Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 am

It took about the same time as the last one, and as the last one, when she was more or less finished, she nicked her hand on her fang and dripped a few drops of her blood into the water before soaking the towel and wiping off the residue ink, leaving behind another picture perfect result exactly as she'd been shown it by Michelle the first time.

"I hope I got the colours right" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:25 am

Michelle lifted her arm, and slowly turned it from side to side. SHe looked over the full sleeve wrap, and was silent. Absolutely silent.. though her dropped jaw could be a bit of an indication why. Stunned.

"Oh... Teddy..." she was completely at a loss for words, as it was like a dream of sorts. The vision of her mind, turned literally into reality. She could cry...

...but she didn't. She was still at a loss for words... but managed.. "Do you, ummm.. wanna take a break, before the other arm and being done for the night?" she managed to sputter out.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:33 am

"Oh, no worries. Just need to replace the water again and set up the inks again" said the smiling blond as she picked up the bowl of water. "If you want a moment to move and stretch or whatnots, feel free to do so though" Teddy smiled as she moved to throw out the water and replace it with fresh, clean water instead, happy to see the woman satisfied with her work. Or well, not really her work. It was Michelle's vision really, all Teddy was doing was giving it a visual representation.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:37 am

Michelle giggled, then laughed. Laughed a fair bit, actually. More than amused, that outright tickled her. "Stretch?" she giggled some more. "That is so cute. I am sorry, darling. Please forgive me..." she said, raising a hand to cover her mouth. "I am a little bit too far gone, to be effected by things felt by the living. Poor circulation, included." she giggled some more. "NO need for me to move, I could sit here all night, if I wanted, without even a fraction of movement." her eyes shifted to the marvel that was her arm, again. "So thank you, but I am alright. You however... you sure you do not want a break?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:41 am

"Yeah, I'm sure" sounded the amused voice from the bathroom as she refilled the bowl and cleaned the towel. "And it's not necessarily about needing a break as much as wanting one. Even if you could sit still all night it doesn't mean you want to. You say you're far gone, but it's as much mental as it is physical you know" Teddy said as she returned to the sofa, sat down and placed the bowl on the table before prepping her inks a third time, as carefully as the first time she'd done it.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:56 am

"I am fine, darling. Thank you for your concern. No break needed." she smiled brightly. She was carefully watching the motions the girl made, but was absolutely positive no secrets were to be learned while doing such. She was just intrigued and curious. "I was not aware that your blood would be needed to do this, Teddy. I dont even know how to being to repay such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:59 am

For all intents and purposes, the ink, the brush, the water, it all appeared normal actually save for the blood she'd drip into the water when she finished the work.
"You're teaching me, I thought that was the payment?" Teddy said, looking slightly confused for a moment.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:03 pm

"Yes, but I was not aware that this would mean you used your precious blood." she hmmmm'd softly. "It is okay.. just means you get a little bit bigger of a lesson plan. Maybe some academic stuff too, yeah?" Michelle was not taking this lightly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:09 pm

"It's okay, I'm fairly okay as far as academical stuff is concerned. I'm not much of a fighter so at least I've made sure to use my head heh" because Teddy? Yeah, not much interested in fighting or being close to fighting at all, so the least she could do was use her mind for what it was worth.
"Can't go around being a complete waste of space" the blond chuckled.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:12 pm

Michelle glared, turning serious for a moment. "You are absolutely not a waste of space, and if anyone ever calls you that... you let me know."

Her expression quickly softened. "I am not much of a fighter, either. As a matter of fact, I wouldnt know a punch from a kick." she grinned slightly. "I always found it kinda pointless, as i never get into a fight.. and when I did... I usually let the shadows do the fighting for me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Mm, yeah, Lasombras did that.
"I'm a quick runner" she smiled, picking up the pencil again and dipping it in the black ink first. "Not as scary, but it works pretty well"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:24 pm

"Hey.. there is nothing with getting the hell away from bad situations, when you feel the need to. I have been known to slip away, when things get a little too heavy to deal with." she smiled and nodded. "Not by running, exactly.. but same thing, in essence." she giggled softly, lifting her right arm for the woman. This side was the one that held a bit brighter colors to it, but with it's own dark message.

The look on Michelle's face was one of happiness and content.. She was pretty much all smiles, tonight, as she looked back down at her completed arm. "Hey.. if like.. i cut me arm, will it damage the art, perm... or will it fix itself, like our flesh, with a little blood or a good night's rest?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:31 pm

"Mmm, it should be alright" she said, chewing on her lip as she continued working. "If it does happen to get damaged, though I don't think it ought to be, let me know and I'll fix it up" because as far as she knew, the tattoos ought to be alright as long as the canvas was repaired. The canvas in this case bing her skin.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:41 pm

She nodded softly. "Okay, not problem. Just thought I should ask. Not that I plan to go running off doing things that would deliberately test it." she shook her head softly.

"You know, speaking on the matter of fighting.. or at least, returning to it... do you know anyone who might be willing to give me some lessons on how to not get hit? I am not interested in how to to beat someone up, but learning how to quickly get out of the way, might be nice, eventually." She giggled, but kept her arm still.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:45 pm

"I got floored and bitten a few week back" she said with a hint of a smirk. "So I'm probably not the right person to be asking"
She reached out and dipped the calligraphy brush in some of the coloured ink again, more patterns appearing as if straight from the Lasombra's imagination as the brush danced across her skin.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Michelle blinked. "Are you alright?" Well obviously she was alright, she was standing .. well sitting.. right there in front of you, dumbass. Still.. never hurt to ask.

"What happened? That is.. if you want to share."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:50 pm

"Someone mistook me for dinner?" she said, looking up with a smile that said that really, she was alright. "Floored me, bit me, but, as you can see, I'm here so it turned out alright" you know, after the initial panic and bitching part of it. "Guess I should take it as a kind of compliment really" if nothing else it meant she did a pretty decent job of passing for human.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:53 pm

She frowned a small bit. "That is awful." a little bit of a hint of disgust crossed her features. "I sure hope you drug whoever it was, into the courts. I mean.. no tradition was broken, I dont think, in doing that.. but you are the freaking Harpy! Surely they won't get away with that..." and you know, she was a cool chick too. Nice, kind, genuine. She didnt seem like the type to deserve to have such things happen to her.

Yeah.. eyes fell back onto the artwork.

OH... My.... GOD. The arm would be done soon. She wouldnt be complete, but alot more whole than she had felt in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:58 pm

"I wrote a report. I got an apology. I consider it done and dealt with" the toymaker replied with a light shrug of her shoulders as the tattoo took form under the touch of her brush. It really was a bit like magic, though not magic-magic, since well, the Caitiff didn't know jack about actual magic (thank God, she didn't need the Tremere breathing down her neck).
"No point making a bigger deal out of it than it was"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:04 pm

"So you got settled up? Good." she nodded, approvingly.. though the woman most obviously did not need her approval for anything.

Magic... yeaaaaaaaaah. About that...

He foot started to bounce. Was that anticipation? OH yes... yes it was.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:09 pm

"Yeah, he said sorry and admitted he did something wrong" said the smiling girl who apparently felt things where settled even though he'd kind of gone missing and her payment had as such gone missing with him. Didn't matter though. The payment that was. She was more concerned about what had happened to him.

Again, she nicked her skin and dripped some blood into the water before washing off the woman's arm with the soaked towel, brushing away residual ink and leaving behind the image Michelle had imagined in her mind.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Michelle waited kinda patiently.. .kinda... and then one she was done being wiped down, she outstretched both of her arms, looking them over with an appreciative gaze...

... and a soft moan. She was absolutely thrilled, and it lit up her face in it's existence. She looked towards Teddy... looking like she was ready to pounce the woman for a huge hug.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Which she kind of figured, so she carefully pushed the inks and bowl of water out of the way so they wouldn't get knocked over.
"Hope you like them"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Michelle had a huge grin. She had barely managed to wait, for the paints to be moved, before she lurched forward and scooped up the woman in a huge hug. It wasnt crushing, but it was firm, and she had lifted the girl off her see and held her in the air with literally not a single bit of effort. "I love it!" she said, in her excitement, but soon set Teddy back down on her feet with a heavy giggle.

"Oh... Teddy... thank you so much. Thank you thank you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Oh, she was stronger. Then again, the blond ought to know by now that the last thing anyone ought to do was judge another Kindred based on looks.
She didn't protest though, letting the woman pick her up and hug her as much as she liked, giggling as she was put back down.
"You're welcome" Teddy smiled brightly. "Just do me a favour? If anyone asks just... just make something up?" it didn't seem like she wanted to take credit for the work. "Say a friend made them or something"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next