Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home Empty
PostSubject: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:47 am

As promised, fifteen minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:57 am

Emily had only just got there and wandered around the hotel room. The place seemed so dead without Sarah and Michelle to fill it. Emily anxiously opened the door. Not sure what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 pm

It was Griselda, with Michelle slung over her shoulders. Yep, with a stake still in her.

"Hey, Ems."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 pm

"Oh goodness." Emily said, alarmed at Michelle's state. She fretted with worry. Closing the door behind Griselda and indicating the couch was open.

"Hi Griselda...you're sure strong."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:13 pm

She was a little nicer about dropping Michelle on the couch than Christine had been about staking her. But she couldn't help but smirk.

"I'm strong, pretty and talented," she quipped.

But it was with a serious face that she actually sat down on Michelle's stomach. Pissy Lasombra could be bad. Very bad. And you know what? She just wasn't in the mood to deal with a pissy Lasombra.

"Okay, Ems. Here's the deal. I'm going to pull the stake. She gets bitchy, it's going right back in. Sorry, but that's the way it's got to be. I don't have time to deal with bitchitude."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Emily nodded, biting her lip. She nervously wringed her hands.

"Ok..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:16 pm

She settled herself on Michelle's stomach and pulled the stake from her chest.

Looking mildly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Emily took a step back and flinched when the stake came out. She didn't want anyone to fight.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:21 pm

There was a groan, as the stake was removed.. and.. ya know.. a hole, in her chest. However, the hole rapidly closed.

Two things, were also noticed right away. Michelle had struggled hard to supress the eerie vibes that naturally flowed from her, but in this state.. maybe due to the situation all together, she wasnt repressing it. And that sense of something... not very human, nearly spilled out into the room for the more sensative to such things, to pick up on.

The other... her eyes slowly turned to look at the Sheriff. "Comfy?" She seemed light hearted enough, as a small smirking smile slipped across her lips. She didnt really seemed bothered at all, but the presense of the hot redhead on her stomach. In fact.. she seemed kind of... relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:27 pm

She shrugged one shoulder with a smile.

"Generally. Frenzying Lasombra bad. Precaution, since as I understand it, not everyone is as tough as you or I."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:31 pm

She shrugged as well, not even attempting to move or encourage the woman to get off her. The opposite, really. Her hands and arms came up, resting behind her head, her eyes staring up towards the ceiling. "I understand, completely." she spoke, smoothly. "I do appreciate your assistance. That is the first time I have ever been staked. Not overly pleasant, I must admit." She laughed a bit. "But I really did not see it coming. I guess that will teach me to be prepared, when I tell an elder they are no longer needed. Lesson learned."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:35 pm

"Oh, I'm pretty sure she feels the same way about you..."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:38 pm

"I do not expect her to understand. I dont expect anyone to understand, honestly." She shrugged again. "And for the record, I did NOT say I was leaving the Camarilla. Only that I did not need her representation, any longer, because my priorities had shifted. It was once that was said, she decided to stake me."

"Not that it actually matters, though. Just simply wished to clear that up."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:39 pm

She held up her hands.

"Hey, I had to ask. Because the way she said it to me left it a little nebulous."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:44 pm

"It is a Ventrue. You must always expect that whatever they say, is half truths or altered."

As if she even needed to tell Rai, that.. as if she didnt know.

"Why did you speak with her, though, I am left wondering? We had agreed to speak with each other, about these things, in the end... of so I thought. Why did she come into the equation?" Her eyes shifted towards Rai with a curious perk of a brow.

She had not forgotten Emily, by the way... She was simply preoccupied, at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:51 pm

"In large part, because your previous interactions with me, also known as bitchitude, led me to believe that you wouldn't listen to me anyway. So I spoke to someone whom you would and should respect: the woman who represents you."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:57 pm

"Perhaps a slight miscalculation, but none-the-less.. what is done is done. Technically, I was going to leave her representation, anyways, before all this... so no loss, no gain, really." it wasnt cocky, just matter of fact.

"I do apologize, for our first interaction, here. I was... a touch annoyed, and in my frustrations treated you improperly." cool and level headed Michelle was out to play... apparently.

Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Emily relaxed when it was clear no fight was going to break out just yet. She looked relieved that Michelle was moving again and her chest was healed up. She stood quietly by letting them talk and work things out. She didn't understand half the things they were talking about.

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 pm

She shrugged.

"It happens."

She stood up and even offered a hand for Michelle, to help her stand if she wanted to.

"I'm used to it. But, I got your attention. The trouble is, I'm not really sure what to do with you."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Emily went over to give Michelle a hug and make sure she was really ok. But she still didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Michelle took the hand, with a smile, and made her way to her feet, easily enough. Once the hand was dropped, and Emily approached, she wrapped he arms around the girll and kissed her upon the side of her head. A firm hug, and a kiss of reassurance.

Michelle was cold and eerie, but didnt seem to have lost her friendliness or fondness of the girl.

Her eyes then turned towards the Sheriff. "What would there be, to do?" She asked. She was generally confussed, by all this talk. There was no precedents preset, in regards to what you tell and dont tell to other supernaturals, only to humans.. so she honestly didnt understand all the fuss.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Emily looked anxiously to Griselda, wondering what might be done to Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:32 pm

"Well, first and foremost, you're a Lasombra that is currently unspoken for. While you are personally Camarilla, think about your Clan and what that means to most Camarilla members. Second, while I'm not particularly worried about Emily -- or even Marcus, for that matter -- I'm extremely worried about the other one. Fallen aren't like demons that are like... they're not hellspawn, basically. Which is what everyone thinks of when they hear 'demon.' He/she/it can't be killed, and I can't have you going off on some righteous crusade to get rid of the one that is clearly insane and evil -- I'm sorry, Michelle, you're just not only not qualified, you don't know enough about the Fallen."

She took a deep breath.

"And dear sweet Jesus and for the love of everything holy, don't tell Jamie about this whole thing. I'll have to tell him something, but the Prince? Good Catholic boy for the last three hundred years."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:40 pm

"I think I might be more qualified, than you think, actually... I may not be particularly knowledgable about Fallen.. but I know the Abyss. Moreso, than I care to go into, at the moment. It can be used, to our advantage.. if anything knows how to handle a demon, it is the Abyss." She nodded, slowly...

"As for being unspoken, I was unspoken for the moment I got here. My family is used to a distinct lack of representation, due to the nature of what were are, and being apart of the Camarilla. Gaining her representation, was a formality that was unnecissary. Being without a voice on the council, is not the end of the world. I am used to it. Other channels can be gone through, if the need arrives, after all. Its not like I have gone rogue, or something."

Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Emily looked worried. She wans't hellspawn. She was "spawned" by the hand of God himself, there was a huge difference and it angered her that anyone thought otherwise. There are distinctions, HUGE distinctions. The celestial host was not so simple as black and white and it was silly to think otherwise.

"The demon must be sent back to the abyss. He must be given another chance to come back and make different decisions. To remember what he was made for. This one is too far gone, drowning in his own pain and torment to be saved in this life." Emily said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next