Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:40 pm

She nodded, vigorously. "Of course. Your secret is safe with me, and with Emily. Dont even worry for a moment about that. I will take care of it." she promised. Her arms unwrapped from around the woman... and she lifted them to look upon them once again.. still in a bit of disbelief, it seemed. "Do you need a ride back home, or something? I can call you a cab, or something." she said almost absently, lost in the art upon her arms.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:45 pm

"Got my bike parked outside" she said, carefully cleaning up her kit. "And I'm going to go hunt I think. Either that or drop by the Setite bar and pick up a couple of bottles" since a bit more blood than perhaps she had planned had gone into it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:53 pm

"There is a Setite bar, here?" suddenly the woman had her full attention again. "Where?" she asked with a soft tilt of her head.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Teddy recited the address for her with a smile.
"Yeah, they make pretty damn good stuff too. Easier to buy than to hunt sometimes, just, you know, a bit on the expensive side" she chuckled. "Still, great for special occasions" Teddy smiled as she finished cleaning and packing the rest of her kit before closing up the leather case and tucking it back into her backpack.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:06 pm

"Interesting. I think I may stop by there, some time. See what is what." Because Setites were fun, yo.

She went back to staring at her arms.. giggling softly to herself, in a kinda crazy happy kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Hey, she was happy, that was really all that mattered to the Caitiff who smiled as she got up and grabbed her jacket and slung her bag over her shoulder.
"You should, it's a nice place" Teddy said. "Sorry I can't hang around longer, but yeah, need to try and catch a bite before heading home" because vampires could say that and actually be serious about it too.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:14 pm

She nodded softly, and reached out to give the woman another hug. Softly. She refrained form kissing her cheek. She didnt know her well enough, yet. "Teddy... I want you to know, you are welcome here any time. For any reason, if I am here, or not. This small bit of a home, is my haven and domain. You are allowed here, whenever want." she lightly pulled away and slowly moved towards the door, opening it slowly for the woman... kinda sad to see her go, but she understood.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:16 pm

She hugged her back with a friendly smile, her skin slightly warm to the touch as if she'd been alive.
"Thank you, that means a lot" Teddy said with a light nod of her head. "I'll call you again in a couple of nights to continue on the other tattoos if that sounds alright?" the blond asked as she paused in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:40 pm

She nodded again, the bright smile never leaving her face. "It sounds wonderful." she said absolutely truthfully. She wanted another hug, but it was too much. Too many hugs. Let the woman breath, Michelle. Well... kinda breathe.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:42 pm

It was okay, Teddy gave her another hug anyways as if she had read her mind on that one before winking and tapping two fingers to her forehead in a kind of lazy salute or softs.
"Take care Michelle, I'll see you around" and unless stopped? Well, she'd disappear down the hallway and down the stairs towards the street down below. At the very least, she seemed to have been able to make someone happy, and for that, the Caitiff herself was happy as well.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:43 pm

She was not stopped, and Michelle watched her walk down the hallway... then shut the door softly behind her... instantly calling out for Emily, mentally.

(scene!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4