Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den Empty
PostSubject: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:20 pm

As he hung up the phone, he sighed and looked at the pretty redhead. "Sorry."

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:31 pm

"Sorry about what?" looking back at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:26 am

He sighed and cupped her cheek. "I gotta go take this Ventrue bitch on a date. She bought me at tha auction. An' she just surprised me an' said ta go right now."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:43 am

"Okay, have fun." with a smirk at him. "I'll be here."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:41 pm

He groused. But he leaned over to kiss her. "Have more fun if I were goin' out with you. I'll be home early."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Kissing him back "I hope so and I'll make it up to you tomorrow?" with a smile at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:35 pm

He laughed and shook his head. "No, darlin'. It's my turn ta make it up ta you."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:41 pm

"What I get to stay home, play the piano and wear your shirt. While you've got to go out on a blind date?" with a chuckle "I think I win."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:09 pm

He laughed. "Ya really kinda do."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:16 pm

"So I should make it up to you." with a hug and kiss "But you need to get going or I'll start making you later...."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:44 pm

He pulled her against him for another kiss. "I'm always late anyway. Everybody knows that."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:47 pm

She kisses him back, wrapping her arms around him and her hands pulling him against her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:49 pm

He held her tight. With a growl to her ear he whispered. "Ya wanna do this now or save it until I get back?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:51 pm

A reluctant pull away and deep breath "Once you get back." with another quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:54 pm

He grinned and kissed her again. "All right. Then I'll hurry back."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:58 pm

"If you can. I think you may wind up enjoying yourself." with a chuckle, moving back towards the piano.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:38 pm

He snorted and flipped his hat onto his head. "She's a Ventrue. It ain't likely." He winked and blew her a kiss. "Back in a little bit, darlin."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:49 pm

"I'll be here." with a grin at him and blew him a kiss back. She turned and started to playing the piano.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:58 pm

And out the door he went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den   Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Alone - Well, Not Quite (Greer) - The Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: