Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:00 pm

"Because I don't belong. It's really that simple."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:15 pm

He coukdnt help it. He chuckled. " Sweetie if any of the two of us had the right to say those words it would be me, besides Depuity isn't it you who asked me what I do in the face of adversity recently?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

"Why do you think I asked?" She wasn't chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:29 pm

"You belong more then you will ever realize. And quite frankly, any that say otherwise send them my way. I'm use to being the one they hate, might as well give them a reason once in awhile."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:32 pm

"No, you don't want the majority of clan Toreador coming to you. Trust me. You don't. Save yourself, man. If you see a murder of Toreador coming your way, run for the hills."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:34 pm

He just laughed softly. "It's shiny. Get the biggest shiny you can and they all get stun locked."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:35 pm

"Got one, thanks. It didn't work."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:39 pm

"Give it say 2 weeks. Let's see what we can find out. Really what's the harm in waiting?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:42 pm

"There's nothing to find out," she shook her head. "Nothing. It just is what it is, leave it at that. Please? It's better this way. It is better."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:45 pm

"Doesn't sound better. Besides that's something big to ignore."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:49 pm

"I've been trying to prove myself to this clan for a long time. For my own sanity, I have to stop. I have to. So please, let it lie. It's not worth it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:53 pm

"Who said anything bout proving yourself. I'm talking bout the whole disappearing for 15 days. Besides, you don't have to prove shit. You do what you've been doing. It's gotten ya this far. Your a Depuity. That's a good thing. I stopped worrying about proving myself to everyone a long time ago and just started doing what I do. Saves a lot of headaches."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:01 pm

"I'm grateful for the position, I am. But... I just..." Cass leaned over to turn off the water. "I wanted to be a part of them. I wanted that... I wanted it so much."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:07 pm

"And it's trully there loss if they choose not to include you. Sometimes the ones we call family are not related in any way."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:08 pm

"And that might be so, but it doesn't make it any less painful."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:10 pm

"No, but it shows you who you can trully count on and who you should put your effort into."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:14 pm

"I've done that," she shrugged as she stood, going back to filling her bag and zipping it up. "But there are just too many things at play. You can't... you can't just up and switch your clan. You can't always rely on other people, no matter how much they tell you that you can. Sometimes... you just have to man up and be able to say that... you didn't win this round. And you move on and you try again some place different."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:17 pm

He stood up and leaned against the wall. "Alright fair enough."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Cass slipped past Alexander, tossing the smaller bag in the bigger bag and raiding the closets for anything that might be useful later.

"So, there it is. I'm sorry it's not some exciting, epic reason."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:23 pm

"It hardly ever is. Your boss know?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:24 pm

"Well, no one was supposed to know," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:30 pm

"If you disapear without warning her I don't think she is going to just ignore that."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:31 pm

"I said I'd come back," she sighed again. "Give me a week. Give me some time to think, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:39 pm

"And I told you I wouldn't tell anyone where you went. I'm a man of my word, you'll learn that soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:41 pm

"Did I say I doubted you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next