Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:15 am

"Is that what you think? That I would hate you because of something that you did that you are obviously not happy about now?"

Her hand slipped to Teddy's cheek, gently nudging her to look Cass in the eyes.

"Everyone makes mistakes, Teddy. Everyone does. Some are small and others... others can impact our lives and make us feel like we have a stain on our souls. But the only way anyone can forgive you? Is if you forgive yourself first. I don't judge-- at least, I try not to. And I could never, ever hate you. Never."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:12 am

You forgave mistakes, and Teddy was all for talking about things and handling them rather than trying to hide for them but some memories... some memories were still too livid, still too fresh to be voiced in words.

I killed a child.
I drank her dry.
She was six years old.
Her name was Angelica.

She just couldn't bring herself to say it out loud.

"I... I need to find the courage to tell him first... I'm sorry Cassie" the blond whispered.

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:53 pm

"No need to apologize, Teddy," she smiled to her softly. "I understand. I just don't want you to think that... well... that people will just up and walk away from you, is all."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:58 pm

She... could argue that they'd have every right to do so. But she said nothing and instead gave her a light nod of her head.
"I never claimed to be tough" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:59 pm

"Neither did I. But... we're still here, aren't we? One of us more sane than the other, to boot," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:11 pm

"Dear God, we're fucked if I'm supposedly the saner one" she grinned again as she shook her head with a soft laughter.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:13 pm

"But... no one would believe either of us if I said I was the saner one," she laughed. "People will just think we're both completely nuts!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:30 pm

"They'd be kinda right you know?" she poked her tongue out and giggled. "We are so utterly messed up. Both of us"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:32 pm

"Yeah..." At least Teddy didn't deny it.

But, speaking of being utterly messed up... Cass reached for her giant bag of doom and pulled out two large containers of salt and slid them toward Teddy.

Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:41 pm

"Err...?" yes, it was an actual question in the form of a sound more than actual words.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:43 pm

She scratched her head, because there really was no good explanation for this.

"Circles of salt for protection. Just... just keep it around in case, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:58 pm

She ought to ask why. She ought to ask what on earth made her think salt would protect them from anything. But rather than asking, the blond simply did what a friend ought to do and nodded with a smile.
"Okay"
Yeah. That simple it would seem.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:28 pm

"Thank you," she gave a small sigh of relief because of that fact that Teddy accepted and because she wouldn't have to explain it again, at least right now.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Eh, she watched Supernatural. Salt to block things from coming in right? That worked.

Teddy gave a light hearted shrug of her shoulders. "Don't sweat it. I'll keep it close, I promise" and when the Caitiff promised something, well, it was a promise now wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Cass leaned over and kissed Teddy's cheek with a soft smile.

"As much as I hate to say it, I should probably get going before Jamie starts to wonder where I've gotten off to."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:25 pm

"Mm, probably" she smiled, wrapping her arms around Cassiel for one more hug before getting up off the couch and dragging Cass with her by the hands. "Tell him hi from me? From us really, Medwyn's likely to be back anytime now. And! Remember, team up with Rhiana, and I'm sure you'll easily wrap Jamie around your finger as far as the wedding is concerned"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:28 pm

"I will, I'll even give him hugs from you both," she smiled, hugging her back in return. "I'll see what I can get away with for the wedding, hm? You just take care of yourself and Medwyn. And let him take care of you once in a while, too, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:33 pm

"He always does" the blond smiled happily at her. "You just be careful alright? And again, call me if anything happens or if you're just bored and wanna talk or whatever. You know you're always welcome here"
Always.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:34 pm

"I promise," she smiled. "I have you on speed dial," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:36 pm

"You just gotta remember to use it" the blond smirked and nudged the Rose's forehead with her index finger.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:37 pm

"Now that I have my phone back? I'm afraid to see the bill next month," she winked. "Same goes to you-- you need anything, just buzz me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Teddy gave her hand a squeeze as they walked to the door, smiling the whole way.
"Hey, you know I will. You're my best friend Cassie"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:29 am

"And you're mine, Teddy," she smiled, squeezing her hands. "Next time I come, I'll bring my camera."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:40 am

The blond nodded and wrapped her arms around her friend for another hug.
"And I'll have the roses planted and we can go check out the beach or something. Best part about living like this" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:43 am

"Then we'll make it a date," she smiled brightly, returning the hug with a gentle squeeze. "Goodnight, Teddy. I'll text you to let you know I made it home safely. Poke Medwyn for me."

She pulled away with a small wave and headed out past the garden with one last smile and wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next