Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:06 pm

He smiled at that, leaning down a bit to kiss the top of her head.

"Good. All those, I can easily do. Do not mind Savannah. She is a bit possessive of me. When I let her be. In time, I am sure the two of you will come to an accord."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:08 pm

She chirped lightly under his kiss.

"I will do my best not to provoke her. I truly wish only to be friends with her, as she is important to you."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:11 pm

He smiled at that, tugging her hair lightly again. Not hurting her, something that she may not realize yet -- was a gesture of affection.

"Good girl. Now, for the moment, list off your sins to me. Those you feel you need to be punished for."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:14 pm

She leaned her cheek to his thigh.

"I have abandoned my Master for another. I am weak, and have held back from those I did not think could handle what I see, from those who would not believe, for selfish reasons. I have done this times beyond counting in my years. I have been weak, wishing love instead of trying to better the world. I have killed for no reason other than my own amusement."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:18 pm

His hand in her hair turned a little more harsh as it tightened.

"Those are quite grievous, Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:20 pm

She whimpered, but didn't move. She didn't tense. She had given herself over completely.

"I wish to be cleansed, Master."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:39 am

He nodded.

"I know you do. Come, then. We shall cleanse you."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:03 am

She kissed his thigh again.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:01 pm

He turned to walk away, leaving her to follow how she would.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:03 pm

She stood and followed, as he didn't seem to be requiring her to crawl. And she could keep up this way. So she walked, and followed right on his heels.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:29 pm

He led her out of the house and toward his car. Apparently, this punishment was to take place somewhere other than at home.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:30 pm

She followed, glad now that she had chosen to walk. For the sake of less questions from the neighbors. She waited to see if he wanted her in the front passenger seat, or in the back.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:29 pm

He didn't seem to care which option she chose. He just waited until she got in the car before starting it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:30 pm

She got into the front, as that would look less weird. But she was silent, unless he spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:32 pm

He didn't.

He drove her to the beach, but a more hidden one. There was a cave there, a door that kept it quiet and safe from the elements. Really little more than a wooden fence door, he swung it open for her and then pointed inside.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Her head bowed, she went where he pointed, walking into the dark. She didn't wait for her eyes to adjust. Her eyes simply went glowing red as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:37 pm

It wasn't all that dark. There were torches to light the way into the cave. As he closed the door behind her, he snapped his fingers and pointed at the floor. Now, apparently, was the time for her to crawl.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:43 pm

She didn't hesitate, dropping to her knees, then falling forward to kiss his ankle. She shook her hair so it fell over one shoulder, making it possible for her to see where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:44 pm

He led her into a room, where a device was in the center of the room. He pointed to it with one hand, gesturing her to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 pm

She stood and moved in front of it, meek and still looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:47 pm

He actually shoved her. One hand went to the middle of her back, between her shoulderblades. And shoved her toward it... face-first. He wasn't going to see her face for this. At least, not right away.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:49 pm

It surprised her, but she caught herself before she brained herself on the device.

"Do you wish me to strip, Master?"

It was spoken softly. As if she wasn't sure that she was allowed.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:52 pm

From behind her, his voice was cold.

"Quickly."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:55 pm

She slipped out of her boots, tossing them away while she whipped her dress over her head and tossed it to the side. And the job was done.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:57 pm

He seemed pleased that he didn't have to wait. At least, not long.

"Arms up, legs apart. Since this is a punishment, Elizabeth, you will not be permitted a safe word. Any other time, you will. But this is punishment, I am going to take that control away from you. For now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew   Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Day (Savannah/Darius) - Darius and Crew
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next