Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:25 am

She came in, looking around.

"Darius!"

Her thick, British accent was -- ha -- gone. Dropped, apparently, as she tended to do when she was around her 'brother.'

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:37 am

"He's taking a shower Ms. Gwen." she said politely as she stepped out in her fitted black suit, her hair up wet wtih the hair sticks, as she started to put on her jewlery. "May I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:38 am

She sat down without being invited. But that was all right, since she just did whatever she wished anyway.

"Just checking in. I've got a meeting with the Ventrue Primogen later tonight."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:46 am

"He is pretty sure he'll wind up with a primogen this eve, but he's starting with a hotel he wants, Greek food and a blonde." as she slide her earrings into her ears, looking to Gwen to see if she had any orders or directions for either of them.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:48 am

She rose to her feet and went to the bar, pouring herself a glass of scotch. Neat. She stood there, her hip against the counter as she watched Savannah getting ready. And she rolled her eyes.

"His weakness and fascination for blondes is going to make us all insane soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:50 am

Savannah looked at her with a nod "I've offerd to go blonde but he says it's not the same." with a look to Gwen to show she had tried to help in that area of weakness.

She pulled on her bangles, then picked up THE bracelet, looking to Gwen not wanting to offend her if she activated it now.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:53 am

She didn't seem as though it would bother her. She snorted.

"I know what he says. I also know it's a weakness to be exploited if he isn't careful. Besides, he has a wonderful woman already in his employ. Then again, I suppose his dalliances don't hurt anything."

She took a sip from her scotch and looked Savannah over appreciatively.

"You look good. Seems he hasn't been neglecting you."

It was unspoken, but Savannah could hear the last word of her sentence. Though she didn't say it, she might as well have: again.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:58 am

"He's not Ms. I'm meeting with the locals first, then going to head to the south to meet with my backup." as she put on her bracelet. Gwen and her both knew her "back up" were frenzied dogs on short leashes easy to have them hide in Sabbat territory then here, as she paused debating on the diamond necklace or a gold one.

Looking at Gwen she said softly "I think there is a lot of auspex here so be safe Ms. The ghosts speak a lot here." holding both up to get Gwen's input.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:00 am

Walking over, she plucked the diamond necklace from Savannah's hand and slipped it around her throat. Helping her to put the necklace on, she spoke quietly.

"You are the one most in danger from Auspex, Savannah. Darius and I have taken care of ourselves. What are you going to do, other than trying to avoid vampires if you can?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:04 am

"I can learn a gift that hides my scent and another that makes me be seen as another supernatural but Grandfather Thunder and I aren't speaking so it's harder to get other spirits to teach me, here's to this" holding up the bracelet "Working and me learning those two before anything is the wiser." looking towards his room and back at Gwen. "Do you think I should send a spirit to keep an eye on him?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:12 am

She clasped the necklace into place and let it drop against Savannah's bare skin.

"No. Darius is a big boy. He can take care of himself. It's sweet of you to worry, but he will be fine. Until he isn't."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:14 am

"And I will try to avoid any of vampires till I get the gifts learned." looking at her as she finisehd helpng her get dressed. "Anything you wish me to look out for or watch for?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:15 am

"You can sense ghouls? Sense the taint of the vampire on them?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:16 am

"My spirit friends can see many of them." she said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:25 pm

She smiled.

"Tell me of any that you find?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:16 pm

"I will do so, but unless this is on I don't really sense taint unless they are super inhumane." holding up her bracelet as she added a few more so it was lost in the menagerie she was wearing. "Anything you want me to watch for specifically?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:19 pm

She smiled.

"Nothing in particular. Just the ghouls. Possibly the vampires, if you happen to notice any."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:26 pm

"Will do. I'll ask my extra eyes to be very vigilant how's that?" with a warm smile at her, as her eyes looked Gwen over taking in every detail, and a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Gwen... wasn't very humane, either. She nodded.

"Good. Your assistance, as always, is appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:10 pm

"Thank you Gwen." with a nod as she took the call that her car was available to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:12 pm

She nodded.

"You're welcome. Have a good time."

She went back to her drink, clearly dismissing Savannah.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:18 pm

Savannah left as dismissed not looking back and heading out to meet the sept.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:19 pm

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Breach (Savannah) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 1