Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home Empty
PostSubject: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Emily had chosen a hard-to-get-to spot on the beach to meet with CJ to give her the privacy she needed. She was nervous. She always was at this point. He was a nice guy, really nice and he was strong. He would need to be if she was going to do this...

She passed, wringing her hands, checking constantly to see if he had arrived.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Sure enough, he was actually fairly on time, though since she was nervous for whatever reason, it had probably still felt like an eternity.

Casually dressed, jeans, t-shirt, combat boots and his favourite worn leather jacket, he lifted a hand in a friendly wave and offered a smile as he came walking up to her.
"Heya"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:06 pm

"Hey." She said shyly.

"Um...so let me cut to the chase I guess...I didn't get on that rock by boat..." She looked off to the side and rocked back and forth.

"Um...are you a religious man?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Chris tilted his head slightly to the side with a quirked eyebrow.
"Not particularly, no" he answered, looking at her as if trying to discern what she was going on about. "How so?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 pm

"Well...I...I'm a..." She fidgetted.

"It'd be better if I just showed you I guess."

She stepped back and took a deep breath. Then, slowly that warm beautiful aura she had, that was so soothing seemed to expand and grow stronger, a lot stronger. A slight breeze blew across his skin and he felt good. Really good. Any aches or pains he had day to day that he didn't even notice seemed to melt away.

Little by little she let it get stronger until her presence seemed to be a becon. The girl he knew was still standing there, unchanged, but he knew she was no ordinary girl.

She paused to watch his reaction before she continued.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Maybe his reaction wasn't exactly what she'd expect. He seemed to tense a bit, his feet sliding slightly further apart as if steadying his stance.
There was a barely noticeable twitch to his right hand though whatever it wanted to do, he kept it under control as his eyes narrowed with a look of curiousity and surprise.
"What the Hell...?"
Alright, this town just kept getting weirder by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Here eyes changed first. Green, like emeralds. They glowed with a soft light. Her skin seemed to tan and had its own radience. She looked so full of life it was just spilling out of her. Her hair grew down to her ankles in long waves,

And lastly...wings. Huge owl's wings spread out from her back.

She was truly awe inspiring.

An Angel.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Beautiful... she was beautiful.... and he? He'd already fallen victim to something beautiful once and that, still grinding in the back of his mind with the after effects that still haunted him, hand him reaching for, but not yet drawing, the pistol he was currently carrying underneath his jacket on his back.
"Stop* it!" his voice called out with a kind of strength behind it that he normally wouldn't have been capable of summoning and of which he was unaware. But as mentioned... it had been a strange few weeks in PSL and the effects of it was making themselves known.

A timid person is frightened before a danger,
a coward during the time,
and a courageous person afterward.

He'd had those words tattooed into his skin for a reason.

------
*(1:25:19)
4xD10: 9 2 7 2
Dominate
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:36 pm

She didn't stop. She reached out her arms for him. An offer for a hug.

"My name is Mihr, Chris, please, do not be afraid." She said, concern on her beautiful face for his fear.

"I am life. I cannot harm you child." She said, her voice echoing in the open air. It seemed to be coming form everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:39 pm

He was tripping... whatever the hell Bella had done to him it was sending him on a bad acid trip and while the reasonable part of him knew he couldn't be seeing what he was seeing, he'd already been fucked over once so instinct and training said he now reached for the H&K 9mm as he took a step back.
"I don't know what the fuck you're doing but I'm not falling for this shit twice"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:42 pm

"Twice?" She lowered her arms. His fear saddened her. It was a terrible sight, an angel crying. The very air seemed to weep with her quiet saintly tears.

"Someone has hurt you? A demon?" She asked, gently. Her voice now, liek a whisper on the wind.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:45 pm

He might not be feeling all that secure at the moment. After all, hello, bad acid trip anyone? And he hadn't even ever tried taking acid! But his hands didn't tremble as he held the pistol securely in both hands, if for no other reason then for that faint feeling of security the familiar weapon provided him with.
"Demons, angels, elves, fucking Santa Claus, I have no clue what's going on around here but unless someone starts telling me what the bloody Hell people are feeding me, there'll be fucking trouble!"
And still? Still he took another step backwards, not trusting himself not to do something stupid. Because the girl was still a girl. Whatever the Hell his eyes was trying to make him believe, it was a lie and behind it there was a girl. And he couldn't shoot a girl...
Even if his trigger finger was in disagreement with him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:50 pm

"Feeding you? I don't intend on feeding you anything CJ. I just wanted to share myself with you. I was wondering if you'd help protect me..." She couldn't really look ashamed, it was impossible for her, but she looked like she was regretting this.

"I'm a fallen angel CJ. There's a whole world of the supernatural out there, I am but a tiny piece."

"I'll just have to hope you forget this. That happens sometimes when Humans can't handle the sight of us...they forget...."

"I'm sorry...I was wrong to show you..."

Her beautiful light began to dim, it was heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Heartbreaking. Speaking of hearts though, his was racing. His brows furrowed and a slightly strained look on his face as he backed up another step.
"I'm gonna leave now..." he managed in a muttered, needing a moment or two really to convince himself to lower the pistol. And when it was done it was done so hesitantly and reluctantly, very reluctantly as he pried his eyes off her and moved to leave.

He was sweating... badly.
He'd gotten through the drug screening at Rourke International, but this? He had to have something in his system, something that wasn't showing up because he sure as Hell wasn't feeling like himself.

Away, just... out of there, as quickly as he could walk without running really.

Dear God what was wrong with him?
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:58 pm

There was a rustling sound as Mihr flew over to the direction he was facing. Arm out stretched.

"Please, tell me what happened to you. I will help you understand if I can." She beseeched him.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Oh.. oh bloody Hell.
"Just!" he stopped, holding up a hand as he focused. Focused on the fact that he was imagining all of this and behind his own illusions there was a girl. A human girl. And he couldn't hurt her. "Stop it!" Chris growled. "Just... stop it. I'm not feeling well" hah! Understatement of the year. "And I rather get out of here before I end up doing something I'll regret"
And because he, for some reason, felt compelled to to say it, he added (while growled) "Please" to the end of that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Mihr looked absolutely crushed. Her aura diminished, her wings folded in and she was just the plain girl again. She was crying, big sobs. Her hand on her gut like she had been punched.

"Then go... I turned my back on God for you..." Was all she could get out before she folded over into a little ball in the sand and dissolved completely into tears.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Oh come on... seriously?!

He hesitated again, a silent breath escaping him as the vision disappeared and the girl returned, something which at least had his grip on the weapon relax a bit. Not much, but a bit, enough for him to focus long enough to put it away.

"Emily..."
Someone just please shoot him now!
"Please don't cry... I'm sorry. I'm not going to hurt you" Chris said softly, because she was rambling about God or something, but he was still fairly convinced that it was because of him that she'd broken down in tears. Either that or she was on a bad trip as well.

Oh no... oh sheesh, maybe it was whatever Bella had been on that first night?

He moved as if to reach out, to put his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:18 pm

She was torn between pushing him away and holding on to him tight. She ended up just melting in his arms though, crying so hard she hardly made a sound.

"You...you hate me...."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:20 pm

"W-what? No..." his voice turned to a sigh as he held her to his shoulder, one big hand resting gently on the back of her head, his other arm wrapped around her shoulders. "No I don't hate you" Chris said in a warm, comforting tone of voice, even though he was feeling anything but alright yet. Even if he didn't fully trust himself as it were.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I scared you.."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:24 pm

"You didn't scare me, you broke my heart." She sobbed. "You rejected me...how could you?"

She hit him weakly with a free arm as some kind of hysterical woman form of punishment.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Broke her heart? What did he do?
He took the hit, since, let's face it, it wasn't that much of a hit really, with a slightly confused look. Though then again, he was already confused. Not as if she could actually make it any worse because he was already convinced he was tripping.
"Listen, you're not making any sense. Is there someone I can call for you?"
Yeah, definitively tripping.
That was the second woman he'd met that was high on something.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:32 pm

"No, just go. I only wanted to help you. To love and protect you..." She stood up and wiped her nose.

"Go, if I'm so horrible, just go. I won't bother you again. I'll be fine, don't worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:37 pm

And making no sense what so ever...

Chris frowned as he got up, concern as much as confusion visible in his expression.
"You don't sound fine" he said, still with that comforting tone of voice. "Please, a phone number to someone who can come pick you up. So you don't wander around here by yourself" because out of her mind, clearly confused woman alone by the shore at night? No, he didn't trust her not to do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:39 pm

She tossed her phone at his feet.

"I don't care, call Griselda..." She shook her head angry and hurt. She had planned on flying to the house...flying. Yes, she would fly. She changed her mind and reached down to grab the phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home   Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Much Better Than Swimming (CJ) - Emily's Home
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: