Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:37 am

She shook her head with a smile.

"No, but thank you. I'll call her in a bit, when I've got the time to."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:46 am

"Ok." Emily sat there fidgeting.

"So...now what?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:53 am

She smiled.

"Now... whatever you want, I guess. What is it that you want with us, Ems?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:57 am

"'Us' as in vampires? Oh, nothing really. I've just made some nice friends among you guys and that's all I really need. I'm kinda...I guess retarded, haha! I don't really remember being anyone but Emily, so really my needs are very simple. Normal. I can just happen to fly and heal people and stuff." She said giggling a little. Then her look got a little darker.

"I guess, also, if we got rid of this Edwin guy, that would help me a lot. I'd feel a whole lot safer."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:03 am

She nodded.

"I think a lot of people would be a lot safer if we got rid of him. But I know a little about your kind and it's not just as simple as killing off his host body."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:06 am

She shook her head. "No it's not. He can possess another body. He doesn't have forever to do it though..."

Man, was telling this person how to kill her own kind a good idea? Mihr wasn't even very clear on it. She just knew she needed a helper to help get her a body or she'd go back to the Abyss.

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:12 am

She frowned.

"Is there any way to tell how many people he's got in his little club that he can possess? Or is that a demon-only thing?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:18 am

"Well, he can possess anyone. They don't have to be in his club." Mihr said shrugging.

"Emily was in no way a part of a club or had anything to do with anything supernatrual. All she had to do was die."

"And ya, forgive me for being a little leery of telling you how you can kill me, heh. To be honest, I really don't know all the ins and outs anyway. What I figure is, if you can keep his soul trapped, so it doesn't have a host and it can't possess anyone, then eventually, the Abyss will take it back. After that you have to worry about his helpers summoning him back from the abyss."

"As for finding them....hmm...I have this trick I can do, where I can locate people's, uh...spiritial energy. I wonder if I could somehow trace his connection to his people. I don't know...not sure if it can work that way."

She looked a little apologetic.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:22 am

She nodded.

"Well, I understand the being leery. The other one was leery about telling me how to break pacts, so I don't take it personally. But I think.... if we're going to defeat this crazy demon... that we're going to have to work together."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:27 am

"Break pacts?" Wtf was a pact?

"Who told you? Maybe I already know them?"

"And, ya, I think we will have to work together. This guy's been around for a good while. He's regained way more of his strength than the rest of us. Esspecially me with my lack of memories."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:29 am

She smiled.

"His name is Markus Jacobs. Geldebir."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:32 am

Her eyes lit up.

"Oh I know him." She smiled at something.

"Maybe I should just leave the information giving to him then. He'd know better than me."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:35 am

She tilted her head.

"I just don't want him to ask for my faith again. I can't give it, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:38 am

She tiled her head. "Why not? We need it to live just like you need blood. If you give it freely, it's not like it hurts you or anything right?"

She wasn't trying to pressure or anything, just curious. She was kinda hoping Griselda might be another source of faith for her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:42 am

She leaned slightly forward.

"Okay... to explain why it's bad. Vampires do live by a different set of laws and rules, but if I were to give you my faith, it would very possibly show up to other vampires -- they would see it in me. Whether you are a fallen angel or a demon spawned in Hell, it shows up as being tainted by the infernal. Vampires don't react well to such taint -- in fact, often times, they destroy those who have been tainted. And by destroy, I mean Final Death."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:44 am

Emily's face drained.

"But...what about Michelle? She must be all sorts of tainted then...No one's going to hurt her right?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:48 am

She shrugged.

"I'm not sure. I'll have to check her out."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:51 am

"Man, that's just unfair. It would be like humans killing someone if a vampire fed off of them because they're afraid they'll turn into a vampire from just a bite. What if a demon forcefully takes faith from them? It's not like they have to be given a choice."

"There's some seriously twisted views on my kind I'm discovering." Emily said a little huffy.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 pm

She laughed softly.

"I'm sure there are. Just like people think vampires are all monsters who sleep in coffins."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:10 pm

"It's supernatural-ism! We need to fix this. Demons are individuals too!"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:22 pm

She laughed.

"I'm not sure a crusade to make it okay is a good one."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:27 pm

"Well, I can't have my helpers getting killed just because I gathered faith from them. That's not fair. I'd like to not have people want to kill me on sight for what I am. It all makes it very hard to help people. I was hoping you might like to have that bond with me someday. It makes it a lot easier to communicate and and watch out for each other..." She said a little disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:52 am

She tilted her head.

"Ems, to a lot of people, what you are is still going to be considered 'bad.' While it may be unfair, there's thousands of years of church teachings that tell everyone you're evil. Whether it's true or not, people have been dying because of it for centuries."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 am

"Well I haven't been around for centuries. I've barely been around for weeks. Those bastards that stayed out somehow, whatever they did is on them. We didn't fall because we hated God, no, even now I don't hate God, we fell because we loved Man, loved people more than anything, even our beloved place as God's hands."

"If I had a choice I'd fall all over again, nothing means more to me than the health and happiness of Man. If that's evil, well, then I don't know what good is." She said with firery determination.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:03 am

She nodded.

"I can understand that. But isn't it frustrating? To love something so much and to have them hate you in return?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next