Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:16 am

A few nights after their talk, Jim arrived at the manor in the Jeep again.  Getting out, he pulled a backpack and riding helmet from the Passenger seat then set off for the house.  Clad in his old western boots, denim and a light flannel shirt, you might think he stepped off a Colorado Ranch.

Going up to the door, he rang the bell.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:24 am

Shauna hopped out the other side dressed in Jeans and a T shirt that said. Don't Tread on Me. Slung over her shoulder was an additional bag with a camera on it.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Richard opened the door as they reached the porch.

"Good evening."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Good Evening, " Jim replied. "Is her ladyship available? I sent her word of our coming."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Shauna gave Richard a smile. "Hello Richard."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:28 pm

He nodded.

"She has instructed me to take you directly to the stables. There is a changing room there if you have need of it."

And he closed the door, stepping from the house to lead them around to the back.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:46 pm

"Lead on then..." He said and followed the Butler.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:51 pm

He lead them around the house, where the stable loomed out of the darkness.

"Right that way. She's waiting with Demon just inside."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:56 pm

"Good deal."

Jim stepped into the Stables with Shauna and called out. "Christine?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Her voice rang out from the right.

"Down here!"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Jim walked over and looked where the voice came from.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:08 pm

"Demon." Shauna said. "God I hope that isn't the horses personality."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:10 pm

She stood next to a beautiful, black horse that looked at them with intelligent eyes.

"Jim. Shauna. Meet Demon."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:13 pm

"Hello good lookin'." Shauna said with a smile. She didn't make a move to pat him she seemed just fine with the distance to the big animal and stopped to pull out the camera. "Is he OK with a flash?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:14 pm

She stroked his cheek from under his head.

"They all are."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:18 pm

"Good to know..." He said as he set his gear down outside the stall and walked up to the big horse. "how you doin', big fella?" The Tremere's gestures and movement hinted at a past with horses.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:19 pm

"Good. Great." She pulled out the camera and actually got down lower to shoot up a bit from the horses midline. T The flash went off and she changed angles. And without thinking she snapped fingers up to her right. "Look here please."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:21 pm

The horse moved his head to pose for the camera, then stuck his nose into the Tremere's chest, taking a big breath in.

"Jim, Shauna, he's ghouled to me. I think he's learning English."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Shauna chuckled. "Well sometimesLike this you get lucky." She had snapped a couple of shots.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:27 pm

She smiled.

"He's also as big a ham as Secretariat. He hasn't ever seen a camera he didn't like. And he's not my only ham."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:28 pm

And somewhere in the process she got one when cropped would be like this.

"Somethings know when they are beautiful and its natural rather than conceit."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Jim ran his hands along the top of the horses head and gave the area along the muscle ridge of the neckline ears a good scratching. "I somehow figured that; he's big and pretty powerful- can tell that just from how he's standing." Jim said as he let his hands feel the muscle beneath the skin, checking the soundness of the beast- at least in the areas he could reach.

Pulling a hand back, he brushed his jacket pocket as he made a gesture and produced a carrot from almost thin air. Holding it up for Demon, he looked over at Christine. "how long, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:35 pm

She smiled and gave a nod to allow the carrot. Demon daintily took the carrot in his lips, then munched at it.

"Less than a month. But he's centuries in the breeding."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Shauna took a couple more shots and took a leaning post position watching Jim feed the beast. She eyed him up and down as she felt he was likely doing to her as well. "Eight I think I was 8 last time." She said very quietly
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:46 pm

"Last time I rode was when I visited home before my last mission..." Jim said quietly as he watched the horse much contentedly. "Not as long as you but still... time flies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor   Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horsemanship - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next