Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:08 am

"Auspex? Wait... Is that to mean that this is some sort of form of obfuscate?" She blinked. She wasnt fully sure about how exactly it worked, but she knew one could counter the other.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:14 am

"Not obfuscate, but related in a way I guess" Teddy said as she chewed on her lip. "But you'd have to actively try to look through it in order to look through it. And I doubt most will ever have a reason to try or be capable of doing so even if they did try" because let's face it, they had to be above average to get anywhere close to penetrating the Caitiff's work.

Even as she spoke though she continued to work without a single hitch or hesitation to her movements, her hand moving with trained ease as it traced the ink across her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 am

Michelle just looked to her, "What about photography? Recording devices? Could they see through it?"she was just plain curious now. Her head tilted to the other side a bit to give Teddy better access. "This thing you are talking about sounds amazing." But the lasombra was polite enough to not pry for more information even though her she really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:44 am

Again the brush moved with a swirling motion before leaving her skin to touch the ink again.
"It will show on camera and photographies" she said. "Those kind of things can't see through it" the toymaker smiled as the brush, now carrying red ink, swept across the Lasombra's skin.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:52 am

She giggled. " Not that I have to worry about that, just curious, is all." A bright grin on her soft pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:01 am

"Oh? Oh right" again, she didn't know much about most Clans save the basics. "You don't show up on cameras do you?" she seemed to recall that about the Lasombra. "That must be weird" then again, half the Clan flaws out there were a little weird to the Caitiff.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 am

"No reflections, at all. It kinda sucks when I want to update my picture for Facebook.. " she laughed, controlled.. as to not mess up the work being done. "Kidding about that, but yeah... it can be annoying. I just have to be careful. And when slip ups happen, dominating the minds of those that witnessed is pretty handy." she smiled softly, and her hands continued to cover her chest slightly, only enough to not expose herself too much and allow Teddy free reign. She found a comfort in the brush strokes. Having such upon her was a new experience, and she was thankful that it was not a ripping and twisting of flesh.

"You know, you could probably make some big money or pull some big favors, by doing this for others. Noone likes to deal with Tzimisce... "
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:26 am

She smiled.
"Maybe" the blond said, chewing on her lip again. "I already got plenty of work though and this? I'm sure it's nothing really special around here"

It was difficult to discern whether or not the brush strokes corresponded to the pattern, but hey, the blond said she knew what she was doing. Right?
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:41 am

If there was one thing that Michelle was learning, it was faith. She was always a trusting creature, to an extent, but having faith in others was something knew to her. The only person she only ever had faith in, in the past, was her mother, who was her sire. Beyond that, it had been a kind of cold and false smiles existence, but she was learning to smile for real, these nights. Even with a potential end looming in the near future, she was happy with the girls she had met. Kelly, Sarah, Emily, Teddy... they were all wonderful, and the very thought of them brought a smile to her lips.

Okay.. Emily was a bit of a pain in the rump, at times, but she loved the woman none the less.

So her eyes did not travel down to check the work being done, nor did she attempt to trace brush steps in her mind. She had trust and faith. It showed, in her dark eyes.

"I can promise you... it IS special. And maybe some day, if you and I become closer... if things work out alright for me... and you are ever willing, I would love to learn as well.. even as like a side project, thing, to help you earn some additional revenue, or something. Trust me.. if this works how you say.. this is big stuff."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:20 am

Trust was good, when placed in the right people. For what it was worth, Teddy had never been and would never be the backstabbing kind.
For the most part she worked in silence, though with a smile, careful brush strokes moving again and again with trained ease across her shoulders and back until finally, after an hour or so, the put the pencil aside and lifted her hand to her lips. She nicked her skin on one of her fangs and let a couple of drops of her blood drip into the water, more or less completely dissipating into it before soaking a bit of the towel in it and brushing it across the woman's back.
The process of dipping the cloth in the water was repeated a couple of times before her back was dried off and Teddy sat back, biting her lip.

"There, I'd say take a look in the mirror but that's kind of difficult heh"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:27 am

Chest.. Teddy was working on her neck and chest.

Michelle just grinned at her, as she said that. "Good call..." she laughed, but did not try to look down, yet. She Just tilted her head. "All done with the chest and neck, then, I take it?" Yeah.. alot of trust. She awaited a response, before she dare move to put on a tank top that was laying off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:31 am

"Yeah, all done" Teddy nodded. "And lucky you, no healing time or anything" that was a bonus right?
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:46 am

Michelle nodded, silently trying to figure out how to explain it to Ems... oh well, will cross that bridge when she comes to it.

She turned slightly, to politely keep her bare chest out of view while she pulled up and slipped on a tight singlet shirt. It was black, of course. She turned around shortly after, and smiled brightly. "I dont wanna keep you here all night, but do you think it would be possible to do the arms as well? That was alot quicker than I thought it would be... and if we get the arms done, we can leave the rest for tomorrow or some other day that you have free time. That would just leave the ribs and legs."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:48 am

The tattoos were, in lack of a better word, perfect. The colours were vibrant and the patterns exactly as she'd wanted it to be.

The blond gave a nod as she took the bowl and stood to her feet.
"Sure, we can do that. Just let me replace the water and get a new towel" Teddy smiled, moving towards the bathroom already to replace the water she'd used and which was now tinted with ink residue.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:56 am

Michelle watched the girl, with a careful eye, for a moment. She frowned lightly at something running through her mind, but she spoke nothing for now. Just staring.. waiting.

As Teddy made her way, when she made her way, back into the room, Michelle looked really serious, for a moment. "Teddy.. you do understand, that this does not change anything, right? That I am not just using you to get something that I want? I genuinely like the person I have met, and the things she does that makes her who she is. Please understand that." She frowned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:59 am

Teddy, placing the bowl down on the table, looked over at Michelle and blinked.
"Huh? I never thought you were using me" she smiled, giving a light shrug of her shoulders as she sat down again and started prepping her inks and brushes again. "I could help you with something you wanted, so I'm doing that because I wanted to" the blond added, still with a smile as she worked. "And thank you, it's always nice when people appreciate what I do. And it's always nice to be appreciated" she smiled up at her again.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:06 am

She nodded softly, and the smile returned to her face. "Good, because I do appreciate you and this.. more than I could ever express properly." she continued to sit and wait patiently, for the work to continue, but continued to speak warmly to the girl, despite her cold presence. "I was thinking.. how much do you understand of Kindred Society? I could teach you all I know... if you want. I am fairly well versed in the lore of our kind. Or... I could try to show you how to discover through minor details, if another person is being deceitful. Or both, if you wanted."

Bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:22 am

"I don't want to impose, and you don't have to feel like you owe me" Teddy said as she looked up with a gentle smile. "Though if you want, I'd love to learn some more about well, the Camarilla or Clans or whatever really. Basic knowledge only gets you so far" though Medwyn was doing a good job teaching her, so she wasn't completely helpless.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:32 am

"Hmmmm. Alright. I will draw you up a lesson plan, based off of what you already know, and what you dont. Se tell everything you have figured out, so far?" her left arm held up and out towards the woman. For the tattoing, of course. This time, she would watch. Would have looked pretty funny tucking her chin down to watch her chest done.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:37 am

Well, her knowledge on the matter was as she'd said, pretty basic, but she knew the basics well enough if nothing else. Didn't know much about any of the Clans save for what most people knew either. Still, from the way she recited what she'd been taught it was clear she had a good memory.

All the while, the brush kept moving, the patterns created in its wake more than a little fascinating in that she wasn't drawing each line necessarily, but painting up parts with several colours and effects in single strokes of the brush across her skin. Heck, everyone had seen how the chessboards were painted in that old Disney cartoon from Santa's workshop, this was kind of like that, only smoother and a lot more detailed.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:42 am

Michelle watched in utter fascination. Her head was tilted to the side, ever so slightly... pretty much in awe at what was taking place. She looked up several times, during her long moment of silence... kinda dumbstruck at what the girl before her was doing. But eventually she spoke again. "Well... we can start by increasing your general understanding of the occult, and kindred in general. Like I said, I will draw up a lesson plan.. hell.. might even just type up a short novel, for you to read, if you would find that easier. That way you can learn at your own pace and comfort." she smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 am

"Either works, I'm a fast learner" she smiled without looking up from what she was doing except to replace the ink and continue the work. "If you type it up I can read it while at the office working in-between visits. Trying to be efficient about my time so I can do the Harpy stuff as well as keep up work" apparently Harpy stuff wasn't work, and she wasn't exactly happy about having to do it. But, it was what it was and she couldn't do much about it but make the best of it.
"People already have to wait for their orders, so, trying to keep them from having to wait more than necessary" she said with a soft chuckle. "Though hey, I will come back and do the rest of your tattoos as well, and if you're comfortable with me working while you talk, then that's ace too"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:57 am

"I am easily comfortable with many things..." she said with a small grin. "I do not mind making a portable electronic book for you to read... it should go without saying, but it would be for your eyes only, of course."

She kept her smile, not bothering to ask about harpy stuff, just yet. That, too, could come later. Keeping the night smooth and simple, was best, and talking about her official position within the ranks... with Michelle being in the trouble she was in, was probably best left out of the conversations until a resolve to it all had taken place.

"We could even do a little bit of the rest, every night.. just to keep your evenings as free as possible. I know that I am probably already taking up most of your time, with this.. I dont wish to do such again, to you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:01 am

"You're not taking up my time. If I didn't want to do this I wouldn't be here" she replied. "Time's what you make of it anyways, and this at least is fun" the blond chuckled, dipping the brush in the ink again and continuing those same flowing motions. "So don't worry about it. I can do the next two in one or two sittings at most. That's not so bad is it?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:16 am

"I find it highly offensive to use the word bad in any part of this conversation." she joked with a small giggle.

"It doesnt matter how long it takes to finish, sweetheart. I am happily at your mercy, but if you say one or two more sittings.. that sounds perfectly fine to me."

Her eyes were still locked upon the activities upon her arm. She went silent, again... once more returning to dumbstruck old kindred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next