Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:45 pm

"It sounded as if you thought I'd go right to the sheriff after you left."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:48 pm

"Yeah, well... it would be the nail in the coffin now, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:55 pm

"She won't here it from me. Nor will anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:58 pm

"Then... thank you..."

She really needed the space, just for a little while. She picked up her bag and put it over her shoulder, beginning to head for the door. She took her keys out of her jacket pocket and checked the bathroom one more time to make sure all was cleaned up.

"I better get on the road before I lose too much moonlight. I'd like to be out of Florida tonight."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:11 am

He tab her a hug. " Be safe. And if you need anything at all just call."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:15 am

"I will," she said as she stuffed the bloodied washcloth into her bag. "Have fun, don't get into any trouble."

And out of the door she went, making she her bag was secure on her back and slipping her helmet on her head. Cass got onto the bike and started it up, walking it back before turning it around onto the dirt path toward the road. In minutes, she'd be gone.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:16 am

Johnathon saw her, and honked the air horn on his big rig, having waited there during the day for Cass to leave. Smiling, he waved at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:23 am

John got a small wave, but... well, Cass was in a bit of a self-imposed time crunch. In seconds, the dirt began to fly as she sped off toward the highway.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:25 am

He smiled and got out of the truck looking for the Lasombra, tugging at his long trench coat as he walked
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:32 am

The Lasombra was nowhere to be found. And within an hour, a tow truck had arrived, hooking up a car on the property to the back.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:34 am

Johnathon got back into his truck and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6