Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home Empty
PostSubject: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:50 am

Emily paced at the park, nervous. She didn't know how she was going to explain this to Griselda and not lose her as a friend. No way was Griselda not going to think she was crazy. Just, no way.

The thought of losing her as a friend was depressing, but the thought of her getting hurt on Emily's account was even worse. Better to have her think you are a freak.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:30 am

Of course she would show up. Griselda arrived about ten minutes after getting Emily's phone call, a worried look on her face.

"Hey, Emily... what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:35 am

"I didn't mean to worry you, I just wanted to say, uh...you don't have to help me figure out this bad Ed situation. I'm good and I hope we can still be friends cause I like you." Emily said quickly. It had a tone like out had been rehearsed. She fiddled with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:37 am

She looked surprised.

"Oh... uh... Okay... of course we can be friends..."

Confused redhead is confused.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:40 am

"Ok, good." Emily said relieved. That was easier than she thought.

"Gosh, now I feel stupid calling you out here." And we get away, no awkward questions.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 am

She shook her head, still looking confused.

"Not a problem, Emily. Just... why would you think we couldn't be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:49 am

"I got things tied up in my head. That's all. Don't mind me. Sorry." Emily said laughing nervously. "Goodness, I'm such a freak." She sighed and laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:53 am

She blinked again. Slowly.

"Uh...okay. You want to talk about it? I can get us a couple of sno-cones..."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:00 am

"No, no, it's fine. I just thought if I told you I didn't need help anymore, you'd ask and..." Idiot. Now what? Brilliant plan. Always been a bad lier.

"...you wouldn't want to be friends." Emily finished, defeated.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:07 am

She shook her head.

"Well, I'm going to ask why you don't want me to look into this whole Ed thing anymore, but I'm not sure why I wouldn't want to be friends after that."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:13 am

Emily's heart sank. She was going to ask.

"Cause I'm going to sound like a crazy person when I explain why. I was already a freak at your nice house." She groaned and held her head. "I don't even believe in this shit. I didn't anyway."

"Ed's too dangerous. Thr more I figure stuff out the more worried I was getting about you looking into it."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:30 am

She blinked.

"What do you mean? I'm not exactly a weakling."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:44 am

"Ya? But...ok whatever. He's a demon a Griselda. I don't mean a bad guy, I mean, leather wings, the whole nine yards. Ok?" Emily said, resigned to have Griselda think she was nuts.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 am

"A.... demon," she finally said, giving Emily a look. "How do you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:16 am

"Cause another demon told me so and he was most convincing. Look, I'm not crazy, just, seriously, take my word for it, k?" This was the part she had been dreading.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:27 am

She didn't look like she didn't believe Emily.

"No... I believe you. But now I'm wondering if 'bad Ed' is actually Edwin McAllister."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 am

Emily got all pale at that.

"You didn't talk to him did you? Who is he?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 am

She frowned.

"Talk to? I... told him to go away. When he tried to scare me and Estaban. But not really talk to, no..."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:35 am

"He...he did that? I hope to all that is good in this world it wasn't because of me. I'm so sorry you were involved at all..." Good work Emily, way to endanger your friends.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:36 am

She shook her head.

"It was a long time ago. Before I met you. Months ago. I'm pretty sure it didn't have anything to do with you."

Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:44 am

"Oh good...wait, not good. Why is he bothering you?" Emily said a little suspicious. "Maybe it's not the same guy. Probably not the same. Why would a demon be bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 am

She shrugged her shoulders.

"No idea, really. I'm pagan, so maybe it's because I don't really believe in God?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 am

"Uh...maybe, if he thought he could get you to worship him." Emily thought outloud. "Not the same guy likely. Look, you believe me and that's what's important. Just, don't mess around with it. It's not worth it." Emily said nodding.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 am

She looked thoughtful, somehow haunted. Something in her face that wasn't good at all.

"I'm going to kill him, you know."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:52 am

"Wha....?" Now it was Emily's turn to be a confused red head.

"Kill who? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next