Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:35 am

He waited until the Sheriff had left. And he couldn't contain his excitement. Not really. With Elizabeth still at his side, he called for Savannah on his phone.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:41 am

She had grown silent, but she wasn't asleep. She seemed to sense his excitement, and thus began to grow excited herself.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:41 am

"Hello this is Ms. Morgan." she said not looking at whom called, she was sure it was business at this hour.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:45 am

"Savannah, my love. Come home. Please?" He didn't even bother with a greeting other than that.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:46 am

"I'll be there in about 10 minutes." was her reply.

About 15, the book case opened and she called out "Darius?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:54 am

"In here!" he called from the living room. Elizabeth was at his side, but he was on his feet the moment he heard Savannah calling out to him.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:55 am

She moved so she wouldn't be in his way, settling back against the couch as she looked up to the door. She was naked, with new piercings on her back and sides. And she looked very pleased with herself.

Last edited by Elizabeth Holand on Wed May 15, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:57 am

Savannah walked in, it was a fitted black suit, a lace almost see through top, her hair was up in a twist and she looked professional, her laptop back was on her arm, and she moved to the living room hearing his voice "Yes Darius." as she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Instantly, the laptop bag was taken from her hand and tossed to a nearby chair. He used his body to force Savannah against the wall, not bothering to answer her with words. He brought his mouth to hers in a hard, hungry kiss -- not letting her get another word in before his hands were on her, pulling her body against him as her back was pressed to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Her arms went around his neck, as she gasped for breath as he pressed her against the wall, the low growl/purr from her he'd not heard in a long time then she moved her arms so she could run her hands down his back and with strength pulled his ass hard towards her pinned on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:19 pm

She giggled as she watched, not moving until she was told to.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:30 pm

He motioned for Elizabeth to join them with one finger crooked toward her. Then his hands were busy again, a low growl starting in his throat as he started ripping Savannah's clothes away. Are you kidding? That little Sheriff... she was so close to his it wasn't funny. And he loved that power, loved the way he knew she would bend for him. His hands tore at Savannah's suit, one hand moving up to pull her hair free. He wanted to see her with her hair around her shoulders, even though he could barely see anything -- his mouth was busy taking that of the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:31 pm

She stood and padded up, kneeling next to them, helping in the removal of clothing. From both of them. Hands soft and gentle as she gathered up the fabric and piled it off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:34 pm

She kissed him back hungry, her hands stripping him, she hadn't noticed his motion to Elizabeth, as she with strength a woman of her size shouldn't have tore his shirt away, and broke his belt trying to get him just as naked as he had her. And then her hands were in his hair as they roughly kissed as she growled back to his growl.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:13 pm

He growled, pulling Savannah away from the wall a bit so that he could turn her. Flip her around so that her chest was pressed against the wall. With rough hands, he pulled her hips back and toward him, sliding inside of her with another loud growl. He was excited -- very much so -- and used one of his feet to spread Savannah's legs slightly. It didn't even occur to him to be seductive. He was taking what he wanted. And in moments, his free hand had found Elizabeth's hair, roughly pulling her toward the mating couple. Still on her knees, he was moving her to where she was in front of Savannah.

"Sweeten it for her, Elizabeth," he growled, then his mouth was at Savannah's shoulder in a rough, possessive bite. He wasn't being gentle at all, which meant that he might actually hurt Savannah. Hence the addition of Elizabeth, needed and wanted or not.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:16 pm

She moved with ease, back against the wall as her hands caressed up Savannah's legs. And then she leaned in, tongue flicking out, tasting Savannah. Giving pleasure where otherwise there may be none. Being the gentle antidote to the savage need of their Master. Her forehead pressed into Savannah's stomach as her tongue found and flicked across the woman's bundle of sensitive nerves.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Savannah tensed as she felt the other then bit with a growl Darius's lower lip almost enough to draw blood as she growled lowly. Her hands moved to push him off of her for as usual she wasn't good at surprises no matter how delightful.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:29 pm

Unfortunately, that wouldn't happen. He grabbed her wrist and with one smooth motion, buried himself inside Savannah and pinned her to the wall again. He didn't, however, tell Elizabeth to stop. His voice was hot and sultry at Savannah's ear.

"What's the matter, Savannah? I thought you wanted me to want you."

And he clearly did.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:32 pm

The dominance game above her aroused her, and she lapped at Savannah, not stopping. Only speeding up as she pulled the bundle into her mouth and began to suck gently.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:36 pm

She growled happily as he entered her, as he pinned her she heard his words and tightened on him, "Who are you thinking of as you fuck me right now?" she whispered back because something had gotten his blood to boil and she kissed him back hard.

"Sure it's me you're wanting?" with a look into his eyes. She was pushing it but she needed to hear her alpha wanted her. A soft purr as Elizabeth started to suck as shes still held eye lock with him, and he could tell it was more an affirmation not the fight she had been giving him recently.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:42 am

He slowly pulled away from her. And with just as slow of a movement, slid fully back inside of her, pressing his hips against hers hard enough to hurt her.

"You," he growled, his movements still slow and rather painful, even as she tightened on him. "I'm thinking about you. And how good you feel wrapped around me. So hot and ready for me, no matter when or where."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:13 am

She hummed happily, giving pleasure as she was directed. Her hands began to massage the Wolf's legs as her tongue began to swirl over the blood filled nub under her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:44 am

Savannah didn't mean to but it had been a long time, a low deep rich growl as he spoke her hips trying harder to get him even deeper, wanting him to take her, want to take her and her nails ran down his back as she leaned forward for another bruising kiss.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:41 am

He obliged her. Because she kissed him, he growled and bit her lip gently, his hips moving to take her not so gently. Enough to hurt, but just how she liked it -- hard and fast and rough, he moved inside of her. Making sure that Elizabeth had room to play as well, his eyes meeting those of the Wolf.

"There's my girl."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:53 am

Her eyes were now a hematite as she stared back at him, with a low content growl as she started to spasm around him deep inside her, and she bucks against him. With a reflective baring of her neck, to him as he took her and she started to deep purr/growl as she moaned louder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next