Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:16 am

"Of course it is. There's a lot to be frusterated and angry about. I've been trapped in the abyss for tens of thousands of years while my charges have been dying after short ugly lives. I come back and there are no angels to be found, just us fallen. It's as though man had been abandoned and after all that horror and ugliness I come back and people fear me? Want me dead?"

"I'm facing an impossible task of reshaping an entire world with a fraction of my true power. It's...overwhelming, but what else can I do? I can go back to the unimaginable horror of the abyss, I can forget my purpose and wallow in agony and hatred, or I can just pick of the pieces and continue doing what I was made to do."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:21 am

She nodded.

"Unfortunately, I have not now, nor have I ever, believed in God. Spirits, the Earth... even creatures like you. But not God. How is that you want to help a creature like me?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 am

"Man, didn't know about us, but we loved them still." Emily said smiling. "To be loved back would be my greatest joy, but not strictly nessecary."

"I love you, just as much as I love the most feverant believer. It doesn't matter to me what you believe in or don't beleive in. Your life is just as important. Besides, there is such goodness in you. You have an apreciation for life and nature that most do not have. I think that's a beautiful thing."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:42 am

She started to laugh softly.

"You can tell that from meeting me just a few times?"

She was honestly curious. While she knew more than most about Fallen, even she realized that her knowledge base was sorely lacking.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:45 am

"Sure, you've shone me such kindness." Emily said like it was obvious. She was really quite an innocent in some ways.

"I think anyone can tell. Rachel and Estabon agreed with me too." Emily said teasing Griselda a little.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:53 am

She laughed softly.

"Estaban and Rachel would agree with anything nice you said about me."

Yay, blood bonds!
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:21 pm

"Haha, why's that?" Emily said thinking Griselda was just being modest again.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:25 pm

She shook her head.

"They both love me, but they are also bound to me."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:28 pm

"Bound? This the blood slave thing?" Emily said with a little dislike of the concept.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:32 pm

She smiled.

"It's really not like that. But, close enough."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:33 pm

"Oh...well, I'm sure they'd say that anyway." Emily said with a weak smile. "Are they vampires too?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:37 pm

She smiled.

"Estaban is. Rachel isn't."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:40 pm

"So, vampires are all smooth and beautiful." Emily observed. "I really need to figure out how to spot you guys. Esspecially since I seem to see through your powers or whatever."

"Could accidentally reveal who I am to the wrong person. I thought with Michelle as my vampire, blood person thing, I'd be ok. That not the case?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:46 pm

She shook her head.

"No, not even close. Michelle could get in trouble for any number of things you do, Ems."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:48 pm

"Well...can you tell me what I'm not supposed to do so I don't get her in trouble? I don't want to cause her trouble." Emily said a little depressed. She didn't want to be a burden.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:49 pm

She sighed and smiled.

"Sure, I can teach you, Ems."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:52 pm

"You have bound people. They don't get you in trouble...so is it just 'cause I'm a fallen angel? I can just back out and leave you all alone if that would just be best. She's just...my only realy source of faith, so...I kinda need her."

"It's like if you only had one person you could feed off of and someone is saying that you might get them killed just by being around."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:04 pm

She shook her head.

"No, no. Not just because you're a fallen angel. It's because they're not teaching you enough to keep you out of trouble that I'm concerned about. It'll be okay, though. It's just knowledge, so it can be taught."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Emily nodded, reassured.

"Ok, so, vampire school then?" She said giggling at the thought. "And we can still shop and have a pool party or whatever, ya?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:06 am

She laughed.

"Totally on the shopping and pool party. And... something like vampire school, yes."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:40 am

"Well, good. This turned out better than I could have hoped." She said standing like they were done. She was smiling, relieved that Griselda was so open minded.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:43 am

Her brow rose.

"You thought that, what? I'd freak out entirely?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:44 pm

"I thought you would think I was a freak for thinking a demon was after me...you know? I would have."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:28 am

She waved a hand.

"I've heard so many weird things, this is small in comparison."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:07 am

"Well, I didn't think you were a druid vampire lady and would therefore be a lot less open our aware of such things. I shoulda guessed something was up with how pretty you were though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next