Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home Empty
PostSubject: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:51 am

She didn't even know if the Fallen would be there. But she had to try. And she had to try fast. Not just because of her deadline, but because she didn't want anyone else to know she had been gone for long, much less to where she had gone. That was just rude, in case Michelle was there, to bring others uninvited to a vampire's haven. But it was selfish, too, her reasons.

With a deep sigh, she lifted her hand to knock on the door.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:21 am

Michelle answered, giving a small smile to the Sheriff. "Hi," she said, and opened the door fully to allow her in. THere wasnt even need to explain anything. She didnt come here, to stand outside, no matter what her reasons were. "Please, come in." she said cooly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:02 am

She slipped inside the door, a tired smile on her face.

"Hi, Michelle. Is Emily home?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:08 pm

She nodded softly. "She is just having a shower. Should be out, any time now, actually. Ummm. I dont have much, but could I offer you some milk and cookies?" SHe said with a sheepish grin. Ya know, because she was trying to be hospitable, and blood on tap wasnt on the menu.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:13 pm

It was sweet, really. Very sweet. So she smiled, but she shook her head.

"No, but thank you. I won't be staying long."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Chelle nodded softly, then motioned towards the living room. "Well, unless you want to barge in there, on her, feel free to have a seat. I could let her know you are here, if you would like."

Michelle was not moving towards the bathroom, however. She just slipped into a chair, and curled legs up under herself, looking back to the Sheriff with a kinda timid smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 pm

She slipped into one of the chairs, shaking her head.

"No, I'm not going to barge in on her while she's having a shower. That's just rude. How are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:27 pm

She kinda shrugged, but not really. Half shrug. "I am alright. Just.. waiting. I am going to head out, later, to go try to make a new friend. I could use a little time, outside the house. Was going to call you, to let you know. so it didnt look like I had just vanished, or something."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:30 pm

She laughed softly.

"You're not on house arrest or anything, Michelle. Feel free to roam around all you want."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:34 pm

"Eh.. I just feel that I should be easily reached.. at least, until this is all over, one way or another." She looked slowly towards the bathroom... silently alerting Emily that they had a guest, then looked towards the Sheriff again. "How about you? You still seem pretty worn out."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:37 pm

She smiled.

"That's what I'm here about. I'm about to go do something stupid, and thought Emily might want to know."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:42 pm

The shower went off the moment Michelle had informed Emily they had a guest. Frantic sounds of crashing around in the bathroom could be heard as she tried to dry herself off and get her cloths on.

She came out with her hair up in the towel in a big pile on top of her head. She brightened when she saw Griselda, then flickered to worry.

"Hey Griselda, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:22 am

She stood up when Emily came out of the bathroom, giving Emily a tired smile.

"I just wanted to come by and let you know not to worry if you don't hear from me for a while. I have an errand to run, and it might be a little... hard... to get... back."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:38 am

Michelle had a look on her face... one that said she wanted to offer to help, but she was not being spoken to. So she just quietly looked at her nails, pondering repainting them something other than clear gloss. Maybe... darker? Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:05 pm

"You can contact me if you need." Emily said, now very worried for the red head. "I can watch you if need be. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Michelle blinked, at the words of Emily.... she did not look up, however. Just kept looking down at her nails, brows furrowed every so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:22 pm

She smiled.

"Someone that I care about has had someone that they care about kidnapped by the Carnival. I'm going in to get her back."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:37 pm

"Can I help, somehow?" Michelle finally spoke. She had some redemption to seek out. "If you dont know exactly where she is located, I could try to send some shadows in to investigate.. perhaps locate, to make your job easier. Or I can ... send you some aid... if you need it. Something that can prove to be distracting... and expendable."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:49 pm

"And I can scry from right here." Emily shrugged. "Tell me her name and I can tell you what her surroundings look like."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:20 am

She held up her hands with a smile.

"Do... either of you know anything about this Carnival at all?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:39 am

"Is a full story required, in order to want to help?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:44 am

"Since I'm going on what amounts to a suicide mission? Yes."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:41 am

"Okay," she had Michelle's full attention. "Tell me the story, then let me help?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:43 am

She sighed and sat back on the sofa.

"Which part of the story do you think would help the most? Knowing what I know about the Carnival would likely help, but also, knowing what I saw and went through while there might help, too. It's... let's just say that it's worse than you could ever hope to be. No offense."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:48 am

You know the funny thing about saying 'no offense'? Someone usually said it, when they just got done saying something directly offensive.

Michelle fell silent, just staring for long moments, then very slowly nodded. "Very well." In a kind of cold and detached tone. "Tell me whatever it is you think is relevant, if you think anything of it is relevant to ... someone like myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home   I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Going to Go Do Something Stupid (Emily & open-ish) - Emily's Home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next