Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home Empty
PostSubject: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:42 am

She had made a promise. And she tended to keep those. So she knocked lightly on the door and waited.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:39 am

The door was soon opened. It was opened by Kelly, however. She stared kind of blankly, but with a slight lofted brow at the angelic creature that was on the other side of the open door. SHe spoke in a soft whisper. "Yes? Can I help you?" She remembered the lady... but, there was still confusion.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:19 am

"Hi," she said, politely. "Is Michelle home?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:55 am

She nodded softly but pointed to the room next door. "Just there."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:13 am

She smiled and moved inside, to the door that Kelly indicated. Then she tapped softly on that one, not wanting to interrupt the other woman.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:28 am

Kelly blinked, but shut the door behind her softly. She hadnt actually meant for the woman to come inside. Michelle had told her specifically that noone was to come in. This wouldnt be good...

None the less, as Rai knocked, the door softly opened. The room was dark, and there was the very distinct sight of a shadow slipping away from the door, as it opened. Once she stepped within, some soft of small dark mass would shut the door behind her, then disappear into the shadows.

Michelle sat there, on the bed, quietly looking towards Rai. She looked rather... neutral. There were no eyes to see, in the poorly lit room. Even could she see them, they were not there. Just darkness.

"Good evening." Said cold and dispassionately.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:32 am

She was completely nonplussed. Lasombra were weird, this was just a fact she had accepted ages ago. And she was no stranger to the darkness that surrounded the Keepers, so it didn't faze her a bit.

"Good evening, Michelle. I was wondering if you had any objection to me picking up Emily's ball?"

Really. It was about a ball.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:42 am

She wasnt trying to impress anything. This was a more natural state.

"There is no ball. There is a stack of her clothing, which I have prepared for you.. but there is no ball."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:48 am

She seemed confused by that.

"She said it was by her bed, belonging to a giant she met in a graveyard?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:51 am

"It is not here." Her answer was flat, but truthful.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:53 am

She nodded.

"All right. Well, thanks anyway."

Really. It was just that simple.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:56 am

"Goodbye, and please exit out the front door of this room. Not the way you came in."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:59 am

She shrugged one shoulder.

"Sure, no problem."

And she turned toward the front door of the room, to leave the Lasombra alone with her darkness. Though she did pause, turning to look in the general direction of the room.

"Why do you hate Johnathon Grant so much, Michelle?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:13 pm

"I do not hate him." She said in that same cold and flat tone. "But I do not appreciate his slander, his ignorance, nor his disrespect."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:16 pm

There was a pause.

"I'm unaware of any slight that he has made toward you, Michelle. What did he do to you?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:25 pm

"It is unimportant, and not worth your time."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:44 pm

"Really? That's what you think?"

She shook her head and started out the door.

"You obviously don't know me at all, Miss Angelica. Have a good rest of your evening."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:17 pm

"I am not really sure what it is you would expect of me? To pour my heart out? To trust you? We all know trusting other kindred is typically folly. How am I supposed to assume that you are supposedly different? I might have been more interested in getting to know you, if you had shown the same in regards to me. But I have seen none of that."

She still looked ahead, though... not towards the woman at all, yet still spoke to her, before she departed. "So forgive me if I am not willing to share details that impact me, with someone who has not seemed particularly friendly towards me. I am sorry if my responses displease you."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:34 am

She shook her head.

"I don't expect you to trust me. I just expect you to not make assumptions about me or my motives when you have no basis for them."

She stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, Balls (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: