Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 am

"Edwin. Because he's a demon and the threatened Estaban. And me. I don't deal well with threats."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:56 am

"You think you can just...kill a demon? How do you know he's a demon?" She asked coming around quickly from her confusion.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:58 am

She bit her lip, as if deciding how much to tell Emily.

"I know demons. Well, I know of demons. Between me and my cousin, we know quite a bit. Demons aren't human... and ones who just want to hurt people and wreak havoc don't deserve to live."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:00 am

"Are you like...a demon hunter or something?" Ya, Emily was begining to get fucking scared, her hands were starting to tremble.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 am

She blinked, seeming to snap out of whatever thought process that she was in.

"What? No. No, nothing like that. I've been hurt enough by demons who want nothing more than to hurt me or take over my body. I just don't respond well to them anymore. The bad ones, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:07 am

Emily relaxed a little.

"I...I'm sorry. They shouldn't be doing that. They've forgotten their purpose. I'm sorry..." Emily said, looking very sad now.

"If this is the same guy, then we want the same thing. He needs to go." Emily said looking up.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 am

There was a brief moment where she just stared at Emily. Her eyes were slightly piercing, studying the woman sitting next to her.

"Is there anything you want to tell me?" she finally asked, softly.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:15 am

...And she was looking down again.

"I don't want you to get hurt." Emily said simply.

"He wants me dead. He wants me gone. He...killed Emily." She said finally.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:19 am

She was quiet for a few moments.

"I suspected. Knew something was off."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:20 am

"What?" Emily said, worried, still playing dumb...just in case. "What do you mean."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:22 am

She didn't buy the dumb routine.

"It was the way you looked at me. Like you couldn't stop looking at me. When I went through a lot of trouble to not be stared at."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:23 am

"...you tried to hid your appearance huh?" Emily made a little cursing sound. "I don't get it, that's gotten me into trouble three times now...I don't know how I do it. I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 am

"Because anything that affects the mind won't affect you. I learned that from Edwin."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:26 am

"I...I'm not a demon...I'm not bad I swear..." Emily said getting up. If shit was gunna go down she was getting the hell out of dodge and she needed the space to get airborn should it come to that.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:28 am

She paused for a moment.

"I know," she said after a few moments.

She looked away, across the park, before she turned her face back toward Emily.

"I think you'll find that the next time you come to my house, you won't feel so sick."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 am

"What do you mean?" Her eyes were wide with fear, ready to dart at the slightest thing.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:31 am

She looked thoughtful.

"I've got protections on my house against demons. For ones like you, it's only half as effective... because you're not bad. I'll take them down so you're not uncomfortable around my house."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 am

"But if they protect you, then you should keep it up. I was sick cause I kept sensing...unatural things around your house. I thought it was ghosts, but...you do magic?" Emily said sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:35 am

She smiled.

"Most druids do."

She wasn't being threatening in any way. But she did sigh.

"And I will. I can just make them to where they won't affect you."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:39 am

"So, you're one of the magic using humans?" Emily said, suddenly intensly curious, her fear suddenly forgotten.

"I knew you weren't normal. You were way too pretty to be normal." She sat back down on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:41 am

She frowned.

"Kind-of..."

She sighed, then ran a hand through her hair.

"Oh, this might get me in trouble. I'm not a normal human."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 am

"Well, no shit." Emily said smiling. Vampires AND a Druid? Awesome.

"I'm not either, so join the club." She leaned back. "Oh, this makes things so much easier. AND you don't want to kill me. I was told, eveyone would want to kill me if they found out..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 am

She tilted her head.

"I'm not a fan of demons. You should know that, first of all. But you seem all right for a demon and sadly, I'm about the worst threat you're going to have to deal with. Other than He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named that you'll probably never meet. So you're pretty safe, as far as that goes. Just... don't tell Ethan. Dear God, don't tell Ethan what you are."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:48 am

"Ethan? Who's Ethan?" She asked tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:49 am

"Someone who would want you dead on sight, if he had any idea what you are. Don't think badly of him, though. He's just cranky and has had some seriously bad experiences."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next