Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:51 pm

"What's your gut tell you? Caution aside?" she asked bluntly as she played with her bangle bracelets.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:55 pm

"That I need to talk to Jamie," she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:38 am

He frowned.

"Why don't we do this. Why don't you, Cassiel, go speak with Jamie. I will go speak with the Harpy and Sheriff and see what, if anything, I can maybe glean from them? We can meet back here tomorrow night and discuss it further."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:15 am

"Alright. At least it's a plan."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:28 am

She nodded.

"And Bethy will try really hard to see something."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:29 am

She hugged Bethy tightly and kissed the top of her head. "You've been very sweet. Thank you so much..."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:42 pm

He smiled and put a warm hand on Cassiel's shoulder.

"We're here for you."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:50 pm

"Thanks for not being outwardly judgmental," she gave a brief smile before she stood, brushing her hair from her face. "Tomorrow night, then."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:58 pm

He smiled at that.

"I'm not even inwardly judgmental."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:00 pm

She kissed her cheek.

"Nothing to judge. You are a woman in love. I'd be a wreck."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:01 pm

She hugged Bethy again and then... she hugged Darius. Because how could she not?
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:09 pm

He smiled and hugged Cassiel gently, though she could tell that his arms were strong.

"You take care. I'll see you tomorrow, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Again she nodded, out of words for the moment. Or at least her mind was all jumbled and forming coherent words was just too damn stressful at the moment. Hopefully they would understand. She gave them a small salute and she gave Savannah a nod, as well. Her eyes telling the unfamiliar girl that she was thankful for the extra ear to listen and then she made her way out, closing the door behind her.

(exiting scene)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:13 pm

She sat on the bed, tucking her legs under her.

"Poor thing."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:31 pm

"I say it was the harpy or the sheriff that dropped him off..." she said once Cassie was gone, looking at Darius with a we need to talk look.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 pm

He nodded.

"My money's on Sheriff."

He smiled and kissed Elizabeth's cheek.

"I'll be right back, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:02 pm

She nodded.

"Of course. I have to clean up."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:54 pm

He nodded.

"Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:56 pm

She moved out of the room and towards the kitchen. To clean up, and get something to eat herself.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:09 pm

He held out his hands for Savannah.

"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:30 pm

"Why are you helping?" she asked softly with a glance towards where Elizabeth went.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:32 pm

He smiled at that.

"To make nice with the Toreador here."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:44 pm

She leaned closer to him, "Don't you think that is trying to show your hand?" with a worried look around.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:12 pm

He smiled.

"Not necessarily. Not yet, it isn't."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:23 pm

She leaned in towards him, "And if it does? My silver tongued and every goes goggled eyed one?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next