Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:25 pm

It was a good thing that he had said that such time was needed, because she had taken nearly that long to travel. It was a trip made in deep reflective thought, and as the shadow slinking through the PSL night made her way ever closer to the home, a small bit of nerves came over her. But she was not afraid for herself.. yet nervous, still.

As the shadow became substantial, eventually, as she drew very close to the estate, she finished off the rest of the journey with walking. She came to stop, just outside of the estate itself, respecting the personal domain until it was time for her to step foot onto it. A hand pulled up a cell phone, glancing at the time. Fifteen minutes until two hours.

She simply stood quietly outside the gates, arms wrapped around her midsection, as if cold, and staring down at her feet.

She looked different, to any cameras watching or lurking eyes.. the tattoos being quiet evident in her outfit of bluejeans and black low cut top.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:52 pm

"Nice tattoos" Johnathon said as he dismounted from his Ukranian sidecar motorcycle and removed his helmet.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Nice, was a small understatement. Each one was done in a masterful way. Not a single flaw or imperfection in any of the ink. (Google image seach for GoGo Blackwater, for more details)

She had heard his approach, but had opted to just stay silent, as she awaited outside of the personal domain for her designated time to come to be. But as he spoke to her, dark orbs lifted and she gave a tight and slow nod. "Good evening, Baron Grant." Said neutrally.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:41 pm

He bent over and put his helmet and jacket away into the sidecar, and retrieved a master crafted saber (14 successes) which he slipped into his belt.

"Passingly so at least" he said dryly. He was cranky, although it was hard to tell why, not the least of which was traveling so bloody far from his home.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:45 pm

The sight of the saber did not make her visibly flinch, yet the shadows twitched in anticipation around her. A little paranoid. Could you blame her?

But the movement was momentary, as he placed the saber in his belt. "Troubles?" her curious nature asked, arms folding over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 pm

"Actually, I wanted to show it to the Praetor, I suspect it may be the finest one in the state, if not certainly one of the finest."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:49 pm

"I am sure Lady Lowrey will appreciate it it's craftsmanship." she said neutrally once again. A glance was taken towards the phone in her hand... still not time yet. "Things are well within your domain, then?" A bit of idle chitchat seemed to be on the menu.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:56 pm

"Well enough. And your pet demon, how is she?"

Yeah. He went there.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:59 pm

"A demon refers to something unholy. My daughter is anything but." She said with the same neutrality to her voice. How could she become upset by ignorance? "She is an angel, not a demon. And she is well."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:00 pm

"I was under the impression a Fallen was a demon. Certainly no longer of the angel class?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:02 pm

"I have stated what she is. Please, feel free to chose to believe whatever you wish." yeah.. she was not here to provide him with Fallen Lore.

Another glance to her phone. Slowest... five minutes... ever...

Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:04 pm

"I lack enough viable information to make an informed judgement, and thus must act off of what others have told me. Since you claim Emily as your daughter, yet provide no information other than your words that she is not a demon, I am unable to render proper judgement either way."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:05 pm

She looked up to him. "Is a black person a nigger, based off the color of their skin? Or is it based off of their actions?" Yeah... she kinda went there.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:07 pm

"Outward appearances and actions in and of themselves do not lend to full interpretation. For instance, many of the greatest scoundrels of my era were well spoken, well dressed gentlemen."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:09 pm

"Exactly. Scoundrels based off of actions, not appearance. The whole judging a book by its cover thing." She nodded. "Do not listen to the word of others, figure things out for yourself. Others will always try to sway you to believe what they want you to believe, for they are always right, and others are always wrong."

She was not excluding herself from that.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 pm

"Then why should I believe a fallen angel is not a demon, but somehow is an angel, even though their very name suggests they are rejected from On High?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:57 pm

"If a child hs fallen, while walking.. do you disregard it? Is it then evil? Blame and punish it for things beyond it's control? Call it names and treat it with distrust?"

She seemed to think on her own words. "No, you help lift them up, once again. How remind them of how things are ment to be, and watch them walk properly." She lightly shrugged. "But I guess what a person wishes to believe, is based entirely upon how paranoid or fearful they are, of the unknown."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:01 am

"Are they not fallen by their own choice? I'm told they even attempt to bargain with men's souls"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:09 am

"I am not here to provide you with information upon them, or their story or ways. I am afraid you will have to approach them, for yourself, and get such information. However, do NOT approach my daughter. She is my property, and off limits for such discussions." It was not a request. "But feel free to look around the churches... rumor is if you seek them out, they will find you."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:13 am

"I see you trust her oh so much then. Nor do I wish to start summoning all manner of creatures into my city. Perhaps one of the Tremere will be more willing to bargain for information."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:17 am

At that moment, the doors opened and a rather angry looking Christine came out.

"Ms. Angelica, you will remove your person from my property. You are no longer welcome here. Your car is just over there."

She pointed to the left of the house, where the car had been left out in the weather.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:21 am

"If you choose to gain kindred understanding and perspective, versus real understanding and perspective, that is your choice. Bargaining with Tremere, isnt typically the wisest thing to do... but we make our own way."

She looked towards Christine, then nodded. Nothing was said, any longer. Not even a goodbye to either of them. She simply moved over to her white Aventador, and reached out to the scissor door of it, pulling it up, quietly.

Last edited by M. Angelica on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:22 am

Johnathon turned to Christine and bowed his head politely. "I hope I am not intruding Praetor. Have you a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:24 am

She gave a short nod. But her attention was fully taken up by the Lasombra, and would be until she was gone.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:26 am

Michelle did not even glance back. There was no point.

She slipped into the vehicle, taking a moment to look around it, while within it, then shut the door behind her. Big shiney red button was pressed, roaring the vehicle to life.

Michelle did not even glance back. There was no point.

She slipped into the vehicle, taking a moment to look around it, while within it, then shut the door behind her. Big shiney red button was pressed, roaring the vehicle to life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next