Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Securing the North - Virtual City Scape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Securing the North - Virtual City Scape Empty
PostSubject: Securing the North - Virtual City Scape   Securing the North - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:12 am

Starting with her foothold in the camera network, she'll try to access the rest of the city networks.  It's a start.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Securing the North - Virtual City Scape   Securing the North - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:20 am

(What is she hoping to accomplish here? And how is she going about it? Just cameras everywhere, or what?)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Securing the North - Virtual City Scape   Securing the North - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:27 am

She already has the cameras, and she wants cameras everywhere. But she also wants to know where everything goes, every electronic file in the city infrastructure. Control over the lights.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Securing the North - Virtual City Scape   Securing the North - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:00 am

(So she's trying to set it up so she has total electronic control?)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Securing the North - Virtual City Scape   Securing the North - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:04 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Securing the North - Virtual City Scape   Securing the North - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:16 am

The traffic cameras were easy. Those were just a matter of a button-push for her to take. But the buildings? Well, those were a little bit harder. She ran into her first snag when she tried to get into the hospital.

A scrolling message came across the screen:

Warning! You are attempting to
enter into an area that you are
unauthorized to enter.
If you choose to proceed, your
activity can and will be monitored.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Securing the North - Virtual City Scape   Securing the North - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:22 pm

She frowned. And tagged the hospital for later investigation, moving on.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Securing the North - Virtual City Scape   Securing the North - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:25 am

She had her choice. Government buildings, other businesses, all sorts of places she could attempt to roam to.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Securing the North - Virtual City Scape   Securing the North - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Government for last. She was going to take everything else before that.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Securing the North - Virtual City Scape   Securing the North - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:24 am

The truth was, she was going to need to categorize them. There were the large bookstores, corporate places -- and then the smaller, mom-and-pop sort of places. And they were like that for everything. Books, music, movies, clothing, shoes, furniture... you name it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Securing the North - Virtual City Scape   Securing the North - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Securing the North - Virtual City Scape
Page 1 of 1