Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:28 pm

He shook his head.

"I disagree. Keeping you sane while finding your fiancé is very important."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:30 pm

She nodded.

"You need to be calm. Can you keep calm once you know who put him there?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:58 pm

She thought for a moment... But she knew how she was... "I cannot trust myself to stay calm," she confessed with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:04 pm

She nodded.

"Then let Darius do the poking around. He is not emotionally attached, and will do nothing foolish."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:14 pm

He smiled.

"Elizabeth has a point, dear."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:46 pm

"I must not seem helpful at all."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:38 am

She pet the Toreador lightly.

"No, you are. You are just also in pain. Creatures in pain are reactionary. But Darius would not know your enemies if you did not tell him."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:41 am

"Straight up enemies? I... I know I frustrate people, but I didn't think, outside of my sire, I had enemies."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:46 am

He smiled at that.

"Anyone who might be upset with you at all, actually."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:49 am

"Well, they will be..." She felt as if a knot was growing in her stomach. Her mind telling her to just stop all this now, before it went any further.

"Look, I don't... I don't know if any of this is a good idea. I don't want to make this worse than it is. I don't want him back just to see him or myself in trouble again or on the receiving end of ire."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:51 am

She touched the Toreador's face.

"You won't. We'll just get him back. No one needs to know how."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:51 am

He nodded.

"I understand that. And it's always a possibility. But do you want him back, Cassiel? Or do you want to leave him to rot there in that place?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:53 am

"No, I don't want him to rot there!" Now she cried.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am

Bethy pet her and stroked her face, not liking the tears.

"We'll get him back. We need to know who put him there so we know the dangers."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:14 pm

They knew he wasn't being cruel. He was laying it out for her in a way that would get it through the stubborn Toreador's head that he was trying to help.

"Then let me help you. Please."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:17 pm

"Please, stay off people's properties. Don't add insult to injury, okay? Everyone she feel safe at home."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:18 pm

He reached over and took her hand.

"I won't go to anyone's home unless I am invited, Cassiel. You have my promise."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:20 pm

"Okay... Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:28 pm

He reached over and took her hand.

"Has anyone in your life ever said that they would help you -- and then actually help you?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:29 pm

"Jamie and his family," she said. "But I'm not used to it."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:07 pm

"So he crossed the Harpy and the Sheriff?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:08 pm

She nodded. "But it was taken care of politically. Why take care of it politically and then turn around and do this makes no sense to me."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:18 pm

She growled.

"Some are not satisfied with politics."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:21 pm

"Which did he cross not politically?" she said coolly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:26 pm

She sighed and shook her head. "I guess everyone," she answered carefully. "Not many are fans of his. Or his friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next