Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home Empty
PostSubject: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 am

As soon as Michelle shut the door to her room, she let out a content sigh and fell softly with her back against the door. She looked at her arms, and down at what she could see of her chest, again, and smiled happily. Soon, she pushed off of the door, and reached out mentally to Emily. She needed to put on a long sleeve shirt, because.. well.. her arms might be a little bit much for Sarah, right away.

She began busying herself, cleaning up, and setting up the living room for a girl's night. Granted, the little girl would not be awake long, if at all, but hey.. that didnt mean Michelle couldnt curl up with her and Emily anyways, out here.

Blankets.. pillows... heaps of of it all, pilled in a kind of large makeshift and comfy looking bed on the floor, in the living room.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:15 pm

The door clicked and then an unbridled 6 year old announced Emily and Sarah's arrival. She zoomed in rattling off her favorite lines from the Lorax movie.

"Michelle! We're home!" Sarah said bouncing around. Emily, got her still long enough to remove her coat and shoes then, with a pat on the butt she sent the girl off to find Michelle.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Michelle came around the corner, from her bedroom, with a bright grin. She had put on a pair of faded denim jeans, a tucked in grey t-shirt, and a long sleeved black button of sweater, of some type. Big black rimmed glasses on her face, and hair lazily pull back and up into a bun.

The tattoos were visible. Something that looked like an inky blob with tentacles coming from it and a brilliant red sparkling gem in the center was upon the top of her left hand and whatever else was apart of it vanished under the sleeve. Upon her neck, a huge hand sized blossoming rose. It was just outlined and shaded in black, no other colors.

She held out her arms for the little girl, as excited as she had ever been to see her little princess. "Hello, sweetheart!"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Sarah ran up to Michelle and jumped into her arms. Then with a little, "Woah..." was transfixed by the tattoos. She poked them and giggled.

Emily leaned against the wall watching them, smiling, then came over to investigate the tattoos too.

"Hey there." She said hugging Michelle.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Michelle happily scooped up the girl, twirling around once with her in her arms. As a finger came up and poked the rose on her neck, she winced and said sharply "OW!"

Then giggled and kissed the girl on the cheek. "Just kidding. You like it?"

The vast majority of it all was hidden, not that Emily would know that, but a sense of it might come from the sight of a tattoo upon hand disappearing under sleeve. But for the most part, she currently was covering the majority well enough.

"Did you have fun, while you were out? I missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:07 pm

Sarah gasped when Michelle acted like it hurt, then giggled and nodded. "We gonna go to ihop to get seeds. Plant fluffy trees!" She exclaimed, poking the flower again and then looking back at Emily to see if she was looking.

Emily took a look at the amazing work. "Yes we are honey." She said to Sarah. "Make the world a better place one tree at a time! Wow, Teddy did a nice job there. You like Michelle's tattoos honey?" Sarah nodded.

Sarah said, "I like the flower."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:22 pm

"Yeah? I have more flowers on this arm, too!" She said happily as she set the girl down for a moment and pushed up the sleeve of her right arm up to the elbow, to show te multicolored plantlifend green vines that entwined around old fashioned compass.

She nodded to Emily. "She did. It is amazing."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Sarah said, "Woah!"

Emily smiled in amazement, then got closer to examine it. "Man, I hope that didn't hurt. It's crazy!"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:35 pm

"Of course it hurt, silly..." but she shot Emily a glance that said otherwise. "But it's okay. I am a tough girl." she giggled and pushed the sleeve back down, after they had looked at it for a little bit. She scooped up Sarah once again. "So...IHOP, huh? Now, or in the morning for you two?" She kissed the little girl a couple of times upon the cheek, then blew a raspberry there with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:46 pm

"We can go now, you wanna go now, Sarah? Michelle can come if we go now." She looked at Michelle making sure that statement was true.

"Ya! Michelle!" Sarah hugged Michelle's tattooed arm.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:56 pm

She nodded with a smile, using her free arm to hug the little girl more fully. "I would LOVE to spend some time with you two, at IHOP. We can't stay out too late, though. You still have a bedtime to adhear to. I am willing to extend it tonight, but not too much." she said, rather motherly.

She scooped up Sarah, and started walking towards the front door with her, slipping on a pair of flip flops as she went. Oh... and picked up her car keys off the bench.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am

"Oh, ok. Tomorrow we plant the trees?" Sarah asked.

Emily put her shoes back on and a little jacket. She handed a little one to Michelle to put on Sarah.

"Yup! No trouble at bed time! You need to promise!" Emily mock-scolded Sarah. Sarah looked innocent at Michelle. Such the little angel.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:49 am

MIchelle gave the little girl a look, that said showed seriousness, but was not hard. A soft serious looke. "No bedtime troubles. If there is, staying up later will end, right away."

She turned, with the girl in her arms, and made her to stand upon a nearby chair, while she took the coat from Emily with a mouthed thank you and a happy smile. She carefully helped her little girl get her arms in the coat, and began to fasten/zip it up. "Sarah... you know I love you, right?" She leaned in and kissed the girl on the forehead. "Please.. never ever forget that."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 pm

"Ya, I know." She said a little huffy about being told about bed time. "I can tell. Daddy didn't love me, so I know." She said matter of factly.

Coat on and ready, she hopped down. Emily opened the door, smiling at Michelle. Michele was so kind hearted. Emily didn't see how anyone could think she was a monster. This observation coming from a "demon" though. She laughed internally.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Michelle blinked at the kinda grown up way that the girl worded her realization of the difference between love and being an asshat. She then mentally shrugged it off, at least thankful the little girl know the difference.

She turned to her girls, with a bright smile. "I am driving." Which did not mean she would be doing crazy fun stuff, in her vehicle. There wasnt a back seat.. or a place for the little girl to sit in the middle, so Emily's lap would be the name of the game.. and careful observant driving.

She moved slowly over to the bench, slipping on some shoes absently as she did. Rainbow colored flat footed converse. The Lasombra feeling a little bit bright, at the moment. But she did look towards Emily and speak silently to her. ~"Windows. We must make sure to stay away from reflective surfaces."~ as a soft reminder.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:46 pm

~Oh, ya! Gosh that must be hard.~ Emily thought back.

"Michelle's car! Yay!" Sarah said running out the door.

"I love riding in your car nearly as much as Sarah." She whispered to Michelle with a smile.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:02 pm

She nodded softly, leaning into and wrapping an arm around the other woman in a soft hug. "I will meet you down there, as per usual. Here is the keys.." she said as she slid them off the kitchen counter and handed them over gently. "Better hurry up, Sarah has a head start." she grinned and released the woman, making her way towards her room.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:08 pm

"You wait here Sarah!" Emily said to the hyper kid. She waved to Michelle the closed and locked the door with the keys. Then she and Sarah got in the elevator together.

"I wasn't running off!" Sarah said as the doors closed.

They made thier way to the car. Sarah, waved her arms around, describing the movie to Emily. Emily patiently nodded, even though she had been at the movie too.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Michelle made sure to leave the house, every night, to keep herself replenished, She was always very good about never being even slightly hungry. Such things could not be afforded, with fragile creatures in the house.

Oh god... she blinked in realization of how she had forgotten to call up the real estate guy, and let him know she would be buying the small apartment building. Oh well, she could do that once they got to IHOP.

Towards her barely cracked window, she went, slinking into shadows as she slipped through the hairline crack and out as always. Once within the underground carpark, she waited patiently for the girls to arrive... and then beyond. Laying as shadow, under on the far side of the garage.. she waited. Waited for them to arrive.. to get in.. to make it seem like she had just been dragging behind, a bit.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Emily unlocked the car and got in, pulling Sarah on her lap.

"Where Shell?" Sarah asked as she squirmed around looking for Michelle.

"She's coming sweet heart." Emily replied.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:45 pm

They didnt have to wait very long. Out of sight, and from a shadowy corner of the garage, Michelle stepped. She had a little hurry in her step, to meet her girls again.

Soon, at the vehicle, she pulled up the driver's side door and slipped in. "Alrighty. We all ready to go? Buckled up and set?" She asked cheerfully, as she buckled herself in. That big read button in the center of the middle console begged to be pushed. Michelle eyed it then looked to Sarah. "When we are ready, do you wanna be the one to start the car?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:39 am

"Ya!" She leaned in giggling, holding her hand over the button, then pushing it suddenly, laughing as she did it. She looked a little frightened and excited when the car roared to life.

Emily laughed.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:46 am

Michelle giggled and nodded. "Alright.. lets go, ladies!" and slowly she pulled out of her parking spot, making her way to the main street. Granny drive as always, but when you had a car like this.. even driving slow was loud and a bit exciting. She motioned to the stereo. "If you would like some music, with your loudness, please.. fell free.. just no pressing other buttons. Dont wanna wake the neighbors... much." a big grin flashed. She was no guy, but she loved her car and had great pride in it.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Sarah started pushing the radio buttons at random. She seemed a little frightened of pushing the buttons, not knowing what they would do. Emily stopped her and slowly started explaining what each button did.

"You know where the Ihop is?" She asked Michelle.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Michelle laughed. "Not a clue, darling. Just point the way, and I will follow." she flashed a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next