Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:51 am

"Uh...well I try not to let people know what I am. You're only the second person I've told." She said, fiddling with her feet now.

"The other one was a vampire, believe it or not. She tried to feed off of me and it freaked me out." Emily said giggling at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 am

Oh.... oh.....

Awkward.

She leaned her head back and looked toward the sky.

"I need to know her name, Emily."

That, she said very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:55 am

"Umm...why? She's my friend." Emily said assuring Griselda. She didn't want Griselda going after her after all.

"Vampires can be good, I swear. They are alittle...uh, terratorial, but otherwise they can be alright, at leas tthe ones I met."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 am

She was still quiet. And still so very awkward.

"I know. But vampires aren't supposed to reveal themselves to be vampires to non-vampires."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:59 am

"Well, ya, and I'm not supposed to reveal myself either. But she made me her...uh...she gave me her blood, so other vampires were ok with me seeing through their illusion things and they seemed pretty ok about it, thye other ones I met."

"So, don't worry about it. I got it handled."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Palm, meet face. Oh, hello, face. I'm palm.

"Oh, fucking hell, how many of them have revealed themselves to you?!"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:06 pm

"Uh...like 3 or 4 I guess. There was this Grant guy who wanted to enslave me with blood or something, but Michelle had already 'gotten' me. The whole thing is kinda silly actually. Blood doesn't even work on me."

"Then there was Raz0r who was upset I could see...how she really looked."

"Why? Does it amtter or something?" She said confused.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Were there a wall, she would be banging her head against it. Seriously, she looked just that pained.

"Since it's part of my job to make sure they're not stupid, yeah. It matters. A lot."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:10 pm

"Huh? But you're a druid, right? Why are you making sure they don't reveal themselves?"

"I'm a...ghoul. That's it. A ghoul. So it's ok." Emily's confidence was fading.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:14 pm

She took a deep breath that she didn't need.

"Okay. So, I didn't tell you all about me because I'm not really supposed to. Obviously, I'm much better at this than those three. And you are so not a ghoul."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:15 pm

"Ya, but, Michelle said it was good enough. I'm Michelle's ghoul." She said, reverting to what Michelle told her to say if she got in toruble.

"What...?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:18 pm

She smacked her forehead.

"Michelle's an idiot."

She shook her head slowly.

"Oh, Christ, this is a mess. Also, hi, I'm a vampire, too."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:20 pm

"...what?"

Ok, call Michelle now? Probably shut up now. Griselda was awesome though and Emily had known Griselda even longer, she didn't need Michelle for this right? Maybe go a little bit more, then call Michelle.

"...did I get Michelle in trouble? Please don't get her in trouble for me, please?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:22 pm

She shook her head.

"No, you didn't get Michelle in trouble. Michelle got herself in trouble, by not actually knowing anything about your kind. It's okay, it'll work itself out, but I'll need to have a chat with Michelle, Grant and Raz0r. Don't worry about it, though. You haven't done anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:24 pm

"Grant and Raz0r don't know. I only met them because I was looking for a giovanni vampire, that's a vampire that can talk to ghosts! Raz0r is a giovanni vampire that Grant was getting for me, so I can figure out what happened to this poor girl I found. She was all torn up, oh, please don't get them in trouble on my account." Emily was stammering working herself into hysterics.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:26 pm

She... stared.

"What, did they like... teach you just enough to get you in trouble or something? Holy shit, Ems. Okay, I can talk to ghosts, if you want to talk to ghosts. And the Giovanni are a family of vampires, ala The Godfather."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:28 pm

"No, I learned about giovanni vampires from my Demon friend, who's also good." She said looking self conscience.

"Ya, Michelle said it wasn't a good idea to talk to Giovanni vampires either..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:34 pm

She took another breath.

"Okay, the biggest thing to remember is that you should never, ever talk about vampires being real. And most of the Giovanni are creepy, creepy people."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:35 pm

"Uh ok...but the other demons already know. Aparently we have this insane one who's been harassing your kind."

"I won't talk about it, I'm sorry." She said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:37 pm

She smiled.

"Yes, there's a crazy one harassing vampires. Harassing everyone, near as I can tell. Trying to get me and Estaban to make deals with him/her/it and everything else. Now, why did you need to talk to a ghost?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:39 pm

"I found this body...all torn up, ripped almost in two. It was...aweful. I'm..I guess you'd call me a gaurdian angel. That's what I used to do, still try to do."

"I want to find this murderer and stop him from killing my flock." She said, this was the most scerene and athoritative she had seemed, the most "angel-like".
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:40 pm

She nodded.

"I get that. I've already taken care of him. He's dead."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:11 pm

"Oh...well, I guess that's taken care of then..." She said back to her old akward self. Always with the killing, huh?

"So, what now? I got no reason to mess with vampires anymore. Michelle, well, I can't leave Michelle. I made a promise to her. So, please, it wasn't her fault."

"I'm sure she was going to feed form me, thinking I was a normal girl and then mind dazzle me or whatever when she was done, or even planned on ghouling me all along. She didn't know what I was, until it was in her face and she was already waist deep in it."

"I think she did the best she could with what she had, while trying to protect me from those that would kill me, ok? So, there's no reason to be upset at her."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:31 am

She smiled.

"You're making a mountain out of a molehill. I need to have a chat with her, Ems, that's all."

She shook her head and looked out across the park.

"I'm sorry you got dragged into this."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:13 am

"It's no trouble. Vampires are as much my responsibility as anyone." She said quietly.

"You want me to call her here?" She asked, trying to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next