Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:21 am

She waiting until the woman was gone, then turned to walk back inside.

"You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 am

He followed inside "She's part of the reason I came tonight"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 am

She nodded, leading the way into the parlour.

"Of course she is."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 am

He followed, and removed the sheathed blade from his belt. "I thought to show you this, and made it ready should she cause trouble. The Rose who crafted it is brilliant, but apparently a political liability. "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:26 pm

She moved straight to the bar and poured herself a snifter of brandy.

"Can I pour you a drink?"

Nope. No business until drinks are poured.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:35 pm

"That would be delightful "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 pm

She poured a second glass, turning to hold his out to him.

"So, what do you have to show me?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 pm

He accepted the glass and took an appreciative sip, before unsheathing the saber and offering it to Christine, hilt first.

The sword was perfect in it's simplicity, and composed of a black metal, with an inlayed streak of silver going down it's length (14 successes) "A rather elegant creation by a rather controversial Toreador named Areron"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:12 pm

She took the sword in one hand, holding it up to the light with a small smile.

"Yes, it is quite lovely."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:15 pm

"If you needed a blade I would say go to her, although she seems to have some issues in her past. The Seneschal also carries one of her blades. Anyway, I wanted to show you this for the sheer quality, but it isn't why I came."

He took another sip and sighed. "My error first before discussing the Lasombra. James McKay's childe found her way up to Tallahassee, and while she was up there, I gave her a lesson in Anarch lore, and taught her Animalism by order of my cat. This of course made the Brujah cranky because I didn't bother calling him when she was up there. My view is that he should keep his Childer on a leash if he doesn't wish them wandering into domains that aren't safe for those who don't understand, but of course it was still a faux pas. I apologized to him, and he left in a predictably Brujah huff."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:59 am

She nodded.

"Next time, at least call me. I will deal with the Camarilla for you."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:37 am

"I will, thank you. So just what is this fallen angel thing ?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:56 am

The shadows shivered in the room, agitated.

"Precisely what it sounds like."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am

"Why then was she prattling on about it being good and decent? For that matter, I had thoughts of ghouling her myself, but little Miss Sunshine there beat me to it, probably for the better. On the other hand, I've the good sense to ask questions about why it behaved strangely before doing such."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:08 am

She growled.

"She can pretend all she wants. Just speaking of her brought another into my home."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:09 am

Johnathon winced. "And she brought it into my home as well, knowing full well what it is. That is technically a violation of the first, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 am

She nodded.

"Which is why she is no longer represented by me, and I delivered her staked body to the Sheriff."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:14 am

A low feral growl formed in his throat. "I am not... pleased with this Lasombra, although I fear my options for recourse are limited."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:18 am

She gave a nod.

"Welcome to my world."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:22 am

"I'm sure your Prince will handle the situation properly. If not, I can stake her again should she be stupid enough to wander from his protection. She might look good in my parlor."

The Anarch sighed and rubbed his face. "Having said that, I do have some good news on the business front."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:26 am

She nodded, though the shadows stayed agitated.

"Do go on."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:30 am

"The trucking company, I have laid the groundwork for it, and am in the process of ordering a fleet of trucks. Ethan, the Nosferatu holds a 20 percent share in it. It was politically expedient, and should ensure that anything associated with that venture will remain unmolested."

Because trucks yo. They like touch everything.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:31 am

She smiled.

"Wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:37 am

"The first stage will have a small income, about $75,000 per month, but I expect to be able to triple it. I am also working out arrangements with your Prince to help him manage shipping through his ports, plus am able to operate out of them for a rather steep price."

He paused and pulled out his cigar case, offering one to Christine.

"Warehousing, rail and air transport as far as I know have not be touched by anybody at all. Long term forecasts also call for the need create a strong presence in construction, particularly roads, utilities and commercial building, as well as building materials; lumber concrete, steel and iron, and asphalt come readily to mind. Having a hand in petroleum distribution likely will be needful as well."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:42 am

She gave a smile.

"And people wonder why we get along so well. Where do I come into this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next