Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:46 am

"Where do you want to come into in all this? I'm somewhat busy with shipping and the trucking. Your Prince wants as little Ventrue involvement in the ports as possible beyond me, I imagine I am more savory to him given his biases than most of our clan. Suffice it to say I will make sure the clan profits from my involvement. If you can get your fingers into rail, and warehousing that will tie everything together that I am doing quite nicely, and enable you to profit from the ports as well."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:49 am

She grinned and sat down, leaning back.

"I will look into the rails and the airports. Warehouses can be a joint effort."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:52 am

He nodded and lit a cigar, blowing a stream of fragrant smoke towards the ceiling.

"Good, good. So much to do, and so few to do it; fewer still pursuing it though. I try to strike quickly, while most Kindred are thinking they can do it in the next few years. I might add, the financial holdings of many of this domain are in horrible condition if what I have observed is typical. That the Gangrel Rourke isn't more actively offering his services, should be a boon to us if we can overcome the general dislike for the family."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:05 am

She grinned.

"This could be beneficial. Yes."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:15 am

"Identify the most important Kindred who do not have properly managed portfolios and work from there. As near as I can tell of your Officers, only the Seneschal lacked proper investments, which has now been taken care of."

He paused to puff his cigar back to life and smiled.

"So much opportunity and so few taking advantage of it."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:20 am

She chuckled.

"Yes, there seem to be many opportunities. I will have to look into this more thoroughly."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:21 am

He nodded. "Now what do you require from me?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:41 am

She chuckled.

"Finally we have reached the point where you ask me to give you a way out of my debt."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:11 am

"I apologize it took so long. "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:57 pm

She laughed.

"It is no problem. You have been adjusting to this time. And better my debt than others, yes? So, what do you have to offer?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:07 pm

"Business shares, domain over an area, something else perhaps ?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:39 pm

She smiled.

"You've already given me domain, I just haven't taken it yet. Business shares....perhaps at another time. Is that truly all you can think of that would interest me?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:08 pm

"All I have is land, money, and business. I can give you nos or sabbat lore if you lack it, or do a personal service for you. What it boils down to, is I am basically twelve years old doing business with an ancient. What am I capable of offering you?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:31 am

She smiled.

"I have the loyatly of a Baron. That is something not many can profess to have. But I will think of something more...tangible."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:58 am

"I'm sure you will " he smiled
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:42 pm

She waved her hand in the air.

"But enough of that. How goes your holdings?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:44 pm

"They go. I found a malk and her gator living in a swamp, but nothing else exciting "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:16 pm

She nodded.

"And you are going to leave her?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:20 pm

"She claimed her swamp before I awoke. It would be hypocritical to deny it now, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:24 pm

She nodded.

"Of course."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:28 pm

He looked at Christine for a moment, an almost searching gaze.

"I am debating something here, and I'm not sure just how far I am willing to go to get it. What would it take to get at least one or two lessons in Obten from you?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:28 am

She smiled.

"Truthfully? A single bond. I must be certain of your loyalty for me to teach that."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:34 am

"One drink? I think I can manage that" he said after a moment
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:15 pm

She nodded.

"How much would you want to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:18 pm

"To be brutally honest, as much as I could, but I can tell you I'm unwilling to do more than a single step bond on general principle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor   Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two hours later... - Lowrey Manor
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next