Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:51 am

The Caitiff was easily moved seeing as she helped with it so she could lean against Cass with a soft smile.
"Yeah, she did... she asked me how I would feel if Medwyn was killed and I never got to tell him... what if I was killed and he never got to know. And I'll gladly admit that scared the Hell out of me. That thought..." the blond sighed though the smile was still there.
"And still, despite all that, I didn't tell him until I thought for sure I was gonna loose him. And in my panic, thinking I'd never get to see him again, I just..." she waved her hand hand as if to indicate herself just trailing off like she so often did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:52 am

"Blurted it out?" Cass smiled, running her fingers through Teddy's hair.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:56 am

"Panicked" she laughed and shook her head before more or less just sliding down into the Rose' lap, laying on her back. "I thought he wouldn't want me anymore, that he'd be embarrassed. And I thought for sure Jamie would be furious too, though.. heh. I was wrong. Luckily, I was wrong" she sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:00 am

"I think anyone in the situation would have panicked, Teddy," she smiled, letting her friend get as comfortable as she wanted to be. Frankly? Frankly, it was just nice to be close to someone.

"I'm glad you were wrong. I am glad. But... I do wish that Rhiana had been a tad bit gentler about the whole thing. I love her, very much, but she can come off a bit blunt, a bit abrasive."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:04 am

"It's fine you know. I prefer honest even if it's blunt. Like, sledgehammer blunt in this case. And it ought to be said that for a little girl she truly can swing one hell of a sledgehammer" metaphorically speaking at least.

Teddy did bite her lip though for a moment as she looked up at Cassiel.
"Did he... Was he really that nervous though?" because yes, that bothered her a lot more than having the truth thrown in her face out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:08 am

"He was nervous for you," she said softly. "I think that... He was afraid you would think he was throwing you under the bus with her, not knowing her like he does. He didn't want you to be spooked or... Well, now that I know you two are a thing... He didn't want you turned off. I think he was afraid that maybe Rhiana, with all of her strengths and with all of her faults, might overwhelm you."

She was still gently playing with Teddy's hair-- just giving light touches to her curls as they both relaxed there on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:13 am

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you though"[b/] the blond still smiled softly. [b]"It's not that I didn't trust you. I just knew he preferred to keep his private life private and I didn't wanna step on his toes.." she said, seemingly not minding one bit that the Rose was playing with her hair.
"I haven't been with anyone for so long I was worried that I'd come across as the smothering girlfriend from Hell if I wasn't careful" she still worried about that occasionally to be honest, though he'd promised her to tell her if she did anything he didn't like or agree with, so... she worried less about that now at least.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:17 am

"I'm not mad, not at all. I completely understand the desire to keep a private life private," she said softly with a smile. "It's more important that you're happy than it is to tell someone you're happy, especially if things are unclear, you know? I respect your decision, yours and his, to keep quiet about it, sugar."

She gave a bit of a chuckle.

"Hey, at least you didn't get a stern warning from people about him your first night in the domain."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:20 am

She couldn't help but giggle a little.
"No, no warnings... I kinda just... heh, funny detail, first time we ever did anything together? I asked him out for coffee because I wanted to talk and he seemed like a nice guy. I wasn't expecting to, you know, want anything else. And I certainly didn't expect him to want anything else either"
Funny how things never turned out the way you thought they would heh.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:21 am

"Did he use any cheesy pick-up lines?" She grinned. This? This was the good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:22 am

Okay, that got more giggled.
"No" the blond laughed. "I'm the one who asked him out anyways.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 am

"Welll?! Did you use any cheesy pick-up lines?!" She was teasing, most definitely. "I say the best things that happen, usually do so over coffee, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:28 am

Teddy opened her mouth, closed it again, opened it again and didn't seem like she quite knew what to say.
"Err.. actually I still owe him coffee if we're gonna be technical about it" she had to admit. "We went to my hotel room for a drink instead. An actual drink! Mind you.." the blond added quickly before Cass could say anything. "So I could show him RnR and Diego" honestly, it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:31 am

"Nothing wrong with that!" She chuckled softly. "I'm sure he enjoyed it just as much as you did."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 am

"He tasted good..." she muttered under her breath to herself without actually thinking, which was a trademark of hers really.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:34 am

"Oh," she grinned. Teddy meant that kind of drink. "Well, then you both enjoyed it! Woot."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:35 am

"H-hey.. he offered alright. I wouldn't have asked" she blushed slightly. "I'm not the type to ask that... then again I'm not really the type who asks guys out after only ever having met them twice either" and still, she'd done just that.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:39 am

"Stop blushing," she smiled. "Ain't a damn thing wrong with what you did. You, my dear lady, took a risk that has paid off in a really big way. How awesome is that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:45 am

Well, since they were being honest anyways...
"He did it for me..." the blond said softly. "To be with me..." she bit her lip. "That... that is taking a risk..." because she wasn't sure she was worth that. Although she was, and forever would be, eternally grateful that he loved her that much.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:49 am

"But you both had the guts to try. Do you know what that says about your characters? How strong you both are?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:02 am

"He's stronger than I am. And a much better person than I've been or ever will be" the Caitiff said with an honest smile. "I'm trying so hard though to be good enough. I so want to be good enough for him Cassie.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:05 am

"Teddy, I love you... But I swear to Christ I'm going to kick you into the middle of next week, you keep that up," she said with a smile. She wouldn't actually kick her.

"You are good enough. Who kept you down so long that you think you aren't?"

Last edited by Cassiel Vella on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:09 am

The softly laughing blond shook her head.
"No one's ever kept me down Cassie. I'm just... I'm not as good a person as people think I am. And I'm trying, really trying to make up for it" Teddy said as her eyes drifted away from Cassiel's with a hint of worry in them, or perhaps it wasn't as much worry as it was shame. "I haven't told him everything... I haven't told anyone everything... and I should've. He has the right to know, I should've told him sooner" but when you were afraid to tell someone something really really important? You tried to postpone it...
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:11 am

She didn't much care for that look, and be damned if she was going to let Teddy pull away. Her arms stayed around her, comforting.

"Tell anyone what, sugar?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:12 am

She furrowed her eyebrows and chewed on her lip even if she forced a strained smile.
"I don't want you to hate me" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next