Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:48 am

Ah well, that part at least was simple, so Teddy scooted a little closer so they were shoulder to shoulder as she rolled onto her back as well to look up at the same sky.
"So, wedding huh?" she smiled. "I think Jamie can pull off the kilt look. Though I really do doubt he'll force anyone else into one" the blond laughed softly. "And your man's a sucker for a suit isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:51 am

"I rarely see him not in a suit," she chuckled. "You've met him then?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:54 am

"Only briefly seen him. Haven't talked" Teddy shrugged. "I don't think he even knows who I am though after that Harpy report? Sheesh, he's gonna have one Hell of an impression of me" she giggled and covered her face with a gloved hand. "So much problems and worry just because of a little fun" it... it really had created far bigger ripples than she thought possible.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:55 am

"Alex wouldn't pass judgment like that. Trust me. Hell, he might not have even read the report. He's busy running a huge company and gets lost in his own paperwork," she smiled. "I think he'd like you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:57 am

She opened her mouth, thinking of a hundred reasons easily why he wouldn't, but thought better of it and shook her head with a chuckle instead.
"Maybe. I hope so" Teddy smiled at her as she turned her head to the side to look at her. "Family remember?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:01 am

"Exactly, family," she smiled. "Besides, who's gonna be in my wedding with me besides Alex? I need my best friend."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:02 am

"Yeah?" the blond, who was already smiling, brightened up. "I'd love that, we uhm, we'd love that if that's okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:04 am

"Okay?!" She sat bolt upright. "I need you there, Teddy," she smiled, taking her hand. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:07 am

The hand was given a light squeeze as the Caitiff bit her lip softly.
"I'd love to" she smiled. "I bet I can trick Medwyn into a suit even" please say that was alright.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:08 am

"You get him into a suit? I'll make sure to get some fantastic pictures of you both and new frames for the house," she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:11 am

Now? Now she was sure they'd be okay.

Teddy sat upright with a bright.
"Hey, I'm suppose to be getting you a present not the other way around mmm... but I wouldn't know what to get you" she said, chewing on her lip. "I could... I could make the rings if you want? I know that's not all that much but I could make them any way you'd want them. I've gotten pretty good" and she couldn't just go -Surprise! Rings!- now could she? Or well, she could, but that wouldn't be right. Cassie and Alex had to choose that after all.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:15 am

"You'd make them for us?"

Well... that was the best gift there could be. It really was. Though, she was absently rubbing her ring finger. It just felt so... naked.

"I think that would be wonderful, I do. We'd both like that so much," she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:19 am

"Thank you!" yup, really, the Caitiff considered that an honour. "I just need your ring size and uhm, we should look at some design ideas. I'm gonna guess you're either gonna want really simple or something Celtic inspired" the blond smiled at her.
"Oh, and also, I promised you I'd teach you a little something. Which I'd love to do as part of your gift thought... that would only be for you. From one best friend to the other"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:21 am

"I'll talk to Alex and we can set up a meeting? I really want him to be part of the decision making process here," she was hopeful that he would want input anyway.

"And if you teach me something? Then I'm teaching you something. So there," she stuck her tongue out again.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:27 am

Okay, so she simply had to laugh when she did that, swatting at the Rose's tongue with a gloved hand. Hah, eat dirt! You know, in the most loving way.

"Well" Teddy bit her lip and looked down at her hands. Fe actually knew what the Caitiff could do. She was just a Caitiff after all, so really, how much fancy could she do?

The blond flexed her fingers, closed her hand and held it out and as she opened it, an impossibly colourful butterfly crawled from the palm of it and up onto the back of the same hand. It flexed it wings, causing a few specs of glittering dust to fall off and onto the blond's hand, though upon touching the glove those small specs seemed to simply vanish.
The butterfly looked real, it acted real, though it honestly couldn't because nothing like that existed. The small creature as if taken out of someone's fantasy movie.

Teddy's eyes though weren't on the insect, but on Cass even as the butterfly flapped its wings and lifted off, spiraling up up into the air and then just... fading. As if turning to stardust upon touch of the moon's light.

And edge? She'd said she'd give Cassiel an edge though Heaven's know how -that- was suppose to be an edge.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:30 am

Blink.

Did that just happen? Really? Cass' jaw dropped, but a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. Because it was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. She sat amazed, watching it fly and then fade to stardust. How was that even possible?

"Teddy?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:33 am

"Before you ask, it's not magic" she said, knowing how that went. "It's an illusion, created through will. I can make most things into an illusion. I can make it feel real, smell real, look real. I can even actually make it real in someone's head if I wanted to" Teddy rested her hands back in her lap. "It's... it has a lot of uses if you have a bit of imagination to go with it"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 am

Cass look Teddy dead in the eyes. "I have an imagination, but sweetie... I have nothing on yours. But that... that was fucking amazing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:56 am

"Oh I think you'd figure out how to use it" the blond chuckled. "Though the deal is? You tell others, alright? The think is... as far as I know? What I can do is something that is said to belong to the Ravnos blood line and they're generally not too happy about having their "family" secrets floating around. So you don't tell anyone and you don't teach anyone unless you absolutely, positively trust them not to fuck it up" and for once? For once she saw a tint of something akin to fear briefly pass the Caitiff's eyes. "I rather not see the damn Gypsie Inquisition on mine or your door" she added with a soft chuckle.
"Sure, it's just illusions. But used right? Used right you can do a lot with them. A good fighter knows when to fight without having to lift a hand" Teddy smiled, lifting her right hand and "waving" with her pinkie.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 am

She shook her head. "Not a soul. I wouldn't tell a soul," because, frankly, no one needed to know. This one? Maybe she'd never have to worry about getting hurt or having to fight, ever. "And you know me, I'm really not in the business to piss people off. Especially a bloodline..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 am

"Yeeeahh" she chuckled and moved her hand to the back of her neck, scratching it lightly. "I rather not do that either... I've had a couple on back some time ago? And eh, quite frankly I avoid the whole Clan if I can"
Which seemed to remind her of something as she turned her upper body slightly so she could pull at her tank top and expose a bit of skin so Cassiel could see parts of the tattoos that adorned her back and shoulders and her right upper arm.
"These are illusions too you know. They're permanent ones. And while some might be able to see through them given that they know enough Auspex, few have any reason to even bother checking them in the first place. Soooo, yeah, you can do pretty much anything. Affect all senses, scent, taste, sight, hearing"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:03 am

She blinked.

"It effects everything? But... it's not magic?!"

Okay... fuck that noise. Kindred rock.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 am

"It's not magic like the Warlocks do" Teddy shook her head. "So they don't get to give you the scary eye and threaten to I dunno, turn you into a frog or whatever it is they do when they find people have stolen their spell books" nope, didn't know much about the Tremere except the basics and the rumors. The rumors said they got pissy if others learned their secrets. Then again, most vampires got pissy if others learned their secrets.

"You gotta think to use it" she smiled and winked at the Rose. "So, I reckon you'll do good, knowing how to best implement it without making it too obvious"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:11 am

"I'll safeguard the crap out of it until I'm sure. I promise," she nodded, giving Teddy a serious look. "But it would be so nice to make people think I've turned them into a frog." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 am

"If you want the frog effect I think you'll need to talk with the 'locks" she grinned again before pouting her lips as if in thought. "I'm not sure how to really teach this but it's... it's like flexing a mental muscle. You visualize something and you bring that something into life. Be it an image or a scent or a sensation. At first it's only simple things, static, but when you get better you can make it more real, make it move and even make it permanent or to the point where, while not real, it can actually affect someone"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next