Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home   Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:41 am

Mihr nodded. She did not need his promise. She believed him.

Soft breaths of wind caressed the Father's skin as if to let him know it was ok. She didn't say anything though. She trusted Markus and stood just behind him and to the side.
Back to top Go down
Markus Jacobs
Ancilla
Markus Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home   Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:32 am

"You can call it what ever you want, promise, accord, deal... in the end it doesn't matter. It was part of His design for us. The bond that such an act creates, that kind of belief, that willingness to leap out into the void and simply trust that someone will be there to catch you... that's what that act represents, Tyreal. It allows us to draw on that faith no matter where we are in the world, it allows us to find you in an instant should you need us and it allows us to use our abilities, like Mihr's ability to heal people, from a distance. You have to remember, we're only fractions of who and what we once were."

"Mihr at one time could float over a valley. Grass and flowers would sprout at her passing. But it wasn't in a petite line, it was in swaths, like a wave of verdant green dotted by splashes of color. And I, moving faster than the speed of light, could cross the cosmos with orders from God and deliver them to my brethren before the Morningstar dipped below the horizon. We don't have that kind of power. We can't perform those kinds of miracles on a whim anymore. That is why we make pacts of faith. That and so we can protect the mortals we so cherish against creatures like the Other."
Back to top Go down
tyreal
Elder
tyreal

PostSubject: Re: Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home   Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:21 am

"Other?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home   Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:39 am

Mihr looked at Geldebir with open admiration. This is why he was her leader.
Back to top Go down
tyreal
Elder
tyreal

PostSubject: Re: Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home   Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:08 am

{bump}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home   Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rome (Emily, Tyreal) - Emily's Home
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3