Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home Empty
PostSubject: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Teddy, as per usual in baggy jeans, a heavy belt from which hung Diego, a colourful tank top and denim jacket with your typical eighties fingerless leather gloves, stepped up and tapped her knuckles on the door, a bag hanging over her shoulder as she chewed on her lip.
The bike had been parked close by, so she'd left the helmet hanging on it.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:38 pm

She had arrived a a hotel. A rather classy and expensive looking one. Michelle had told her which room it was, easily enough, and as the knocks came, an excited pitter patter of feet could be heard, and then the door opened. There was Michelle, big smile on her face. "Hi!" she said, rather excitedly. Yeah.. creepy girl, bt still happy and excited.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:42 pm

"Hey" she smiled. "Nice place" because well, it was. Though, there was only Teddy at the door, no one else.
She adjusted her bag with another smile at said creepy girl, because hey, she was smiling, lacking humanity or not.
"I brought stuff"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Michelle stepped to the side, allowing the girl into a hotel room that was furnished and big enough to be a small home. She looked confused, poking her head out to have a look for anyone else... then slipped back inside and shut the door behind the girl. "Something wrong? I thought you had a friend coming along..." She softly reached out, ice cold hand taking the hand of the other woman and attempting to lead her towards a rather comfy looking couch.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Teddy's hand was comfortably warm to the touch, though she didn't seem to mind the cold or being lead to the couch as she lifted the bag off her shoulder with her free hand.
"Well, I thought I could do it" she smiled. "I know how to after all, so, figured that would be easier"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Emily walked out from one of the bedrooms in PJs, her hair was thrown up. She looked a little surprised and waved enthusiastically at Teddy.

"Hey you!" She was about as anti-creepy as humanly possible. Her warm aura swept over the room when she entered.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Michelle grinned over at Emily, and came to sit next to Teddy. Michelle looked happier than anything could ever be. As happy as when Emily and she first got together. " Teddy is here to put pretty pictures on my body."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:01 pm

"Oh hey" she smiled, even if she was caught slightly off guard. "And yeah, what she said" though at the moment she was trying to figure out how to do that with someone she wasn't sure whether or not was Masquerade safe in the room. Go go creative thinking.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:07 pm

"Cool!" Emily said coming over to have a look. "Like body painting or tattoos?" Emily looked totally comfortable being there.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Michelle was thinking what Teddy was thinking, kind of. "Yeah. Tatttoos. Been wanting some, for a long long time.. and it just so happens that Teddy can make that happen for me. It is going to be amazing." she grinned.

After a moment of pause, she states softly. "I am gunna have to strip, but I can go get a towel to cover myself, if you want, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:26 pm

"Depends on which ones you want to start with" she smiled, even if she was still trying to figure this one out without simply chucking the girl out the door because that would be kind of rude. "Might have to do it in a couple of sittings anyways" possibly. Depended on how she was going to do it actually.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Emily laughed, "I'm not squeemish. I was a nurse after all." Thinking that might aleviate Teddy's concerns. Emily sat in one of the two chiars.

"Did you know Michelle and I live together?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:52 pm

"I had mentioned to her, that I come home to you, a few nights ago." she offered up, just being part of the conversation.

She seemed to be looking around "Where would doing this, be the most comfortable for you, Teddy?"

She looked to Ems with a smile. "I was hoping to show you the finished product, not me writhing in pain." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Emily cocked her head like she was lstening to something far off. "Oh, ok! I gotta pick Sarah up anyway, I promised to take her to the movies after, since she's been so good at learning to read." Emily got up and winked at Michelle.

"I'll be seeing you both later!"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:20 pm

"Hey! Hug, please?" she said rather brightly, and hopefully. Her arms opened up and outstretched towards the beautiful girl. "Oh.. and I want to see Sarah, tomorrow. We should plan a little evening out, and bring her back here, for the night, at least."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Emily stopped mid stride to turn back around and glomp Michelle.

"Of course Michelle!" She kissed her on the cheek. "I'll look forward to seeing your tattoos! I hope it won't hurt badly."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:17 am

"Shouldn't be too bad" Teddy winked at Emily. "You have fun alright?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:19 am

"I will! Bye guys!" And Emily was out the door, along with that strange warmth.

(Exit scene)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:28 am

The blond let out a low sigh once the door had closed, somewhat relieved. Not because she didn't like the girl, she did like the girl, just that some things were easier to explain than others. This was undoubtedly one of them.
"I just need you to be comfortable, sofa is probably just fine" she said, turning to Michelle. "Which one did you want to begin with?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:41 am

"I suppose top to bottom, would be best. So neck and chest?" She softly turned away from the girl, pulling off her shirt, exposing what looked to be old whip scars all over her back. When she turned back around, hands were covering her chest. She smiled. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:44 am

"We'll start with the neck then" Teddy said as she opened her bag and brought out what appeared to be a leather suitcase of some sort. Opening it, it revealed to hold an extensive looking Japanese calligraphy set with several types of inks and brushes. Not exactly what you'd expect for a tattoo session. Then again, Teddy never said she was bringing needles.

She'd also brought the sketches, though they were neatly stacked in a folder that hadn't been opened since, well, the toymaker remembered actually. She remembered perfectly what it was the Lasombra wanted as she started mixing the inks.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:50 am

"Sure. " And she happily awaited it all to start. No point questioning methods.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:53 am

It took her a few minutes to get the inks worked out before she briefly excused herself so she could go fetch a bowl of temperate water that was brought and sat down on the table neck to her other equipment along with a towel from the bathroom.
"It's nothing like fleshcraft I'm afraid" she said as she picked up the brush and dipped it in the ink, holding it as one would a calligraphy pencil. "But it will give the effect you want" Teddy smiled as the first light brush of the pencil could be felt moving over Michelle's skin. "Mostly" it would mostly have the same effect anyways.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:02 am

"Mostly?" She asked while stayimg still with neck exposed for the brush.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:04 am

"Yeah, mostly" she moved to dip the tip of the brush in the ink again. "It will be permanent, and it will look like proper tattoos, though someone with a high enough mastery of Auspex might be able to see through them. Assuming they try to see through them that is"
The brush moved across her shoulders again in a softly flowing way.
"I don't know about magic, if a Warlock would be able to dispel what I'm doing, but, as far as I know, as far as I've experienced, these will stay as they are when created and never fade or go away"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home   Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyart is well, art (Michelle) - Michelle and Emily's Home
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next