Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:07 pm

And he showed her what he wanted to show her. "That was the reason he stopped running, and started running again."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:11 pm

She stopped, holding the edge of the sink as the images came to her. Cass wasn't exactly prepared for that. But Alexander go the distinct impression, just from her surface thoughts, that her reasons may not have been exactly the same, but they were similar. Protection.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:40 pm

He let her take a second for that to sink in. "You have help if you want it Cass. I will always do what I can for friends when they ask for it. Just rememer your not alone."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:43 pm

"Then don't tell them where I've gone. And trust me when I say... I... I promise I'll be back."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:46 pm

"you give your word that you will return and I'll make sure you get there safely and discreetly." he just nodded to the rest of her words.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:47 pm

"I give you my word I'll be back. But I can get there on my own."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Nodding...."Im at your disposal if you need it." pulling out a pen and paper he wrote down a a word and an address. "passcode and address."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:55 pm

She nodded, slipping the piece of paper into her pocket. "Thanks... Thank you," Cass said softly, trying not to look as if she wasn't going cry.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:57 pm

"Like I said, I will always help a friend when they ask or need it." He looked at his watch. "sun will be up soon. looks like neither of us is really gonna go anywhere. right now."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:58 pm

"It's not the best of sunproofing in here. Closet or bathtub?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:00 pm

"Either is fine for me, it is your cabin, I just happen to be crashing it."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:02 pm

"I'll... I'll take the tub. There's extra pillows in the closet," she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:03 pm

"Take them, Ill be fine." He stepped back from the wall and headed back to where the unlit ciggerette was, lighting it for one more for the day.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Cass left the bathroom long enough to grab a pillow from the bed and headed back for the bathroom.

"Good night, then..." She closed the door behind her. And all was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:09 pm

He finished his ciggerette and put it out. Heading to the closet. All was quiet on his end.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Night had began to fall and he stepped from the closet. He listened first before he reached down and grabbed his shirt from the closet floor sliding it over his head he found his pack of smokes in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:13 pm

The only thing Cass didn't do was turn out the bathroom light before she succumbed to the day sleep, fully clothed. She used her motorcycle jacket as a blanket, just for the weight of it. But the smell of blood did permeate the air the next evening.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:15 pm

He smelled the blood his senses immediatly going on warning. He looked around the cabin first making sure nothing was out of place..."Cass you up?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:19 pm

He got a sleepy, groaning, "Huh... wha?"

Then came the scrambling out from the tub, bone against porcelain, and everything on the sink tumbling onto the floor. "Uh... yeah..."

She'd forgotten, or at least seemed to. And on came the rush of water from the sink.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Ok, check one she was still there. That was good. He started walking toward the bathroom..But the blood smell was strong and that usually meant a good amount of blood. His footsteps got closer.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Oh, the door was closed, but he could see the frantic movement from under the door. It wasn't like the cabins were in all the wonderful condition, though-- it was a cabin, not the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. Every time she moved, the doorknob jiggled. The water kept rushing and then the sound of scrubbing started.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:27 pm

"Everthing ok Cass?" he did sound concerned. And he was at the door now.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:30 pm

"Just fine, just... cleaning up. Putting things back in order."

And if he believed that, she had a whole truck full of snake oil to sell him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:31 pm

While the truck full of snake oil sounded intriquing, yea hell no he didnt beleive that. He checked the door knob to see if she locked it.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Well, no... she hadn't exactly expected a roommate and... she hadn't been thinking clearly. It wasn't locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next