Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Shauna finished her shift and as expected showed up to the house.  She was still in uniform and was actually slightly ashy in scent.  In any other Kindred that could bode as a bad thing.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Richard answered the door.

"Ms. McCade. Welcome."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:11 pm

"Thank you Richard." Shauna said stepping inside. "I'm sorry for the smell. I came over right after shift and we had a hot one."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:17 pm

He nods.

"Of course, Miss. If you will follow me?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:00 pm

She nodded and followed him in.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:39 pm

He led her to the library, where Christine was reading.

"Shauna, thank you for coming. That will be all, Richard. Why don't you get some sleep?"

The man gave a smile and bowed.

"As you say, ma'am."

Then he turned and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:44 am

Shauna stood there. She hadn't been invited to sit so this was likely to be some kind of dressing down thing. She just waited.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:48 pm

She sighed and gestured to s seat.

"Sit. I'm not angry. But after speaking to your Tremere friend, I wish to get your point of view on the events of the evening."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Shauna took the seat offered but perched. She knew she smelled of smoke from the fire and it often set other kindred on edge. She was calm but intent as she spoke and the language was as common in the annoyance at a fire house as you please. "Long story short I had no issue with the message that Harpy put out until that very last sentence and dig at the Elysium. That was in poor taste and makes us all look like chumps. OH don't talk in Elysium its not private. Has she seen that security office? Shit. The works are monitored just like every city street in a major city and it gets about as much attention. When shit happens it gets reviewed. She's a classic, cutting, bitch and I called her on it. I was hurt and I had every right to be so I told her so. I also told her she should rewrite what she put out so she doesn't give a bad impression. Mind you when she walked into my office it was with arms folded across her chest totally closed off so I should have known she wasn't about to take anything well. Then she goes running to His Grace who... actually, apparently had some deal with her to write it like that. Seriously. Give me a job then encourage a dig like that. He fucked my shit up so fuck him. I left. I won't work with anyone who will leave you high and dry and fuck with you besides."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:42 pm

She nodded.

"Thank you. I will be speaking with them both soon. But I wanted your view on things, first. I have now read the offending piece, and I agree. Those that do not think they are watched in an Elysium with security run by a Sewer Rat are fooling themselves. Is there anything you would wish for me to do, as your Primogen?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:13 pm

"If you can't get this through her thick skull I'd remove support. I know I'm gonna get dinged for what I said but personally I don't care. I told His Grace that I was up front in your face no matter who busted the rules and he said Good. But htat lack of backing then telling me I should have been handling the breach as it happened two doors down was more than a bit out here. I told Her Harpiness I'd handle it right after we finished our talk but that was when she called His Grace in. I damn well knew Pri- Razor - likely ripped her a new one and slammed her desk as described. It would be just like her. So she'd be banned from Elysium. Of Course that Puts the Security Officer as Banned but who knows. That might be what Her Harpiness wanted in the first place since security isn't something she appreciates by her own words. I told her she could tell Razor herself since I had stepped down but I'm better she hasn't done a damn thing on it."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:38 pm

She nodded.

"I will take your words into consideration. Thank you for your bluntness."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:07 am

Shauna nodded. "Is there anything else you need tonight? I know a lots been going on and most has been quietly dealt with on upper level managements end in domain. Anything I need to know of S'forsa?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:15 pm

"S'forza has been quiet. Perhaps too quiet. I have heard nothing from him."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Shauna nodded. "If you need help you know I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:35 pm

She smiled.

"I will keep that in mind. Thank you. This domain moves much faster than I am used to."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Shauna smiled ruefully. "Welcome to the US. At least you're not in a war Zone. I have been in three. They suck."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:12 pm

She nods.

"I can see that. But I think I would prefer a war zone. Then the speed would make more sense to me."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:18 pm

She grinned. "It's still the frontier. The main difference is in this place its the outsiders trying for you not just the insiders picking shit apart with a different outlook. We are under siege it's just well hidden. In someways that makes it harder too. You will notice I never balked at the security though it rankled me to know camera's were in my office. I had the codes. They could be turned off whenever I wanted and I know enough how to check them." She shrugged. "Just a way of living."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:26 pm

She nodded.

"I completely agree."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:29 pm

"Apparently the Harpy does not. I really really wish you luck on this one. Malk she is but apparently she doesn't understand what a prank is... I know a few I could send her way from her own clan who could educate her."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 pm

She nodded.

"I will be speaking with her shortly. But I wanted to have your opinions before I went."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Shauna nodded. "If anything comes of it let me know." She tone conveyed that she honestly didn't expect it would.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:35 pm

She nodded.

"Of course. On a completely other subject, you should come with Jim when he comes to visit my horses."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:41 pm

"Ahhh. Sure. Mind if I bring a camera?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor   Arrival hours later.  (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival hours later. (Lowery) - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next