Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Emily directed Michelle to the IHop. It wasn't far away, Emily didn't have a car, so most places Emily knew about were rather close. She ended up carrying Sarah as well when the girl got tired from walking.

It was a little IHop resertaunt with the slanted roof and a little tiny parking lot. At this time of night it was pretty empty. There was an ad in the window for their green eggs and ham special, promoting the Lorax movie Sarah was babbling about.

Sarah pointed, "Look! Lorax!" She pointed to the little fuzzy orange critter on the sign in front of these poofy, cotten candy looking trees.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Michelle giggled at her daughter's reaction. "I take it that it was a good movie, Sarah?" she asked, while pulling up to the place and into a parking spot. Car soon shut off.

She turned to look at her two girls, in silence, for long moments. A smile rested upon her lips. It was content.. honest.. happy. God knew how thankful she was for them.. and he also knew what lengths she would travel to protect them. She was not a martyr, but for them.. she would happily lay down her life, to ensure their safety. "I love you girls." she spoke freely, then grinned. "Cmon kiddo. Let's go get you some food."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:15 pm

"Good movie!" Sarah declared giggling. She hopped out of the car as soon as Emily opened the door, estatic about eating out. "I want green eggs and ham!"

Emily looked back at Michelle, nodding, understanding her meaning then got out to chase after Sarah.

"Honey! Be careful in the parking lot! Cars drive here and you might get hurt if you aren't watching. Remember, look both ways, ok?" Emily scolded.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:26 pm

"Sarah, he is right. Do not ever cross a street.. or anywhere cars may be, without checking very carefully first." she kinda added to the scolding, but came up along side the girl and reached her hand out towards her. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:28 pm

"Ok..." She said, looking at the sign on the restaurant with the Lorax. She wasn't listening, but she took Michelle's hand.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Michelle took the girl's hand, crossing to the front door with her but shooting a glance to Emily that said she would need to enter first.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Emily frowned at Sarah and then shook her head when Michelle looked at her as if coming to her senses, then she rushed forward and opened the door.

"Green eggs and ham for Sarah and I'll have some kind of breakfast platter thing. I like variety." Emily said making small talk as she tried to block any kind of reflection Michelle should be showing up in, like the glass on the door.

A cheery host was inside, "Welcome to IHOP! Three this evening?"

"Yes please." Emily said, her eyes looking around for reflective surfaces.

The host lead them to a booth and handed them all menues. Sarah got a booster seat and some crayons.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:25 am

It likely meant that they would be required to sit somewhere in the middle of the room, but that was alright. MIchelle tagged along happily, walking with Sarah's hand within her own medium warm one. She didnt have anything to say, at the moment.. just moving and smiling.

Oh... she did raise a set of keys, and pressed a button. A chirp could be heard from outside. Cant forget that!
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:01 am

Emily browsed through the selections quickly picking one of the breakfast sampler platters, then set her menu down.

"Green eggs!" Sarah declared, pointing at the picture on the little extra menu with the promotional items.

The waitress came over, not even looking up from her pad and asked, "Drinks for you?"

"Water for the little one and a sprite for me." Emily said.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:04 am

"Water is fine," came that soft italian accented tone. She smiled to the waitress, and looked over to the girls. "So, how was your day, ladies?" Her hands coming to fold within her lap, as she sat down and lightly crossed her legs.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:19 am

"Preschool is fun. We had a puppet show today. Emily came." Sarah said. "Then we saw Lorax."

"I visited the hospital to help sick children and then picked Sarah up." Emily said, ruffling the girl's hair.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:22 am

Michelle blinked. She frowned about something, then quickly smiled and leaned over to lightly poke Sarah's side. "I am glad you enjoyed pre-school, darling. I wish I had been able to give you a hug before you left. Next time, yes?" It would be difficult.. but she would do whatever it took to stay awake long enough to see the girl off, next time. "What was Lorax about?" she asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:30 am

"He speaks for the trees. People were cutting the trees down and then they were all gone, but then they planted new trees and the trees came back." Sarah explained.

Emily frowned at Michelle. It must be hard not being able to do Sarah's school stuff. The girl was being raised by two monsters. It wasn't easy.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:35 am

"Ohhhh. I seeee. That explains the planting of things, at home, yes?" She smiled warmly to the little girl. "Well, if we get home early enough and you are still awake, I set up the living room floor for all of us to to lay down, and watch my favorite Disney movie. If you are interested, that is." she glanced around, simply observing the patrons of the room and double checking potential reflection spots.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:07 pm

"Ya! What's your favorite movie?" Sarah asked.

"They are supposed to give you seeds to plant with the meal she wants." Emily explained to Michelle with a smile. "Bringing new life into this world is what I'm all about." Emily said in approval of the message of the movie.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Michelle gave her beautiful Emily a big smile and a nod, knowing exactly what was being said. Duh.

She then grinned and looked over towards Sarah. "Beauty and the Beast. My alllll time favorite. That movie is very close to my heart."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:45 pm

"I don't know that one." Sarah said as she played with her silverware, softly clicking them together. "What's in it?"

"What! You haven't seen it? Oh we have to watch it." Emily said as if there was no way out of it. She nodded to Michelle with a wink.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Michelle blinked in disbeleif. "You dont know beauty and the beast?!" she gasped.

"What is wrong with the youth of today?" she giggled and reached over, to pull the little girl into her lap.. silverware and all. Her lightly warmed fingers began softly sliding.. combing really, through the little girl's hair. "It is about a beautiful Princes, who ends up living with a man who is not really a man. It is a wonderful story. I think you will like it... if you dont fall asleep half way through." she grinned a bit, still runing fingers through the girl's hair. Nodded to Emily, vigorously. "It's a date!"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:22 pm

The waitress came back with drinks. "What do you guys want to eat?" She said, pad out again, ready to take thier order.

"I want the breakfast sampler and the little one wants the green eggs and ham special." Emily ordered.

"With the seeds!" Sarah said.

The waitress wrote down some short hand then looked up at Michelle. "You ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 pm

She smiled softly to the woman. "I am not very hungry. Maybe a couple of pieces of toast, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:22 pm

The waitress smiled, "I'll have it all right out." She scurried off.

"In beauty and the beast, the princess wears a big yellow dress. You know what that is." Emily said to Sarah, certain she had to at least seen Bell.

"...oh ya! I know that one! I haven't seen the movie." Sarah said.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:51 pm

"Well.. we will have to fix that, won't we?" She smiled, still combing through the little girl's hair. It was theraputic, for Michelle, at least.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:29 am

Sarah was used to it. She had fine beautiful hair, who could resist touching it?

"Ok!" She said to Michelle. She got to watch a movie with Emily and Michelle, what wasn't to love about that?

The waitress returned with the food evenually. Michelle had 4 slices of toast. Sarah got a small packet of seeds with her green dyed eggs and ham, just like the ad promised. She shook the little seed packet, pleased as punch.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:54 am

Yum, toast! >.> <.< >.<

Michelle smiled politely to the woman and spoke a friendly and simple 'thank you'.

She set Emily down, so that she could move back to her chair, and set an elbow upon the table, using the hand connected to the arm attatched to that elbow, in order to prop her head up under her chin. She had a bright smile, as she regarded the two girls with her. "So... are you two ready to try to get out of the hotel, and into a real place of our own? I got sidetracked, but I think Imma get back to finding us a real place to live, and the start of the shelter." At the very least, she would get the process started, and leave the rest of it in the hands of Emily.. if things did not go well.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:32 pm

"I like the hotel!" Sarah said. Emily smiled and chuckled at the girl.

"Yes, I'm ready. I want to get back to work and help some people." Emily said, her chin up, determined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home   Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come see! And, bring the munchkin with you! (Emily) - Emily's Home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next