Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:25 pm

"Cass, I promise I won't stop you, but I'd at least like to know please ? We can talk in the truck if you want. "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:29 pm

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!" Her head snapped to Johnathon as she raised her voice to him. "There's nothing to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:31 pm

"Then don't " he said tossing her some keys. "Use my sleeper. It's better than you will get anywhere around here. And me and razor are gunning for areron too. "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Cass caught the keys and threw them right back.

"I'm good. I have a place. And for the record? I'm not gunning for anyone. I'm out, Johnathon. I'm done."

And she turned back toward the cabins and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:41 pm

He caught the keys and pocketed them. "Then run cass. I've done it too, and under durress I pray you never have to deal with. Run, but remember the world is a smaller place, and that wherever you go, someone will find you and complete the victory you are handing them tonight. "

"I ran once. They pinned me down, and I rose again. Become stronger, better, more powerful now than those who hunted me. You need to find your last stand, and when you do; when you cannot run anymore, remember the people here who will help you. Me, Jamie, razor and call on us. I'll be there, or make my presence known. And you will not fall that night or any other. But until then, run like the wind. Keep the bike and money cass, you'll need them where you are going. "

He crushed out the cigarette and looked at her. His features hard, his demeanor different.

"Let me give you one last thing though before you leave in appreciation of your art ?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Cass stopped, hanging her head and put her hands on her hips. She just stood there, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:52 pm

He walked closer, lighting another of the cigarettes with dollar signs on the filter.

As he walked he started writing in a notebook. "The first one of these names you a friend among those of my sect, the second will request my family aid you as they would me should you need it. Both will help you cass. "

Johnathon put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "You are better than they are. You think I don't understand rejection from family? It hurts. A lot. They want to make you bend to their will, and its oh so hard to break away. And it still hurts. "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Cass took the piece of paper and looked at it briefly before pocketing it with a nod. "Thanks," was really all she had to offer. Commenting on his words just wasn't an option, not at the moment.

"Take care, Mr. Grant."

And she pulled away from him, heading for the cabin she rented on the end and slipping inside without another word.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:59 pm

"My business is freedom. And it comes in many flavors. Nice knowing you" he said before the door closed.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm

It was obvious she wasn't alone when she got back in the cabin. He left a ciggerette in the ashtray right where she could see it. He sat in a chair that was not in view of the door with his finger pressed to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Cass closed the door and turned... But she didn't squeak or make a sound. She just went about her business, heading toward the bag of hers she'd left by the bed. She picked it up and began rooting through it, taking out a small travel case that looked like it was meant for make-up and headed into the bathroom. All the toiletries began being tossed or dropped into the sink before being placed in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Outside, one could hear a big diesel engine roar to life and then sit in idle.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:12 pm

He stepped lightly and leaned against the wall...he held a piece of paper in his hand, looked like a business card for the cabin place. But on the back of it was written a name. He just placed it on the sink in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Alexander could see her meticulously taking razor blades out of cheap razors-- they'd probably been left by the people that had used the cabin before her. She stopped, palming the blades, to look down at the card.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:25 pm

"I don't have the energy or the resources to do that," Cass shook her head, shoving the tiny shampoo bottles and midget bars of soap into her bag. The razor blades stayed palmed.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:28 pm

He shook his head with a smirk. Reaching into his shirt he pulled out the star pendant that layed underneath it. Perhaps that would help her figure out what he was telling her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:31 pm

She looked at Alexander blankly.

"I've seen that star before."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:32 pm

He nodded...Looked at the card then back to Cass. "You've also seen his favortie place to think." he tapped the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:33 pm

"And is this someplace you think I should go?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:35 pm

"Personally no, but is that going to stop you?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:41 pm

"If you were to tell me there was an angry werewolf or a pissed of mage at the top of that place? Then yes, that would stop me."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:49 pm

He just laughed softly. "Not last I knew. But I will say contrary to what some say, running is not always the option. But you have to figure that out for yourself Cass. I can only tell you why I think it's no good. Ultimatly the decision is yours. If you decide to run back there.." he pulled out a Key and handed it to her. "You have a place. It hasn't been used in awhile, and mostly likely wont be used for a long time. But i know the owner, and a lot of hard work was put into making in comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm

"You know," she held the key in her hand, looking at it. "Coming here was supposed to help me stop running. I made it a year. A whole year. That's... that's much longer than I would have normally stayed in one place." Cass looked back up at him. "It was a start. A failed start, but it was a start."

The fact was she had every reason to go. And every reason to stay.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:00 pm

"It's only failed if you go through with it. But yea it's a start." He just looked at her. A soft knock was felt against her outer barriers.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:03 pm

"It's better this way. Just... trust me on that," and she turned, going back to filling her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)   Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere Between Ochopee and Everglade City (open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next