breath to clear his thoughts.
"Slowly... I... can honestly do slowly" he smiled as he opened his eyes again to look at her. "I rather not start this off at the wrong end..." by moving too fast, by making mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:57 pm

She takes a deep breath herself. "Aye.....sorry." she says, her heart racing slightly
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:07 pm

"For what?" he sounded almost a bit amused because there really was nothing to apologise for.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:09 pm

"Jus' go' a bi' caught up there is all....." she said, giving him a small smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:29 am

He brushed a hand over her cheek with that same smile.
"Nothing to apologize for... you're not the only one.." Jack still smiled, leaning back just a little. just enough for her to move if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:04 am

"Aye, well, then I won' apologize." she says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic   A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A ride home (Abigail) - Jack's Attic
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next