Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:08 pm

"And you go from master to master?" she said softly watching her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:09 pm

She shook her head.

"I was sold, then stolen, then saved from death after the one who stole me died, then won in a poker game. Now I serve Darius because that is the path that leads to my previous Master's survival."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:14 pm

"Curious?" she said softly looking at her "And do you see when you wish or when it wishes to show you?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:15 pm

She sighed.

"I can sometimes force it, but most of the time, it comes when it will."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:20 pm

She nodded "I have brought you food, if you are hungry?" with a look at her as one looks at a bird in a cage.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:21 pm

She smiled.

"Will you join me for the meal?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:29 pm

"Sure." with a nod to her and looking at the kitchen area "What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:30 pm

She set down the bunny skin on a holder, then wiped her hands off on a wipe.

"Sandwiches, I think."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:32 pm

"I have roast beef, ham, and turkey. Swiss and cheddar. Mayonnaise and mustard." and looked to her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:34 pm

She stood, picking up the kitten and giving it a kiss before putting it on her shoulder.

"That sounds wonderful. Shall we make them while we talk? I would like to know more about you, and I'm sure you have the same wish of me."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:39 pm

"what are your questions?" she said glancing at her as she got out the sandwhich fixings.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:45 pm

She pulled out plates and knives, setting them on the counter.

"How long have you been with Darius? What is your relationship? I admit to being quite confused."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:56 pm

"We've been together over 50 years, and what confuses you about our relationship?" she asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:58 pm

She nodded.

"It is...odd. You do not act subservient to him, and I do not quite understand it, but are you his equal?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:44 pm

"I would say I am more a friend with benefits." with a nod to her "And I am not subservient to him."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:48 pm

She nodded as she pulled a cider from the fridge, popping it open.

"Alright. Thank you for explaining. You want a beverage?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:01 pm

She looked at her "Yes please." with a nod to her, "Does that upset you? But I don't know how he'd describe us." with a shrug as she started to make a roast beef and swiss sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:03 pm

She pulled out another cider and popped it open for her, holding it out.

"No, we are different people. We have different relationships with Darius. Does it bother you that I act the way I do around him? That I am completely subservient to him?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:04 pm

She took it is a deep breath, "I find it odd, but it is your choice or I should say his and is not mine to judge." she says sharply and takes a drink.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:10 pm

She nodded.

"Thank you for your honesty. You are part of my family, now. A sister of sorts. I want us to be comfortable around each other."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 pm

"I find most that think they are the one in charge of a relationship in the end the sub is in charge." with a bit of knowledge that she seem to be familiar with.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:21 pm

She shook her head.

"But I am not just submissive. I have given over my entire being. The only other thing that controls me are my visions."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 pm

"You are hear walking, talking and eating - he is not controlling you." with a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:26 pm

She shook her head.

"I do not have the words to properly describe it. I walk and talk freely in the house because he wishes it to be so. If he wished me bound and caged, I would be so, without complaint. His wishes guide my every move."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 pm

She took a bite of her sandwhich, not saying a word and just blinked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next