Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:54 am

She gave him a cheeky salute and headed off to the kitchen, where boxes of dishes sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:03 pm

He winked at Elizabeth and went about finding more boxes of dishes that were stacked in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:32 pm

"Oh, I'm not fragile!" She said, but she did busy herself doing more oganizey things as opposed to lifty things.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:33 pm

Which was good for her -- he had meant it.

He was busy lifting and carrying boxes to various different rooms, per their labels.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:46 pm

She was careful with each possession. Lovingly and carefully unwrapping and placing each item. Each fork in its place, each clock and nick-nack.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:48 pm

She was in the pantry, putting away all the staples. The flour and the sugar, and the pots and pans.

"Darius, you lucked out. There is more than enough space in here for me to gather all the other stuff I want to cook with."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:50 pm

He looked up and peeked around the pantry door, so that she could see his head.

"If you buy a bunch of soy stuff and tofu, we're going to have words, Elizabeth. Lots and lots of words."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:52 pm

She giggled.

"Nope. I'm talking the gumbo pot I want. And the industrial ice cream maker. Making my own pasta. Tofu is disgusting."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:53 pm

He seemed to melt a little, his hand coming up to his chest.

"It's love. I tell you. Love."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:03 pm

"Oh, you're going to live here too Elizabeth? This is one big happy family like my household." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:08 pm

She chuckled.

"Yeah, I've been through some tough times, and I don't want to be living alone. Darius was nice enough to let me move here with him."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:11 pm

"Ah, well isn't he a sweet heart? He and Griselda would get along I think. Griselda is the owner of my house. She's always helping people out and giving them a place to stay."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:12 pm

He grinned at Emily.

"It has nothing to do with her cooking. I swear."

He smiled at that.

"Oh, wait. Estaban's wife?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:16 pm

"Yes!" Emily said happy he knew them. Small town. And now she wondered if he was involved in the vampire world at all.

"They were both kind enough to take me in when I was in this horrible fire and lost everything."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:18 pm

He smiled.

"I only met her once. She seemed really nice, though."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:21 pm

She made a chortling sound, then came to lean against the door frame.

"Lies. It has at least half to do with my cooking."

She smiled to Emily.

"Estaban is the nice man with the Cigar shop, right?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Emily nodded, "Yes! He makes these sweet smelling cigars. And he's careful not to smoke them around me." She patted her belly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:46 pm

He laughed.

"At least he's considerate."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:59 am

Savannah listened to the conversation not adding to it but drinking her beer and watching.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:49 am

He grinned at Savannah.

"I'd make a great dad. Don't you think, Savannah?"

He had a box in front of him, just in case she threw the beer at him. Because, well, she might.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:41 pm

IF no one else had been there she would of, her eyes narrowed at him "No comment." she said coolly instead to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:10 am

He grinned at her.

"You're still mad at me?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:55 pm

"Yes." as she took the last drink of her beer. "I'll leave you with your gaggle." putting the bottle in the recycling bin and going to head out the door. "Nice to meet you Emily."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 pm

She peeked out of the pantry. But she didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:06 am

He watched her leave with a frown. The only people in the room that could tell? Elizabeth and Gwen were very, very certain that he was, in fact, quite pissed off. Which meant nothing at all good for later. But he didn't let the frown linger too long.

"Sorry about that," he said to Emily with a smile. "We're having a bit of a tiff right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew   Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping Unpack (Emily & the House Crew) - Darius and Crew
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next