Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:08 am

She sat at her terminal, carefully traversing the underside of the internet.  The code side.  Heading for the Microsoft servers, where she'd left a few doors.  Hoping they were there.

First goal:  Get in.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:19 am

The first thing she noticed?

It was taking a God damned long-ass time to get in.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:28 am

Okay, now there was a problem. So she pushed a little harder.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:01 am

She could tell rather quickly...

She was going in circles. Or maybe a maze. It seemed a little like that. Like a maze.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:05 am

Mazes had routes to get through. She could do this. So she started to see if the maze was stable.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:20 am

The maze was more than stable. Which meant that, while there was a route to get through -- she would run into a wall. And we mean a wall. None of the tricks in her tradebook were getting her through the walls. But she could continue to move forward, if she wanted -- it was a matter of just going in the direction where someone obviously wanted you to go.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:24 pm

She backed out, then set up a trail marker. A thread of code that would yank her out if she needed it to. Then she headed back into the maze. And followed it where it went.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:26 am

Hours. She was going to be there for hours trying to get into this maze. And forward she went. The more she went forward, the more it seemed like she was being... herded.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Herded wasn't entirely bad. She just kept going, hoping that at some point she'd figure out what was here.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:25 am

Before long, a picture began to form on her screen.

Hello, Wire.

Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Greetings.
To whom do I speak?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:37 am

Angel.
Why are you sneaking
around at my back
door?
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:50 pm

I could not find the front.
And the back door is always more fun.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:00 am

More fun for whom,
Wire? You should be
warned that I have sent
out my dogs to find you.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:31 pm

More fun for everyone.
What dogs do you send?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Bloodhounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape   Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Wanderings - Virtual City Scape
Page 1 of 1