Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:45 am

She smiled.

"It's okay. I go very far out of my way to make sure nobody can guess it."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 pm

"With the illusion thing huh? That's a neat trick." She said in wonder. Not that she really knew what it was like.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:08 pm

She tilted her head.

"With the illusions and other things, yes."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:11 pm

"Well, I'm no expert, but I guess you are doing a fine job of it. So does everyone think I'm a freak at the house? Or you used to that?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:40 pm

She laughed.

"Nobody thinks that. But even if they did, my house makes most people uncomfortable, if they are supernatural."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Emily laughed nervously. "Well, now that I know and you are gonna fix it for me, I'll be normal. You must have thought it was so funny, me warning you about your own magic."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:47 pm

She shook her head.

"Too busy trying to figure out why it affected you, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:18 pm

"Haha, got too many magicial things in that house? Well, I feel silly now. Hey, what was that feeling I had? Feeling like something passed through me. Was looking inside me? That something you have in the house?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:28 pm

At that, she frowned.

"I have no idea what that might be. Can you describe it any better? Like, a ghost moving through you or something? Because ghosts really can't get into my house."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:33 pm

"Uh, it was like some one was undressing me with thier eyes, but it was just Rachel there and she was looking at me, but she's about as not creepy as you can get. It was like being naked I guess is what I'm saying." She shivered.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Ohhh, how she was frowning.

"I'll look into it. Seriously. Because that's just not right."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:15 pm

"Ya, I dunno, just have me the jebbies." Emily said shrugging.

"That's why I warned you. Heh." Maybe she wasn't totally off base.

"Anyway, I should get home. I said I'd only be out for a bit and I don't want the worrying." Emily held her arms for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:52 pm

She held out her arms and hugged the woman gently. Her mind was, sadly, racing like nobody's business.

"You take care, Ems. I'll see you soon."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:57 pm

"Alrighty! See you!" Emily said spinning around and waving as she walked off. Her thoughts were blissfully unaware of the ramifications of the conversation she just had.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:59 pm

She could tell. So she turned and walked back toward her car, lost in quiet contemplation of the conversation that she had just had.

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home   So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6