Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Michelle gazed at the the determined woman, with a hint of pride in her eyes. Strength through perseverence. Michelle was relearning that lesson, herself, these days. Alot of her confidence .. her fire and determination had come back, since the moment the tattoos had touched her form. Emily could likely see it. Alot of the doubt that had been in Michelle's eyes, gone. The other woman had not yet seen the full extent of the work, but it was a great method to vent her feelings and frustrations. She need not even speak them, anymore, because all a person would need to do.. is look upon her form, to get the message.

Michelle smiled brightly to Emily, a small twinkle in her dark orbs. Nothing said. Just a nod given.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:59 am

Emily and Sarah ate thier meals. Neither if them could Finish all the food.

"All done! Plant seeds now?" Sarah asked, shaking the seeds around again. Emily hailed the waitress for the check.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:19 am

Michelle giggled a small bit, her hand coming up to politely cover her mouth. "Yes, darling. We can go plant some seeds, now. Seeds, then movie and bed at the same time." spoken sweetly as she looked upon the little girl with dark eyes. Dark eyes, that held love in them.

Michelle turned her attention to Emily and tilted her head. "I do hope that not too much time has passed, to place an offer in for the building. If it is too late, would you help me look for another location?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:27 am

"Yes, of course." Emily nodded. "It's the least I can do."

Sarah got up, still shaking her seed pouch and made noises with her lips. "Let's go!" She said, a little annoyed at the slowness of the adults.

"We have to pay the bill, honey." Emily said, grabbing the check and leading then to the front. She looked for reflective surfaces as she went.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:31 am

Michelle, of course, casually slipped her card to Emily. It was always on her, just like the bills. She reached down, softly taking Sarah's hand and began to lead her outside with a grin. "So you are liking your preschool, hm? What is the best thing about?" she tilted her head, curious to the answer.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:56 am

Emily was paying the man at the counter, thanking him for the meal and such.

Sarah responded, "I like painting. And outside time. Crystal plays on the bars with me."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:54 am

Michelle smiled and nodded, listening intently as she made her way over to the big white lambo. A hand slipped into her pocket, disarming the alarm. "Who is Crystal, darling?" A glance tossed over her shoulder to look back at Emily's progression, then turned her eyes back down to Sarah with a bright and interested smile.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:26 pm

"Crystal is my best friend!" Sarah said.

Emily had finished up with the man at the counter and handed back the card to Michelle. She had a confused look on her face; this was the first time she was hearing about Crystal too. Emily headed out for the car, being Michelle's reflection shield.

Sarah continued, "Crystal and I decided to be best friends today. We both don't like boys. They are icky. We don't need them."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:26 am

Michelle perked a brow, and then laughed a bit. "They -are- a bit icky." she agreed with a grin. "So she is one of the kids in your pre-school? New best friend? Congrats, hunny."

She took the card from Emily, with a soft look and small. "Thank you, darling" Before turning her attention back to the car. Hand slipped out, pulling the door up and open, guiding Sarah on in. "Crawl across and into Ems lap, when she gets in, please." Becaue little girl feet upon that expensive leather... was alright, in her books.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 am

Sarah did as she was told and curled up in Emily's lap, oblivious as to the pain her little girl feet and knees were causing Emily as she got settled. Emily grinned and bore it.

"Well that's wonderful! I'm glad you have a friend Sarah!" Emily said kissing her head.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:53 am

Michelle settled into her own seat, and pulled the door closed. She motioned for Sarah to press the button again, whenever she wanted, after she flipped the switch lid covering it. "When we get settled into a proper home, would you like to invite you friend over for a sleep over, some night?" Her eyes shifted up to Emily and lingered. She was thinking something, but not sending the thought across. She just looked... thoughful.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:40 pm

"Ya, sleep over! Could we eat pizza? That's her favorite food." Sarah said, wiggling around in excitment now.

Emily smiled. "Gotta get the house first honey."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Michelle grinned, as she pulled the car out of IHOP and began to make her way back home with the girls, ever attentive of the road, even while speaking to them. Whoops! Looks like she forgot how excitable children could become. Oh well. "Hopefully, we can sort it out rather quickly.. the house stuff." she nodded, firmly. "So... where did you want to plant the seeds, darling? I am not sure the hotel would like it if we planted in thier gardens. Did you want to stop and plant them somewhere, or pick up some dirt and plant them at home?"

Making sure she spoke loud enough to counter the purr of the car.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:13 pm

"In the park, so everyone can have more trees." Sarah said after a moment of decision. She clutched the seed pack tightly.

Emily smiled and squeezed the girl.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:17 am

Michelle just smiled and nodded. To the park, it was. A few quick presses into the onboard GPS, and towards the closest park to the hotel.

Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:33 am

Emily said, "Yes, that is the park she wants." She pointed to the one on the gps. "Then home for Beauty and the Beast!"

Sarah recognized the park when they arrived. "Ya! I know where to plant it!" She said.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Michelle just smiply nodded. She was happy, and with her growing confidence again... she could be more quiet, and be perfectly content.

Soon enough, the Lambo was pulling up to the park, and shut off in a parking spot. "Here we are, girls. Come... let's see this spot." spoken with a bright smile as she slipped out of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Emily opened the door and set Sarah down. Sarah started running off. Emily said loudly, with a strange authority she rarely exerted, "Sarah! Stop running off." Then softer, "It's late honey. I don't want you getting hurt." The unspoken message was: there be monsters out there.

Sarah pouted, but behaved. She lead them to a sandy area near some bars. She plopped down and started digging.

Emily laughed, "It won't grow there."

Sarah looked up, "Why not?" She looked to Michele for confirmation of what Emily was saying.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Michelle moved smoothly along with them, quiet and smiling. As they moved upon the sand, her hands came to rest behind her back. She nodded to Sarah, as Emily spoke. "Emily is correct. You need soil. It has things within it, that feed the seeds. Sand is not able to sustain life, unfortunately." she smiled softly to the girl. "Sorry, love. I am sure you can think of another spot, that would be a bit better."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Sarah pouted. She held the seed pack up to Michelle. "You pick then."

Emily stood up and brushed the sand off of her. She looked around. "Uh...how about over there?" Emily pointed to a spot of nice brown soil. "It's sure to get sun in the afternoon."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:48 am

She frowned a little bit, and scooped the girl up softly. "No, darling. Dont get discouraged. You didnt know, but now you do. Take the information that you have gained, and choose a place that might work better. This is for you, sweetheart."

A big cuddle given.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:48 am

Sarah frowned and when she was set back down, she wandered a little. The first brown patch her eyes dwell on she shouted, "Here! This spot is perfect!"

Emily held back a laugh and said, "Yes, honey. Great job! Now dig a little hole like they did in the movie." Emily kneeled down and helped the girl scoop out the soft brown dirt. Then employed the use of a stick once they broke top soil.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Mchelle just stood back a little bit for a moment, then moved to join them. No digging, though.. two was more than enough to do what they needed. SHe watched with pride though. Happy and content, as well.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 pm

They put the dirt back in the hole, over the seeds. They padded the dirt down.

"Need water." Sarah said as Emily helped her up. Emily frowned and looked around. "I don't know honey..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3