Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Savannah went to him trying to pick up the conversation and what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:06 pm

She was shaking her head. "The ones that have aren't around anymore," she said. "Johnathon Grant-- but he's dead now."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:08 pm

He nodded.

"So who is it that has issues with your fiancé?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Her frowned deepened. "A few do. He and the harpy don't get along. There was an incident, where he... he messed with her and tried to have her arrested. It failed, she found out it was him. It cost him his friendship with the Sheriff because of the way it happened. It seems like there are those who don't have a problem with him by oftentimes shake their head and those who just plain don't care for him at all. John Grant hated him, too. It's just a fact of life-- we all make mistakes and not everyone is going to like us, hell there are even those who just don't care. "
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:13 pm

He nodded.

"So, the Harpy and the Sheriff are suspects. Who else might be?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:16 pm

"Why are we pointing fingers? I don't care who did it as long as we get him back," she said softly. But she shook her head, just the same. "Deimos. He's an alternate personality of his clanmate and friend, Scion. Alex said that when that personality is out, it's bad... I don't know, I don't know who else. I don't want to point fingers like this, I don't like to assume, Darius. I just want him back."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:18 pm

He came over and sat down next to her.

"I know. No one is pointing fingers. Thinking the situation through logically is going to be what gets him back. To know what the Carnival might want in exchange for him, we need to know who put him there. So that we know what he was traded for, what was important to the one who gave him to them. Once we know that, we have a better leg to stand on in offering the Carnival something in exchange for your fiancé."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Savannah crossed her arms listening to the tale.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:34 pm

"Traded for?" Oh, oh God, that sounded so awful. As much sadness as she had, she could feel her anger rising, too.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:36 pm

He nodded.

"Yes, traded for. If someone is actively avoiding the Carnival, there's no other way to get them in and have them carted off. That's not how it works. Occasionally, they might see something or someone that they want and just go and snatch, but I didn't get the impression that's what happened, from what my friend said."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Savannah listened, raised an eye brow with a look to Darius.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:41 pm

"I don't want anyone to know. I don't want anyone to know that I plan to get him out. Especially if someone had him put in there-- traded, whatever. The more people that know, the chances increase that someone will block me being able to get him out."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:42 pm

He nodded.

"I understand that. You'll need help, though. The problem is that we need to be smart about it, otherwise you'll just get stuck in there, too -- and likely never see him again anyway."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:44 pm

"I know I can't just go in there in a blaze of glory. It won't work. Maybe I can offer them something? I want to be smart about it, I do," she didn't want him to think otherwise. She knew it wouldn't be simple.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm

She hugged Cass.

"I'll try hard to See something. I really will."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:58 am

He nodded.

"That's why I'm trying to track down how he got there."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:30 pm

"I knew he didn't run," and in a way, there was relief in that. Not that he could be suffering-- that terrified her. But the fact that she was right, that there was an answer.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:01 am

He nodded.

"Okay. So help me figure this out so we can get him back?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:04 am

"Figure out who put him there?" Her shoulders fell, she put her elbows on her kneed and rested her forehead against her hands. "That might actually force me to go out and break into some minds. We have to be sure, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:15 am

Now it was her turn to pet, as she ran her hand over Cass' hair.

"Sure is best."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:53 am

He nodded.

"It is best. Though I can do it if you're uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:54 am

She shook her head. "I can do it..."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:59 am

He nodded.

"All right. But I don't want you to be uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:00 pm

She kissed Cass' cheek.

"You are safe. We will get him back."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:01 pm

"I know, thank you."

She held onto Bethy, hugging her gently as she spoke to Darius.

"At the moment, it's not really my comfort that's important."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew   The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Night (Cassiel & Elizabeth & Open) - Darius and Crew
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next