Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:49 pm

She knocked on the door joining the two apartments.  It was a light tapping.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:07 pm

She waited for a moment, then moved to open the door, "Yes?" she asked curiously not use to having day time knockings.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:07 pm

She smiled shyly.

"I wanted to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Savannah was in a dark chocolate silk night gown, her hair was softly tousled, she was obviously sleeping, and she motioned her to come in "What do you wish to talk about Elizabeth?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:07 pm

She crept in, obviously feeling bad for waking the woman, but also looking like she needed to get something off her chest.

"I wish to know truth. Do you hate me?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:09 pm

"No I do not hate you at all." running a hand through her hair and looking at her as she moved to go sit on one of the leather chairs in her study.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:10 pm

She shifted to sit in a chair, wringing her hands.

"That is good. Because you are part of Darius, which means you are part of me. I want to help you, not get in your way."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:11 pm

"What has Darius told you Elizabeth, I am a bit curious." she said leaning towards the ghoul.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:13 pm

"That you are part of him. I don't know what you are, though I know you are not Vampire, and I don't think you are ghoul. You are at least not one like me. I see a lot of woods and sometimes hear howling when you are around, but that does not tell me what you are."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:20 pm

"And him?" she asked guardedly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:31 pm

"Is he not Toreador?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:37 pm

"Yes he is." with a nod to her "And do you see anything else when you're with him?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:40 pm

She smiled.

"I hear buzzing, and sometimes the walls crawl as if bugs were inside them."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:42 pm

She nodded as she spoke "Well, I don't hate you dear, I see you are a wild card and not a "safe" bet, but that is more my protectiveness and not a dislike of you." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:46 pm

She nodded.

"I will never do anything to harm you or Darius. Ever. I am sane enough for that."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:50 pm

"And when you find another dormier?" she asked softly to her, while her lavender eyes stared at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:53 pm

She shook her head.

"Darius has been my only choice. And all of the paths say I will stay with him until death."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:56 pm

She looked up at her "Does it tell you how long that is? Or my death how close it is?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:57 pm

She shook her head.

"Sometimes, but not yet. Not with you, or him."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Running another hand through her hair, "That's good I hope." with a half smile at her. "Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:59 pm

She nodded.

"Can we be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:02 pm

"I thought we were already." with a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:03 pm

She beamed.

"Good. Can we do a movie some time?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:41 pm

"Sure." with a nod to her and a grin "What type of movie?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:49 pm

She smiled.

"The Hobbit?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew   I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need you both (Savannah/Daytime) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next