Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:51 am

"Medwyn?" she unlocked the door and peeked inside before actually stepping inside. No answer straight away though suggested he might be out as she pushed the door open for Cassiel and waved her inside.
"Come on, before they run outside" eh who?

There was... shuffling sounds in the livingroom.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:54 am

Cass slipped inside and shut the door quickly, though not without looking at Teddy with a an eyebrow raised.

"Who? And what's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:56 am

Shuffle shuffle, tap tap tap, runnnning!

And two fluffy critters came bouncign into view, one snaking around Teddy's leg and poking its head up her pant leg while the other started sniffing Cassiel's shoe. The right shoe.

"Iiiih tickles!" cue flailing.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:02 am

"OH!" Cass smiled brightly, but knew better than to make any sudden movements. She stood perfectly still, letting the little guy sniff her shoe and do what he needed to do while she looked at Teddy.

"You didn't tell me I had neices and nephews!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:10 am

Teddy managed to catch the one trying to wiggle up her pant leg by the scruff of its neck before cuddling it.
"Is that whatcha'd call them?" she giggled as the one by Cassiel decided it was going to try and climb up her. "This is Eddie" the dark one. "That is Ed" the white one. "And if we get a third one I'm naming it Edd with a double d"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:13 am

Cass let the critter climb with a smile, holding her arms out a little for the little guy, in case it wanted to cuddle.

"Yeah, defintely nephews," she chuckled. "Well, hello and Eddie and Ed! Nice to meet you!" Yeah, no Animalism, but, she would talk to them anyway.

"Edd with a double d? Why is this ringing a bell?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:58 pm

As if Teddy knew Animalism, as if that mattered. The woman would shout at the tv when playing video games and made toys for a living. She couldn't really comment on someone talking to animals now could she?

Edi scurried up, up and seemingly decided to drape himself over her shoulders.
"Ed, Edd and Eddie. Silly cartoon 'bout three friends who start all kind of trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:17 pm

"Oh, oh oh!" She had heard of this show and more than likely saw it flipping through channels one night.

"Makes sense for ferrets, then, huh? When did you get them? They're absolutely adorable!"

Yep, Cass was making kissy faces with the one on her, speaking is soft gibberish to him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:31 am

That was alright, Ed spoke fluent gibberish and was more than happy to "cuddle" aka, headbut the Toreador and grind his face into hers for more attention.
"We got them a little while ago, so, still training them. Hell, still training me really" since she had so very little clue when it came to animals.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:24 am

OHMYGOD! CUDDLY, HEADBUTTING ANIMALS!

Cass was in love, cuddling and headbutting the little guy right back and doing silly thing like offering him kisses and belly rubs and chin scritches.

"Are they ghouled?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Teddy gave a nod, scritching Eddie on top of the head.
"Yes, it makes it a bit easier. Specially until I learn to handle them right and, heh, I can't speak with animals like some people in my family" she smiled. "Though potence powered ferrets? Potentially scary stuff"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:15 pm

"So it's on your list of new things to learn, hm?" She smiled. "Also, Potence powered ferrets? Better than guard dogs," she chuckled. "No one would ever expect it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:19 pm

"I was thinking more like, leaning to deal with animals like everyone else does. I don't expect people to teach me any disciplines and I'm not going to ask either. Everyone's too busy anyways and I don't got much to offer in return. So, good old fashioned it is. Even if there aren't a lot of programs on how to handle ferrets" she said with a light shrug and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:20 pm

"Teddy, I have experience with animals... Not the discipline, but, a fair amount of knowedge," she smiled to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:26 pm

"I've already bugged you for enough" she stuck her tongue out. Ed, the white one currently entwined around Cassiel's neck, gave her another affectionate headbutt that translated into "attention, naowh!" "And you're busy. You have way too much to worry about to add training to the mess. Besides, this is something I can figure out. I watch how Medwyn handles them and I look up any program that does come up" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:30 pm

She frowned, but understood. She gave Ed some more headbutts and more scritches.

"Think they'll watch the movie with us?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:36 pm

"They've annexed the sofa and claimed it as they're personal snuggling territory. So yeah, they'll watch the movie with us" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Cass moved to the couch with Ed and sat carefully, putting herself into the corner easily enough. But she didn't lean back really. Just kept scritching and petting.

"We're watching the first one, right? That's the best one."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:43 pm

"Mhm" she flopped down on the couch in the other corner and turned on the tv and the Playstation, Eddie jumping from her arms to tackle Ed. "The others you just watch for more Jack Sparrow anyways" she winked.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:44 pm

"So true... You know how many people went out and got monkeys as pets after this movie, though? Ridiculous... not to mention cruel."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:50 pm

"A lot of people don't think" unfortunately. As for not thinking? The furballs didn't seem to be doing much thinking either, being more occupied with brawling around on the sofa, on Cass, under the sofa, completely oblivious to the fact that they might just be a taaaad bit annoying.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Cass didn't seem to mind at all, even playing with them when they climbed back up onto the couch. She didn't really appear to be thinking either-- which was probably a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:55 pm

See? Distractions were good. If only because it gave you a chance to relax so you could think more clearly about things afterwards.

Teddy dragged a blanket over her feet and Cassiel's as the movie started playing.
"If they get too annoying I got some bribes hidden away in the kitchen"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:57 pm

"Aw, I don't think they will. They're just showing off and being social," she smiled, digging her toes into the blanket.

Of course, now Cass wanted a dog... or... something for company... Maybe a Mastiff?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:01 pm

"I'm kinda glad they're not bigger" Teddy giggled. "Could you imagine a couple of 30 kilo ferrets of doom rolling around?" she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalker distraction - movies! (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next