Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 pm

She was in the living room, hand deep in the preserved skin of a bunny rabbit.  She was positioning the eyes in such a way that the creature would always look like it was watching you, no matter where it was.  This was an art for her, and she was going to make the thing look as alive as possible.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:35 pm

The book case door opened, Savannah walked in, and headed to the kitchen with food. She started to put the groceries away.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:41 pm

She smiled and called out to the woman.

"Savannah, could you come here when you're done?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Savannah walked in, "Yes Elizabeth?" she said politely looking at her and her "rabbit."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:46 pm

She held up the red eyed creature.

"Do you like it white? Or shall I dye it? This is for you."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:47 pm

"White is good."she said softly looking at the rabbit and looking to Elizabeth "Why is it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:49 pm

She went back to gluing the eyes in.

"You don't like live animals. And I wanted to make you a peace offering. So, stuffed rabbit. I'm good at this."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:53 pm

"Live animals are a security risk." she said softly to her. "But you are to have as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:56 pm

The kitten poked it's head out from behind Elizabeth, where she had been sleeping.

"Masha is bound to Darius, and sleeps in a crate, and never leaves the house. I know she is a security risk, but I have done what I can to mitigate it."

This was not the child Savannah had first met.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:01 pm

"Hence I said you are to do as you wish." she said evenly looking at her with a tilt of her head "What is your game Elizabeth?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Now she looked confused.

"Game?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:28 pm

"You were a child last time." with a look at her "This time you are not."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:29 pm

She nodded.

"I was Bethy last time. Now, I am Amy. We are many inside this mind."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:31 pm

"How many are you? And do any wish Darius harm." with a tilt of her head looking at her like a predator seeing a rabbit before it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:32 pm

She smiled.

"We are six and many, and all are devoted to Darius. He is our Master now."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:33 pm

She nodded to her, "Who are the six and what purpose do they serve?" she says inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:36 pm

"El and Cassandra are the only two with definable purpose. El is our Protector, the killer instinct that protects us and now you, Darius and Gwen. Cassandra took her name from the Oracle. She is the one that sees."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:44 pm

"And what has she seen that caught Darius's eye?" she said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:46 pm

She smiled.

"A skeletal lover coming from the darkness, taking his bloody tears into itself to heal."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:51 pm

"Thank you." she said softly and nodded to her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:52 pm

She smiled.

"Of course. And I will tell all that I see. But it was after that Sight that he gave me his blood."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:53 pm

"And your former master?" she asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:54 pm

She gave a sad smile.

"Will not be able to find me. Have you been told my age?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:58 pm

"No." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:59 pm

"I was born in 1862. I have forgotten the date. Darius is my sixth Master."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew   Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a present (Daytime/Savannah) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next