Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:32 pm

She nodded.

"Then I can teach you a modicum of skill."

And she wasn't one to waste time. She stood moving to the book shelf where she pulled down an ornate goblet. Then she simply slit her wrist over it and bled until it was full.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:43 pm

"Perhaps when we learn to trust each other more..." he said taking the goblet in his hand and staring at the crimson fluid with a bit of regret and determination "Perhaps we can strike another form of deal for additional teaching."

With sudden determination, he drained the goblet in a single act.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:46 pm

She smiled as she watched him drink.

"At a later time, I'm sure we can. But for now, this is as it must be."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:48 pm

"I understand" he said "Believe me I do. It's a dangerous skill to teach anyone, let alone an Anarch. Plus we both know this is a token display of fealty. But you have played straight with me, so I will do the same. Who knows" he smiled "I may even grow to like being Ventrue again"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:09 pm

She leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"Under me, you will."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:10 pm

"Still not gonna become a Cammie" he said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:47 am

She laughed.

"I would not accept you any other way than the way you are now."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:48 am

That made him smirk. "Rogues and rebels can be useful when handled correctly. It is a pity more do not understand that"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:50 am

She cupped his cheek in her hand, smiling.

"It is. I never intend to treat you badly, Johnathon."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:54 am

"I suppressed it you know" he smiled "It is far too dangerous to be anything but forthright and honest with one of your age and power. You don't have to worry about me screwing you over, and if I ever feel like I'm being screwed over, it's easier to leave than fight. I'm not in the mood for another war with family. The last one nearly killed me, and would have if I didn't run, and faster than the old man could allow for. I don't have that edge in this century. So I think we will have a very good understanding, you and I"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:01 am

She nodded, then stepped back.

"I believe we shall."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:09 am

Johnathon folded his hands behind his back and paced for a moment.

"Everything is compromise. The question is as always, how far can you compromise without actually sacrificing your principles? Zealots, loyalists and rebels never seem to understand this, which is the source of most, if not all strife. Tonight we both compromised and risked something. The only question now, is how will it pay off for both parties"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:29 am

She watched him pace, her face serene.

"I will say, I am surprised that you took me up on my offer of price."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:34 am

"I consider it a small one to pay. As long as the bond isn't abused, and you do not seek to further it, I believe it an acceptable risk. I carried a similar one to my sire for nearly a decade before I left him after all. After all, you do have the means of forcing yourself if you really wished to."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:36 am

She smiled.

"A bond between clan mates who do not know each other well enough to trust on faith. That is all I require. For it is true, if I require your unquestioning obedience, I have much more effective ways to achieve it."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:38 am

He smiled "If more Elders were as reasonable and understanding as you... ah but wish in one hand and shit in the other..."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:39 am

She chuckled.

"Exactly. Now. Is there anything else you wish of me this evening?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:44 am

"No, thank you. It has been a most interesting night all told."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:45 am

She smiled.

"I suggest you stay here, today. I wish to start your schooling as soon as possible upon waking."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:47 am

"Probably the best" he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:50 am

She nodded.

"If you will excuse me, I have business that was interrupted. You're room has already been prepared for you. You, of course, have run of the house until it is time for you to sleep. Peaceful dreams, Johnathon."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:45 pm

"Thank you. Have a pleasant evening Miss Lowrey."

Once she left, he headed up to his room
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:49 pm

((Scene))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4